The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son saw them last time thay we're at Reading and he's their this weekend too he's promised to call if thay play paris ❤ I'm in my 40s and he's well up for his us to see them together on the tour.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think they did play paris, Jamie Osborne has put it on Instagram. I love the new song Happiness, it’s brilliant! I’m so excited for the UK tour!

Reactions: 1
Yeah thay did play paris I've been watching on his stories. The whole set looked so good, I'm hoping Sundays set is on tv or I player.

It’s on iplayer now! UK tour should be announced this evening….

Brighton is 2 hours from me so I'm absolutely going might be the oldest there but who cares lol. The new song is so so good 👍

I’d love to go to more than one but those dates are a right pain. I’ll go to birmingham and probably Nottingham. May try to do Manchester or liverpool.

They have a really diverse fan base, age is something to be worried about!

ISNT, sorry! I follow someone on Instagram, she’s a grandmother and goes to see them loads - she’s always saying what a supportive group the fans are, and how the age thing isn’t an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thay make me so happy and what with the stress of bills etc these days anything that makes you smile should be grabbed with both hands, so I cant wait to go dance and sing my heart out and take a peek at Matty too!! 😍

I really like The 1975 I remember hearing The Sound and thinking I like this. They’re a bit different from my usual music taste.

I’ve never been able to quite work Matty out whether it’s just this tortured soul thing he has or if he’s just conceited. I remember his speech at The Brits and everyone was kind of eh?

Reactions: 5
They put on a great show!
I think he’s full of frontman bravado. He’s very self aware, he knows half the stuff he says is ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
Same :) where are you going? I’m doing birmingham, Manchester and Nottingham. There’s a rumour they’ll announce another date at the o2, that would tempt me….

Me too I'm going to brighton as its 1hr 30 from here I live. I'm buzzing I can't wait to finally see them. My son had to get the tickets as i was at work everything kept crashing but he hlgot them in the end 😊😊

I got tickets for DS and I for Nottingham. I’m trying to work out if I could squeeze another show in their too.

I love that Matty’s dad is the superbly characterised working class hero and ****** from Benidorm

Literally my favourite character

• Haha
I love them and I'm 60 years young. I don't think I'll get to see them - for health reasons I wouldn't manage a concert now - but I can 🙏 one day.

I hope those of you going to see them, have the best time. Not a bit jel! 🤔☺😢

I got tickets for DS and I for Nottingham. I’m trying to work out if I could squeeze another show in their too.
I’m doing three, and I did three on the last tour. Nottingham is quite a small venue which is nice but if you’re going to see them again, can you do a bigger one so it’s a bit different for you?

I didn’t realise Manchester had a bigger capacity than the o2! There’s me thinking it’d be Nottingham sized!

I love them and I'm 60 years young. I don't think I'll get to see them - for health reasons I wouldn't manage a concert now - but I can 🙏 one day.

I hope those of you going to see them, have the best time. Not a bit jel! 🤔☺😢
Do it I'm 52 with 2 kids a granddaughter and a mild heart condition and I'm going my son said mum it will be fine. I'm going with him and his friend and we are sitting. Although I will take one look at Matty and my heart will definitely race 🤣🤣 😍

• Heart
So the London date sold out, as has Cardiff. They’ve announced an extra date at each, so my three tickets have just become four….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.