The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twickets tends to ramp up closer to the event anyway, is GA still available? That’s a surprise! Check the Reddit board, you can’t list for sale but quite often people will post if they are looking for tickets.

Managed to sell my tickets to the Dublin show next week. Gutted cos I wanted to go but I can't anymore. Hope there's another UK tour soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Managed to sell my tickets to the Dublin show next week. Gutted cos I wanted to go but I can't anymore. Hope there's another UK tour soon.
Glad you got them sold

We are heading down for it. Hopefully this Amazing weather continues!

Reactions: 1
It does look like they are gearing up to announce more dates of the tour….

Oh do it! I can’t see them not having a support at all, so they may well come on early. Excited for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m unbelievably nervous to witness what support by matty is going to be

Reactions: 5
Just thought I’d make a comment here in support of the legend that is Matty Healy.

Some disgusting comments by some holier than thou posters on threads elsewhere, numpties

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I knew I'd miss something exciting if I sold my tickets. Matty supporting himself. 🤣

Reactions: 4
Support by matty 🤔

I was planning on skipping the support. This might be worth going on time for 🤣
can't believe you were gonna skip caroline polachek!!

i'm intrigued what the matty support is gonna be, ha

Reactions: 6
Apparently it's an hour long acoustic set. You lucky people, mind you I watched a live stream of him singing 102 the other night and omg that broke me I was a wreak so I'm not sure I'd survive a whole set lol.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm gutted I sold my tickets. 😭 But my kid is sick with an ear infection so I wouldn't have been able to enjoy it anyway. Would have been travelling down from Belfast.

• Heart
Apparently it's an hour long acoustic set. You lucky people, mind you I watched a live stream of him singing 102 the other night and omg that broke me I was a wreak so I'm not sure I'd survive a whole set lol.
Seeing 102 live the other night was the most heartbreaking experience don’t know how I’m going to survive this set
---
I'm gutted I sold my tickets. 😭 But my kid is sick with an ear infection so I wouldn't have been able to enjoy it anyway. Would have been travelling down from Belfast.
Aww hope your kid feels better soon 🫶

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.