The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They played ballad of me and my brain and inside your mind at their show last night. Hope matty’s doing okay, those are two intense drug-centric songs to revisit. He’s gone very quiet on social media too 😕

Reactions: 6
They played ballad of me and my brain and inside your mind at their show last night. Hope matty’s doing okay, those are two intense drug-centric songs to revisit. He’s gone very quiet on social media too 😕
I hope he’s ok too especially after the thing with Paris the other the night it must be hard for him though

Reactions: 4
It's Mattys birthday I hope thay sing happy birthday to him at the show today! 🥳

Reactions: 3
The video Matty put online is hilarious 😂 The towel on his head, the suitcase, George pushing him into a bin, Ross pushing him along the joke on the bus with Adam! Soo funny 😁

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Matty is going u to show up at Taylor Swifts show on Friday, and confirm their romance? Seems like a bit of a stretch as they’ve both been touring on different continents for the last couple of months.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think it's true that they're together but I'd love it if they were. My two fandoms collide. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know where the best place to sell tickets for The 1975 would be? I have two GA tickets for Dublin next month that I need to get rid of. Had no luck on Twickets. 😩

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know where the best place to sell tickets for The 1975 would be? I have two GA tickets for Dublin next month that I need to get rid of. Had no luck on Twickets. 😩
Are they through ticket master? You can put them on for sale there

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.