The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope they announce UK arenas soon. Still having withdrawals from January!

Reactions: 4
Aw man January is rubbish for touring. I still wanna hibernate and not go further than I have to!

Is there a reason the last few uk tours have all been that time of year?

Reactions: 6
Enjoy!

I'd love to have gone but I couldn't get mil to take my 3 feral children again so soon 😂
Awhh it was so amazing if you had of got Caroline was just amazing some of the crowd were a bit 😖 but was still amazing. 19 days till fins 🥰

Reactions: 2
There is something very charmless about Matt, whether it's the podcast incident or him taking the piss out of Irish names. It's a shame as I really do like The 1975's music and how eclectic it is.

Reactions: 5
See, this kind of thing is where I don't know if he's just trying to get a rise out of people - after all, he has one of the most Irish surnames ever!

There is something very charmless about Matt, whether it's the podcast incident or him taking the piss out of Irish names. It's a shame as I really do like The 1975's music and how eclectic it is.

Owns her masters??? Does anyone know the story behind this?

Reactions: 1
See, this kind of thing is where I don't know if he's just trying to get a rise out of people - after all, he has one of the most Irish surnames ever!

People just love to complain and take offence

Reactions: 4
IDK he does have an Irish surname but calling Irish people simple in their Capital city isn't it.

It’s really getting hard to openly admit being a fan when he keeps doing stuff like that 😬

Reactions: 3
Me too!!

What song do you guys want them to play? I would love to see People as I’ve never seen them play it, or Frail State of Mind 😍

She’s American - which they might do. And this must be my dream - which they definitely won’t do!

I really want to hear him do the "Now everybodys dead" line live.
But not turning to the crowd to sing it 😂
I've seen so mang videos of him getting the crowd to sing it but he sings it so damn good 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I know what you mean! But I honestly love the moments everybody sings the same line. Gives me goosebumps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.