The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I convinced my friend to come with me to Dublin! I'm anxious cos I've never done standing before but hopefully it's spacious enough.
There’ll be tonnes of room at the back, you’ll have an amazing time! I’ve grown out of needing to be down the front now, always dancing at the back 🙌🏻

Reactions: 2
There’ll be tonnes of room at the back, you’ll have an amazing time! I’ve grown out of needing to be down the front now, always dancing at the back 🙌🏻
That's what I'm hoping to do, bop around at the back. 🤣 I'm excited!
---
From Birmingham. Getting the train to Birmingham is relatively easy, I’ll just have to taxi to the airport from there 🤭
That's dedication! Are you meeting someone there or are you going on your own? I was considering going alone if my friend didn't agree to come. 😂

That's what I'm hoping to do, bop around at the back. 🤣 I'm excited!
---

That's dedication! Are you meeting someone there or are you going on your own? I was considering going alone if my friend didn't agree to come. 😂
Going alone 🫣🤣 I panic bought the tickets before even thinking anything through haha.

Reactions: 2
Going alone 🫣🤣 I panic bought the tickets before even thinking anything through haha.
You're brave! I'm from Belfast so I can't even offer you any help with Dublin although I've been a good few times for concerts but I wouldn't consider myself an expert. 🤣

I was considering driving down but it's probably too much hassle so we're just gonna get the train and stay overnight!

From Birmingham. Getting the train to Birmingham is relatively easy, I’ll just have to taxi to the airport from there 🤭
You can get the train from new street to birmingham international (which is basically birmingham airport)

Soo watching I wished thay were on first and I wouldn't have to watch the rest

Reactions: 1
I’m so excited for SNL!

I don’t usually watch so only have a vague idea of what to expect but do the musical guests do skits?

Did anyone watch lollapalooza tonight? I need to get caught up but from what I’ve seen on twitter it was good

Reactions: 1
They look so good tonight lord
---
This photo reminds me of 2013/14 so much
0A0789CB-3C53-4200-82C6-A90247BF1370.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
No me gusto los menthols has tickled me this morning! He looks really happy here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.