The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hoping for a Belfast date. Purely selfish reasons of I fancy a break away there and it would be nice to get a gig in as well πŸ˜‚
I want Belfast too cos that's where I'm from but I'd go to Dublin if it wasn't all standing (I don't do standing lol) only thing is I've looked at their other tour dates and this show could fall during the week of the 12th in which case I won't be able to get it off work. 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'll go to dublin even if it is all standing! An outdoor show would be amazing.

As long as it's not the 1st 2 weeks in July as I'm away then 🀣

I'll go to dublin even if it is all standing! An outdoor show would be amazing.

As long as it's not the 1st 2 weeks in July as I'm away then 🀣
I can't do standing cos of my anxiety but I know it's most likely gonna be an all standing show. 😭

I swear this fandom is hilarious. What’s this new joke about Matty being seen crying in Greggs πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how irrate he gets about his height and how he keeps trying to prove in his words that he's a 'big boy' and no one believes him 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't do standing cos of my anxiety but I know it's most likely gonna be an all standing show. 😭
Yeah I kinda considered going to Harry styles at slane but the sheer amount of people there would be just too overwhelming

Probs not going to go down well from reading other comments so unpopular opinion i dont like him .i thought he was okay then heard his comments on a podcast that was dam right awful and then yungblud stuck up for someone matty took the piss out of on the podcast and matty replied by taking the piss out of yungblud when yungblud was sticking up for the person matty made racist comments about

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm gutted cos I would have done Dublin but I really don't fancy standing. I would just go ahead and book it and worry about it later but I know my anxiety would be through the roof on the day.

I just went for Dublin

Got golden circle tickets. Not really sure how many of them they sell though!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I convinced my friend to come with me to Dublin! I'm anxious cos I've never done standing before but hopefully it's spacious enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've got Dublin tickets. I've never flown alone, I have severe anxiety and I don't even know how I'm getting to the airport as I don't drive, but hey ho 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.