The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know what you all mean. A few hours at a show is one thing. An all day gig on your tod….

I thought it yesterday but it’s a very good PR move for them to announce this after the last few days. The fan bases issue is that he’s alienating fans and then this show is 100% FOR the fans. More so than the gigs, in a way, as presumably they will play more music.

Reactions: 3
I'm on holiday with my kids then 😭 can I bring a 3 year old?

I timed holidays really badly, I'm not able to make Glasgow the weekend after.

I'd only want to go by myself if I was at the front haha. I don't want to be stuck in a huge crowd alone somewhere in the middle

General sale is on Friday I'm crossing everything that you get some then. 🤞
Thank you. Going to try again tomorrow with Spotify pre sale. I’m in with a colleague who also wants tickets too so we can hopefully do it between us 🤣

Reactions: 1
General onsale tickets sold out in 5 mins!! So relieved I got some on wednesday :eek::eek:

This band are getting too damn popular for their own good

Absolutely gutted I missed out. Was in the waiting room as soon as it opened and was then 800 in the queue 🥺

Absolutely gutted I missed out. Was in the waiting room as soon as it opened and was then 800 in the queue 🥺
That's mad, there must have been less than 1,000 tickets left for general sale then! it's like the taylor swift ticketmaster drama all over again

I’m AMAZED they sold out so quickly. It didn’t sell out last time. The capacity is apparently 45,000. When you consider the o2 arena is 20,000…. That puts it into perspective for me.

I was pretty blasé about tickets on Wednesday but I am glad I got them in the end. It’s the closest I’ll ever get to a festival!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.