The 1975

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always find Matt to come across as a bit petulant in interviews. Is it just me? Don't get me wrong, I think they're a great band.

Don't know why people are so bothered about what everyone else is doing at these gigs. If tickets are available anyone can buy them, you don't have to be number 1 fan to do so! I've bought tickets to a few gigs this year and I don't know every word to every song or every member of the bands name but I'm still gonna go!

I also got tickets for the 1975 in Cardiff and had a great time focusing on the music not if the person next to me was dancing or knew the words.

Reactions: 5
Don't know why people are so bothered about what everyone else is doing at these gigs. If tickets are available anyone can buy them, you don't have to be number 1 fan to do so! I've bought tickets to a few gigs this year and I don't know every word to every song or every member of the bands name but I'm still gonna go!

I also got tickets for the 1975 in Cardiff and had a great time focusing on the music not if the person next to me was dancing or knew the words.
I was just cringing for the obvious TT crowd who got up for 1 song only, and to film him saying don’t like menthols. What we are saying is they did not dance or even move or pay attention to any other songs, not just they didn’t know the words. They came to see 1 song only to record it for TT!

Reactions: 1
I was just cringing for the obvious TT crowd who got up for 1 song only, and to film him saying don’t like menthols. What we are saying is they did not dance or even move or pay attention to any other songs, not just they didn’t know the words. They came to see 1 song only to record it for TT!
well said. I went with my sister who doesn’t really know them ( she says it’s still a great show) but she gets up and dances and enjoys it.
It’s just a different vibe, it’s not loads of fans who love the band and want to enjoy it anymore.
I wasn’t in the pit but follow a people people who were, and they had a few issues this time around. Mainly people trying to get barrier to scream at matty to kiss them, causing trouble and generally ruining it for the rest of them, just to get a few views on their tiktok.
Imagine going to the trouble of going to a gig just for one song 🤣

well said. I went with my sister who doesn’t really know them ( she says it’s still a great show) but she gets up and dances and enjoys it.
It’s just a different vibe, it’s not loads of fans who love the band and want to enjoy it anymore.
I wasn’t in the pit but follow a people people who were, and they had a few issues this time around. Mainly people trying to get barrier to scream at matty to kiss them, causing trouble and generally ruining it for the rest of them, just to get a few views on their tiktok.
Imagine going to the trouble of going to a gig just for one song 🤣
This was also one where loads of girls came with their boyfriends who clearly hate the 1975 and so we were surrounded by grumpy men slumped in their seats totally not enjoying themselves. It’s such a waste of a ticket!

This was also one where loads of girls came with their boyfriends who clearly hate the 1975 and so we were surrounded by grumpy men slumped in their seats totally not enjoying themselves. It’s such a waste of a ticket!
haha my boyfriend would have come with me if I’d asked him, but I wouldn’t expect someone to spend two hours listening to music they don’t like. Most of the time I’ve seen them, everyone’s been on their feet. The ones that sit down just get a view of someone’s arse.

I wonder if Matty will address the comments made about The Adam Friedland Show podcast if they win an award at the Brits tonight.

I cannot wait to hopefully get new Ross content though, haha.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Matty will address the comments made about The Adam Friedland Show podcast if they win an award at the Brits tonight.

I can’t see them being there to be honest
Maybe they will and just brush the whole thing under the carpet who knows?

What exactly did he say?

Honestly they really deserve it, BFIAFL is the best in that category by a mile

Reactions: 3
really hope they win album of the year at the brits tonight
I expect Harry to get it. 🙄

BFIAFL is an amazing album so I really hope they do get it. 🤞
---

It doesn't look like they're attending which means they probably aren't gonna win anything. 😭

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
No way should thay have lost out to wet leg! Matty did look very awkward giving a speech I wonder if he was told to keep it simple after the last few days behaviour.

Reactions: 5
I can’t help but feel bad he knows he fucked up going off that speech

Yes I agree he was so quiet and he never usually says that little

He looked like a naughty puppy that had peed on the carpet! I will not feel sorry for him. 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.