ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
140A5F98-76EF-4CBC-A67E-496556E67F10.jpeg

Statement has been released 😅😅😂

“Assassinate my character” hahahaha hun you do a very good job of doing that all by yourself ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1297451

“Assassinate my character” hahahaha hun you do a very good job of doing that all by yourself ☺
Her “own culture?!” Which is what AMG?! White? Black? Jewish? Christian?! For someone so dumb she really is an arrogant witch isn’t she! She 100% would not of deleted that post if she didn’t think she’d fucked up. And now people correcting her makes her “skin crawl” but selling her clapped out fanny to sleazy men for £1 doesn’t 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her “own culture?!” Which is what AMG?! White? Black? Jewish? Christian?! For someone so dumb she really is an arrogant witch isn’t she! She 100% would not of deleted that post if she didn’t think she’d fucked up. And now people correcting her makes her “skin crawl” but selling her clapped out fanny to sleazy men for £1 doesn’t 😂🤣
Yeah and having naked pics of herself next to ones of her son makes my skin crawl!!

Reactions: 3
Yeah and having naked pics of herself next to ones of her son makes my skin crawl!!
Same!! And so do her sick, n0nce posts about children’s vaginas. Another spineless dirty delete because she can’t own her tit even though she tries to act like she can, or handle a backlash!

• Wow
Same!! And so do her sick, n0nce posts about children’s vaginas. Another spineless dirty delete because she can’t own her tit even though she tries to act like she can, or handle a backlash!
What’s that about?? The children’s bit? She’s one of those who likes to dish out abuse and tit but if you put it on her toes she can’t handle it back.. she needs to be stronger if she wants to be an ‘influencer’ not everyone’s guna agree with you lol

What’s that about?? The children’s bit? She’s one of those who likes to dish out abuse and tit but if you put it on her toes she can’t handle it back.. she needs to be stronger if she wants to be an ‘influencer’ not everyone’s guna agree with you lol
Wish there was a screen record to show you. She was being a pick me woman as usual & put a post up saying all you witches all talk about having a tight pussy but might is tighter I’ve had two smear tests & both times the nurse shouted out “Janet we need a child’s speculum I can’t get this one up..” 🤮 then did some bleeping gun fingers or something at the end. She got major backlash - those paediatric speculums are heartbreaking to see. Loadsa people pointed out not only did she sound like a weird n0nce but she’d have been referred to a gynaecologist if it was a true story, a gp surgery nurse doing a routine smear on an adult wouldn’t just have a paediatric speculum to hand. So she deleted the post but then went on her stories still trying to argue it was true 🤣😂 she’s revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Wish there was a screen record to show you. She was being a pick me woman as usual & put a post up saying all you witches all talk about having a tight pussy but might is tighter I’ve had two smear tests & both times the nurse shouted out “Janet we need a child’s speculum I can’t get this one up..” 🤮 then did some bleeping gun fingers or something at the end. She got major backlash - those paediatric speculums are heartbreaking to see. Loadsa people pointed out not only did she sound like a weird n0nce but she’d have been referred to a gynaecologist if it was a true story, a gp surgery nurse doing a routine smear on an adult wouldn’t just have a paediatric speculum to hand. So she deleted the post but then went on her stories still trying to argue it was true 🤣😂 she’s revolting
Wow shocked but with her not suprised! So she was trying to impress man by that statement but instead came across as revolting as usual! She does sex work for a living so to compare her vagina to a child’s is perverse!!! I don’t have insta at the min so I’ll of missed that. Wish I’d of seen the backlash (she rightly so deserved) though! Also it’s noway she’s got a small floo I’ve seen the video where she’s holding a massive dildo! 🤢

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1297451

Mocking my own culture so she finally admits she's actually white ? 😂😂😂

And assassinate her character 🙄🤦‍♂️😂 you do that all by yourself you dumb duck you don't even know what your character is because it changes every 20 minutes 😂😂😂😂

And wtf is she waffling on about now saying why is the estate coming like Nazi Britain to celebrate these paedophiles because people have put up union jack flags 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I'm not really a big supporter of the Royal family myself and think they're pointless in today's world but my god this girl is such a bleeping idiot man she literally just talks tit for the sake of talking tit trying to be some kind of white saviour for people of colour

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Mocking my own culture so she finally admits she's actually white ? 😂😂😂

And assassinate her character 🙄🤦‍♂️😂 you do that all by yourself you dumb duck you don't even know what your character is because it changes every 20 minutes 😂😂😂😂

And wtf is she waffling on about now saying why is the estate coming like Nazi Britain to celebrate these paedophiles because people have put up union jack flags 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ I'm not really a big supporter of the Royal family myself and think they're pointless in today's world but my god this girl is such a bleeping idiot man she literally just talks tit for the sake of talking tit trying to be some kind of white saviour for people of colour
Baring in mind she was telling the world she was a proud trump supporter less than six months ago 🤣 and now celebrating the queen’s jubilee makes you a nazi? She just tries her best to stir up hate and trouble everywhere she goes because she’s a deeply troubled & unhappy person herself. She is constantly trying to divide people because she doesn’t fit in anywhere herself. If people are having fun celebrating a national holiday so what. I’m not mad on the royals & their life of privilege paid for by the peasants but I wouldn’t drive down street of flags put up for a celebration so bitter and full of hate that I’d have to rant about it on Instagram and compare it to nazi Germany. She gets worse everyday the thick bleep

Reactions: 8
She has now her own maid 2 days a week to help out with her son cleaning etc etc...🤣🤣🤣 So she can do more work have more of a life ....for one she doesn't look after that poor boy ...she doesn't clean up .. constantly in that bleeping smelly sweaty bed....that stupid witch is something else seriously 🤣🤣😐😐😐😐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she’s just said she’s finally got help in the house for childcare so she can “focus more on work” and “focus more on her life” and apparently Dante “loves” her. This nasty witch never fails to amaze me. Never done a hard days graft in her life:sick:. I’d love to know where she’d be now if her dad didn’t leave her a lump some of money for her to be able to afford to live in that house.

She has now her own maid 2 days a week to help out with her son cleaning etc etc...🤣🤣🤣 So she can do more work have more of a life ....for one she doesn't look after that poor boy ...she doesn't clean up .. constantly in that bleeping smelly sweaty bed....that stupid witch is something else seriously 🤣🤣😐😐😐😐
More work?? She sells pics of her fanny and does knock off tarot readings!! Heard it all now 🤣 id want a hazmat suit going into her mucky gaff! Lazyyyy

Can’t believe she’s just said she’s finally got help in the house for childcare so she can “focus more on work” and “focus more on her life” and apparently Dante “loves” her. This nasty witch never fails to amaze me. Never done a hard days graft in her life:sick:. I’d love to know where she’d be now if her dad didn’t leave her a lump some of money for her to be able to afford to live in that house.
She’s not in a good position now so Christ knows what position she’d be in then she’d have to get a job which we all know she’s incapable of. She’ll be 40 n unemployed but it’s ok cos she’s rich remember 😉

i went for a tarot reading once and the lady said i had to flip cards so my energy was used to pick the cards, so god knows how she does it, you know full well she just picks cards for people that she likes and spouts utter bullshit, shes not very articulate either , can you imagine the things she says, "ya baby dad is a wasteman, take mushrooms and smoke weed, mheeeeeeeeeeeerrrr" and the fact shes getting help around the house, when she lives in a tiny 3 bed terrace, completely contradicts her lie about her OCD and her grubby place is always spotless, i think its more of a status thing for her, to be able to say "ive got the help coming today" to make her seem like some rich, high class person, when in reality, shes just a street rat, junkie, with a hideous nose and bad attitude problem

• Haha
She’d have nothing if she hadn’t been handed money, no oblong boob job, no house. And the “help” is probably a welfare officer for Dante because he’s exposed to drugs, neglected & never in school. Someone with ocd cleaning compulsion which was flavour of the month for her not long ago along with flicking her light switch (which we’ve never seen her do since 🤣) could not & would not have someone in helping with cleaning. She’s a lazy lying bleep

• Haha
She’d have nothing if she hadn’t been handed money, no oblong boob job, no house. And the “help” is probably a welfare officer for Dante because he’s exposed to drugs, neglected & never in school. Someone with ocd cleaning compulsion which was flavour of the month for her not long ago along with flicking her light switch (which we’ve never seen her do since 🤣) could not & would not have someone in helping with cleaning. She’s a lazy lying bleep
Exactly what I thought. Welfare help. She’s gone from saying her son has adhd because apparently he can’t sit still. and he was getting medicated. Even though she doesn’t believe in meds for herself. Then she was going on about school not being for them. She said he was sent home sick but took him to bye a hamster and gave him more days off. Next week he missed half of school as well. She’s always in bed. She’s clearly depressed. We know that social have been involved before. Made a point of saying how she is getting counselling and getting time to her self and now, she has some one round to help with Dante and things around the house. Apparently she has been looking for ages to find the right person. No love. You have finally been given some one to help with your sons needs because you neglect him and make up excuses. Or your on disability for depression and some one is now able to claim the £60 a week Cares money to help you out at home. Your not paying for help. It’s been given. And if you are actually paying for the child care then your getting the 70% single parent child care discount because the crappy scamming bisnes she does isn’t making enough for her to have to pay the full amount.
she tried to tell us like she is saying she is better than every one els and people will be jel.
Nannies and sitters don’t do chores around the house. And cleaners don’t look after your kids. So it’s defiantly a situation where she or her son is allowed a Carer for a few ours a week. Or she can have careres allowance paid for her with her mental disability’s.

Reactions: 5
"deese witches struggling, have your man in a 5 star cuddling "
errr no AMG , youre the one struggling🤣 and aint no man in a 5 star cuddling you, quick bash and dash in the premier inn love

• Haha
Exactly what I thought. Welfare help. She’s gone from saying her son has adhd because apparently he can’t sit still. and he was getting medicated. Even though she doesn’t believe in meds for herself. Then she was going on about school not being for them. She said he was sent home sick but took him to bye a hamster and gave him more days off. Next week he missed half of school as well. She’s always in bed. She’s clearly depressed. We know that social have been involved before. Made a point of saying how she is getting counselling and getting time to her self and now, she has some one round to help with Dante and things around the house. Apparently she has been looking for ages to find the right person. No love. You have finally been given some one to help with your sons needs because you neglect him and make up excuses. Or your on disability for depression and some one is now able to claim the £60 a week Cares money to help you out at home. Your not paying for help. It’s been given. And if you are actually paying for the child care then your getting the 70% single parent child care discount because the crappy scamming bisnes she does isn’t making enough for her to have to pay the full amount.
she tried to tell us like she is saying she is better than every one els and people will be jel.
Nannies and sitters don’t do chores around the house. And cleaners don’t look after your kids. So it’s defiantly a situation where she or her son is allowed a Carer for a few ours a week. Or she can have careres allowance paid for her with her mental disability’s.
I don’t know how PIP works, but would she be able to claim it for herself if she’s showing videos where she’s regularly out and about and going to the gym? I do think she’ll be claiming DLA for her son though and she gets the carers element which is an extra 160 odd a month and that will also keep the jobcentre of her back when it comes to looking for work because I seriously doubt that she declares all of her income she makes scamming people on Insta. The extra £60 odd a week carers is useless to someone who’s on Universal credit because it’s an overlapping benefit so £292 gets taken back of their entitlement and if they’re not on UC then they can’t be earning over £500 a month (or around that) because they won’t be entitled to carers allowance.

rereading that back makes me sound like I’m defending her 🤦‍♀️ I’m definitely not! Lol x

I don’t know how PIP works, but would she be able to claim it for herself if she’s showing videos where she’s regularly out and about and going to the gym? I do think she’ll be claiming DLA for her son though and she gets the carers element which is an extra 160 odd a month and that will also keep the jobcentre of her back when it comes to looking for work because I seriously doubt that she declares all of her income she makes scamming people on Insta. The extra £60 odd a week carers is useless to someone who’s on Universal credit because it’s an overlapping benefit so £292 gets taken back of their entitlement and if they’re not on UC then they can’t be earning over £500 a month (or around that) because they won’t be entitled to carers allowance.

rereading that back makes me sound like I’m defending her 🤦‍♀️ I’m definitely not! Lol x
No I get what your saying if it’s not extra benefit help then it’s probs social giving her the extra help. And it’s paid by the council as cares because they get pip and some other benefit. I know a few girls that have had it. Because they struggle with “mental health” Wich means the kids were never in school or when they was it wasn’t on time. House wasn’t clean, finances were in a muddle and they just wasn’t coping well as an individual or as a parent. And needed the extra help. Wich I’m not nocking. It’s great that there’s things like this.
I’m just putting together a few different scenarios that it could be. Because we all know it’s not as simple as she wanted help and got an Au pair coz she rich.
I probs sound like a right Jealous cow. But honestly it’s not the case, I know that she’s a benefit scrounger pretending she’s living the high life and thinks that people should look up to her and it does my nut in. Thinks she’s a queen, yeah queen of the bloody scrap heap. She’s a woman.

actually I take that back. I do get abit jealos some times. That she seems to get things so easy when she is such a narcissistic lying attention seeking selfish hoe. But then I remember that she is all of those things and I’d hate to be that kind of person and live her whole life style, on the beg all time, and trying to divide people because she’s so unhappy with herself she wants to make others miserable and take the piss.
Not jealous of the help though by the way. I wouldn’t want some one els in my house looking after my kid whilst I’m in bed all day watching insta smoking. It’s wierd. I love raising my children.

Last edited:
No I get what your saying if it’s not extra benefit help then it’s probs social giving her the extra help. And it’s paid by the council as cares because they get pip and some other benefit. I know a few girls that have had it. Because they struggle with “mental health” Wich means the kids were never in school or when they was it wasn’t on time. House wasn’t clean, finances were in a muddle and they just wasn’t coping well as an individual or as a parent. And needed the extra help. Wich I’m not nocking. It’s great that there’s things like this.
I’m just putting together a few different scenarios that it could be. Because we all know it’s not as simple as she wanted help and got an Au pair coz she rich.
I probs sound like a right Jealous cow. But honestly it’s not the case, I know that she’s a benefit scrounger pretending she’s living the high life and thinks that people should look up to her and it does my nut in. Thinks she’s a queen, yeah queen of the bloody scrap heap. She’s a woman.

actually I take that back. I do get abit jealos some times. That she seems to get things so easy when she is such a narcissistic lying attention seeking selfish hoe. But then I remember that she is all of those things and I’d hate to be that kind of person and live her whole life style, on the beg all time, and trying to divide people because she’s so unhappy with herself she wants to make others miserable and take the piss.
I get what you mean, it is frustrating when people like us are out working our arses off and shes driving about getting treatments and going to the gym. If she worked hard for her money then fair play! But she does nothing, if she was genuine at tarot and and had a gift then again fair play to her, but she woke up one morning saying she’s now mystic Meg after already saying days before that she doesn’t know how to read tarot and shes scamming people for money while claiming every benefit going. I did think myself at one point that she must be on PIP but I wasn’t sure if she’d get away with saying she had an illness when she’s putting videos of her going gym, getting treatments, and having nights out. So my second guess was that her son is getting DLA and she’s getting the carers element for him. She could have been claiming it years because it goes on a child’s needs and not a diagnosis as far as I am aware anyway. The jobcentre would not allow her to be out living her best life on benefits and they’d be hauling her in every week to make her work search which makes me think she’s got to be down as a carer to get away with it because I seriously doubt that she is declaring what she earns from her online work. x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.