ThatgirlAMG I’m not ugly doe, msg me if you’ve paid for tarot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she doesn’t live a luxury life the fillers she gets are free for promotion, her gym isn’t like the one ‘rich’ people go to where I live. I don’t go either but I don’t pretend I’m a baller so it’s ok lol. And when was the last time she or her son set foot on a plane and had a holiday? She’s 100 the type who’d be showing that off! She’s also the type who’d be head to toe in designer if she had the money to buy it, not pretty little thing joggers (not nocking them either I’ve got a pair) she’s living normally or just quite well for someone who barely lifts a finger or gets out of bed. She’s not doing well, I guarantee it. If she was wed really know about it lol! She be claiming PIP for her kid or herself for her mental issues. So she gets out of looking for work. Everything she does is for clout n attention.

Reactions: 10
Guys she doesn’t live a luxury life the fillers she gets are free for promotion, her gym isn’t like the one ‘rich’ people go to where I live. I don’t go either but I don’t pretend I’m a baller so it’s ok lol. And when was the last time she or her son set foot on a plane and had a holiday? She’s 100 the type who’d be showing that off! She’s also the type who’d be head to toe in designer if she had the money to buy it, not pretty little thing joggers (not nocking them either I’ve got a pair) she’s living normally or just quite well for someone who barely lifts a finger or gets out of bed. She’s not doing well, I guarantee it. If she was wed really know about it lol! She be claiming PIP for her kid or herself for her mental issues. So she gets out of looking for work. Everything she does is for clout n attention.
We won’t ever see her going abroad with her kid because she can’t afford it & doesn’t interest her spending any one on one time with him longer than 5 minutes - filmed for the gram of course. Sure we’ll see her jetting around the world as promised once her album drops though..😂🤣 Her house could be nice but it’s grubby & mismatched, & still wondering why “rich girl” hasn’t had a new kitchen fitted but instead had her cupboards wrapped 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shes such a monstrosity, all i think of when i see her is "avatar" she actually looks like a transvestite, and hows she leaving the house in that creased up t shirt, i actually pity her, shes obviously got serious mental health problems, shes very toxic and very delusional, she best learn how to use the iron by the time she starts her world tours

• Haha
shes such a monstrosity, all i think of when i see her is "avatar" she actually looks like a transvestite, and hows she leaving the house in that creased up t shirt, i actually pity her, shes obviously got serious mental health problems, shes very toxic and very delusional, she best learn how to use the iron by the time she starts her world tours
Bet she’s got pyjama and slippers on the bottom cause not only can she not be bothered to get a job like the rest of us. She can’t be bothered to ever get dressed before leaving her house

Reactions: 2
No chance she claims pip. They are very strict about who they approve these days
Defo not. An old friend of mine is on pip for depression and anxiety and also gets another type of added benefit called limited work capability Wich is another £300 plus a month. She gets universal credit, full rent payment and money included for her kids as well as an extra £300 a month pip. And that’s the low band thing she is in. Wich allowes her sister to claim the £60 a week carers allowance. That’s why I thought she was doing the same.
and she still posts out doing stuff and trying to get attention. Always spending on nails and hair and showing in clubs. She has even been reported before but stated that not all days are bad. Told them that she films the good moments to lift her up when she’s down. The system is so easy to work these days. You only need a doctors note for 3 months andthen another one. After that the job centre won’t call you in for a year minimum. And then you have to start the process again for limited work capability.
I know this because last year this friend at the time was boasting. And saying how easy it is and that I would be better off not working and doing what she does. Because it’s free money.

• Wow
Defo not. An old friend of mine is on pip for depression and anxiety and also gets another type of added benefit called limited work capability Wich is another £300 plus a month. She gets universal credit, full rent payment and money included for her kids as well as an extra £300 a month pip. And that’s the low band thing she is in. Wich allowes her sister to claim the £60 a week carers allowance. That’s why I thought she was doing the same.
and she still posts out doing stuff and trying to get attention. Always spending on nails and hair and showing in clubs. She has even been reported before but stated that not all days are bad. Told them that she films the good moments to lift her up when she’s down. The system is so easy to work these days. You only need a doctors note for 3 months andthen another one. After that the job centre won’t call you in for a year minimum. And then you have to start the process again for limited work capability.
I know this because last year this friend at the time was boasting. And saying how easy it is and that I would be better off not working and doing what she does. Because it’s free money.
I really thought they were quite strict on that sort of thing and would cancel your claim if you were seen being able to live “normally” like going to the gym, getting treatments and having nights out and stuff like that. I’m not saying that people with depression and anxiety should stay in bed and lock themselves away if that’s how this comes across. I just assumed they would think you were taking the piss if you were appearing to be living your best life but can’t go to work.

So I see she’s jumping on the hype of her bestie “no hun”…..I’m not helping anyone…..

anyone asking her for tips on her “fashion” wants to get themselves down to the psych ward at north Manchester general 🥴 utter head……

• Haha
Why is she forcing her bullshit tarot on the poor kid! It’s her interest not his, she should be doing something on his level not buying him bleeping tarot cards. Some AGE APPROPRIATE reading with him you selfish witch so he enjoys it & his confidence grows at school. Oh you won’t will you because it doesn’t interest YOU, you selfish, narcissistic bleep

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Why is she forcing her bullshit tarot on the poor kid! It’s her interest not his, she should be doing something on his level not buying him bleeping tarot cards. Some AGE APPROPRIATE reading with him you selfish witch so he enjoys it & his confidence grows at school. Oh you won’t will you because it doesn’t interest YOU, you selfish, narcissistic bleep
Hey atleast he’s doing something other than Iv his room on the PlayStation 🙄 she doesn’t do anything child like with him it’s sad. Sticks him in his room so she can lay in bed/walk round house in a thong. Wait until he’s a pre teen he’ll tell her about herself then n be embarrassed. One of my daughters come backs at school is ‘atleast my mum doesn’t have her boobs out on the gram’ hahah

Don’t want to go into it because it’s raw for me - however the limited capacity for work issue isn’t quite correct. I can assure you AMG is not claiming LCWRA (the limited capacity element of UC). I do claim this element and I can assure you, it’s not that easy to get. Please don’t ask me to elaborate.

I bet she’s doing a ______ ritual - won’t say what but I bet she claims that’s what she’s doing

Ffs why’s she got her bum out in the woods 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
My guess is because she's not getting attention on her page she does it all the time when her posts aren't getting many likes she starts uploading half naked pictures and videos she's just put loads of trampy tit on her story as well 🤦‍♂️ watch she'll be saying she's shadow banned again in the next couple of days because nobody gives a tit about anything she says or does and trampy lads just wanna she her half naked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.