That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wont get benifits she can look into it but she wont get it to much in the bank you can only have savings up to 6000 and she has more then that so get over it wilko and when the money runs out and she trys there say no they will want to know were that money went when she tells them it be go away why do poeple think they can just claim dont work like that and all there say you are fit enough to work

The profile pictures of her face are making me laugh. If she's worried about her daughter's mental health, she shouldn't have a youtube channel featuring her daughter.

She wont get benifits she can look into it but she wont get it to much in the bank you can only have savings up to 6000 and she has more then that so get over it wilko and when the money runs out and she trys there say no they will want to know were that money went when she tells them it be go away why do poeple think they can just claim dont work like that and all there say you are fit enough to work
I don't think all benefits are dependent on your financial status? Thought I heard that people get PIP if they work or not?

Reactions: 1
The profile pictures of her face are making me laugh. If she's worried about her daughter's mental health, she shouldn't have a youtube channel featuring her daughter.

I don't think all benefits are dependent on your financial status? Thought I heard that people get PIP if they work or not?
Yeah, You can get pip regardless of income.. although she definitely doesn’t meet the criteria!

Reactions: 2

Yes you can work and get pip depends really on the asscer but she said she dont claim benifits but has blue badge not sure how that one happens I think she's on about income support or esa

Reactions: 1
So did she say in the recent vlog that she's looking into claiming benefits? I think she has a bloody cheek, wasn't it said here that she is getting over a grand a month from her pension?

I think she got a lump sum and a continuous monthly income

I’m sorry to break it to you, Wilkes, but that was the colouring and bits from the bath bomb sticking to the dirt ring round your bath!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes you can work and get pip depends really on the asscer but she said she dont claim benifits but has blue badge not sure how that one happens I think she's on about income support or esa
You can apply for a blue badge without having any benefits, you just have to have medical records and be seen by an independent doctor.

I just cringe when she talks to wildlife, hello beautiful, well aren’t you just beautiful. Gives me the creeps. She has no clue how expensive it can be to own a camper. Not only the cost, but upkeep is very expensive especially if you buy used without a warranty. It also cost to stay at sites, and where I live you have to book a year in advance. Then there is the cost of gas. God she is dense. Tip for you Wacky try renting one for a season and figure out how much you can afford. It is also no easy task to setup and take down when you have fibro. She doesn’t like people on her hill imagine her reaction when she is surrounded by other campers.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry to break it to you, Wilkes, but that was the colouring and bits from the bath bomb sticking to the dirt ring round your bath!
Yup, to be precise I think its probably sticking to potentially years worth of dead skin and probably bits of dog fur... :sick:
Guarantee she'll get the most expensive camper van she can afford, she'll use it once, spend the whole time complaining about how uncomfortable the bed is and how the noise of rain on the roof is driving her mad then she'll sell it on, or keep it outside her house and fill it with junk.
I find it hysterical that she wants to apply for benefits after saying "I can trade the car in and then I could get the camper van and the house in france."

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yup, to be precise I think its probably sticking to potentially years worth of dead skin and probably bits of dog fur... :sick:
Guarantee she'll get the most expensive camper van she can afford, she'll use it once, spend the whole time complaining about how uncomfortable the bed is and how the noise of rain on the roof is driving her mad then she'll sell it on, or keep it outside her house and fill it with junk.
I find it hysterical that she wants to apply for benefits after saying "I can trade the car in and then I could get the camper van and the house in france."
When she said that about trading the car in for the camper I laughed. Imagine her picking up Ellie from school in a camper

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So did she say in the recent vlog that she's looking into claiming benefits? I think she has a bloody cheek, wasn't it said here that she is getting over a grand a month from her pension?

I think she got a lump sum and a continuous monthly income
She's mental if she talks about being on benefits online. There will be many who would try to cause trouble for her with that. I don't know what's wrong with some people that they feel the need to put their whole life online, knowing they're opening themselves to criticism. Especially as she claims she cares so much for her daughter.

Reactions: 7
Watched today’s offering and as usual it was so full of bullshit, I had to make a list.

Disgusting mother filming her child up and down and making a fat joke 😡

Mentioned Cherrie is looking after the dogs. I wonder if it’s that bearfam woman. Won’t be for long with her history of falling out with dog sitters.

Bleats on about how she understands Ellie’s anxiety and yet when Ellie is uncomfortable waiting for their Burger King on her own, Leasa is whiny and snappy and trying to shame her 😡 absolute cretin.

‘I look like one of those fat people off the telly’
I mean.... if the cap fits 🤷‍♀️

‘Why have we got to have a domestic everywhere we go?’
Because you’re a nasty, angry woman who can’t control her toddler like temper.

The way she was screaming and ranting going up that narrow rod. Absolutely shocking. Again that temper. Such an unstable woman.

Reactions: 8
I'm only half way through Forest Holidays video and I've cringed twice so far. Once where they're at the food ordering computer and she said synchronised pooing. Then she's actually filming telling the world that her daughter is embarrassed as has an itch in an intimate area.

It's a lovely big cabin, with log burner inside, table and hot tub on the balcony. Interesting they're open this time of year. Would still be nice at this time of year though.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
No wonder Ellie is suffering with anxiety, listening to Wilkes I felt myself have palpitations.
Firstly when ordering the burgers she berates Ellie for over tapping the screen yet she had done the same thing just 20 seconds before.
12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts between 2 is excessive imo most are over 300 calories each. Krispy Kreme need eating within 24 hours.
Her screeching up the narrow track, yes probably a bit scary but when your daughter has anxiety, most would keep calm not say "I don't want to die off a cliff" then arrgghh continuously.
Broadcasting an itchy fanny...
Did the Forest Holidays staff member know she was being filmed?
Wilkes nitpicking at a shower not being polished. Has she seen the state of her own bath?
I thought Wilkes found carrying a camera heavy so how the hell will she manage Archery? That uses a lot more muscle and strength than a camera.

I can't believe she actually went to film somebody else's baby and had be called out by her 14 year old daughter for it! Ellie clearly doesn't want to be filmed by the look on her face, and I still think its horrendously creepy that Wilkes just sits there filming her in silence while Ellies eating or on her phone, and she'll slowly zoom into her face...
It's embarrassing how much Leasa plays up when in public, she talks as if she wants the whole room to hear her and find her hilariously funny, when in fact she just comes across as loud and embarrassing. Who the hell is she trying to impress by loudly berating and belittling her teenage daughter in public? She flits between mocking Ellies immature behaviour to actively encouraging and laughing at it and it doesn't really make much sense.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she actually went to film somebody else's baby and had be called out by her 14 year old daughter for it! Ellie clearly doesn't want to be filmed by the look on her face, and I still think its horrendously creepy that Wilkes just sits there filming her in silence while Ellies eating or on her phone, and she'll slowly zoom into her face...
It's embarrassing how much Leasa plays up when in public, she talks as if she wants the whole room to hear her and find her hilariously funny, when in fact she just comes across as loud and embarrassing. Who the hell is she trying to impress by loudly berating and belittling her teenage daughter in public? She flits between mocking Ellies immature behaviour to actively encouraging and laughing at it and it doesn't really make much sense.
You’ve 100% had the exact same thoughts as me!

Reactions: 2
Did they really get 12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts right after having an extra large Burger King.
Wow. Where’s the parenting there Jesus.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did they really get 12 Krispy Kreme doughnuts right after having an extra large Burger King.
Wow. Where’s the parenting there Jesus.
Leasa's lack of concern for providing Ellie with a healthy nutritious diet really says a lot about her as a parent. What Leasa choses to put into her body is her business but it will have a huge impact on Ellies health and self esteem in the future. Mental health can be massively impacted by gut health and diet. The fact that she has a giant fridge freezer and her past food hauls have been full of processed foods, frozen meals, junk food with little nutritional value is very concerning. As someone who grew up with a parent who showed the same level of disregard for diet, and subsequently having to work tirelessly as an adult to counteract the impact, I truly believe it is a form of neglect.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.