That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tweeted asking for money.
OK. I see what people mean about spending most of the time by the pool, as that's about all they're filming with the underwater camera. She said earlier that the dog wasn't allowed by the pool. At least he had a garden to go out to in the house. I don't think the dog really enjoyed the holiday. She's saying on this video that she won't refund the money unless they ask. Some people are so entertaining, but not for reasons they think they are. I feel awful laughing at her videos as her daughter is at an impressionable age, but then I don't think people should put their children online.
Suppose at least she changed the channel name to sounding as if it's mainly about Leasa.

Reactions: 3
OK. I see what people mean about spending most of the time by the pool, as that's about all they're filming with the underwater camera. She said earlier that the dog wasn't allowed by the pool. At least he had a garden to go out to in the house. I don't think the dog really enjoyed the holiday. She's saying on this video that she won't refund the money unless they ask. Some people are so entertaining, but not for reasons they think they are. I feel awful laughing at her videos as her daughter is at an impressionable age, but then I don't think people should put their children online.
Suppose at least she changed the channel name to sounding as if it's mainly about Leasa.
She changed it due to the coppa rules, note the sexy Mrs clause profile photo.

She said it was because Ellie won't be on the Vlogs. Didn't last long

Reactions: 3
Can't wait to catch up. Been away since the 2nd week in December, seems I've misses quite a bit. You Guy's have just enlightened Me on the joys to come once I can manage an hour later on. Hope You All had a Great Christmas. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can't wait to catch up. Been away since the 2nd week in December, seems I've misses quite a bit. You Guy's have just enlightened Me on the joys to come once I can manage an hour later on. Hope You All had a Great Christmas. xx
Welcome back, hope you had a good Christmas! x

Reactions: 2
Welcome back, lovely. Hope you had a lovely Christmas too ❤

Reactions: 2
Has the smelly cow uploaded anything today. Quick comment to say HOW MUCH FOOD DID THEY WASTE ON THAT CHRISTMAS DINNER? wasteful, what they didn't eat would have fed about 15 homeless people. Not that I'm suggesting they give out their mingling leftovers but they shouldn't have ordered so much. I reckon they had been scoffing Xmas food all morning beforehand as otherwise they could have demolished more than that. They were huge portions and that's down to beefeater but they should have known to go with a full appetite. Wilkes wasn't even going to touch that desert. Why didn't she ask the chef to not bother making her one?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Very wasteful and it really pissed me off that Ellie was allowed to sit at the table
Flicking her hair doing stupid Tik Toks whatever happened to Table Manners
I bloody despair of the old goat and her total lack of parenting skills :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Very wasteful and it really pissed me off that Ellie was allowed to sit at the table
😂 At first I thought you were moaning that Ellie was able to sit at the table at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
'I really can't eat this dessert' moans Wilco as she shoves another large spoonful into her gob.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
it's been quiet last few days, i'm sure she said in one of her vlogs she was going away over new year,( probably the forest chalet with hot tub outside where she went before).... lets see shall weeee … 🍾 🥳

Reactions: 6
it's been quiet last few days, i'm sure she said in one of her vlogs she was going away over new year,( probably the forest chalet with hot tub outside where she went before).... lets see shall weeee … 🍾 🥳
She said they were off to Forest Holidays with a hot tub, she'll be dangling her udder in the hot water.......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She said they were off to Forest Holidays with a hot tub, she'll be dangling her udder in the hot water.......
"oooh baby bear my tatties reckon the temperatures fine but if it needs heating up I'll stick chunk in there and a piss pad for him to do his thing"

• Haha
Ellie is at that annoying age where she's self obsessed with her looks. That stupid miming tit flop (til tok) drives me nuts. If I had been showing off at the dinner table when I was her age, my mother would have read me the riot act. Ellie is spoilt with material things and therefore doesn't appreciate things like meals out. I hope her dad does give her a talking to about her recent behaviour, let's face it, Wilco just thinks Ellie has been a bit naughty and finds it funny, which is appalling parenting.

Reactions: 9
Ellie is at that annoying age where she's self obsessed with her looks. That stupid miming tit flop (til tok) drives me nuts. If I had been showing off at the dinner table when I was her age, my mother would have read me the riot act. Ellie is spoilt with material things and therefore doesn't appreciate things like meals out. I hope her dad does give her a talking to about her recent behaviour, let's face it, Wilco just thinks Ellie has been a bit naughty and finds it funny, which is appalling parenting.
Tbh though i think deep down wilkes is scared of ellie saying duck this i am off to dads and thats why she pussy foots around her and showers her with gifts what happened to the car

Tbh though i think deep down wilkes is scared of ellie saying duck this i am off to dads and thats why she pussy foots around her and showers her with gifts what happened to the car
What about the car? Have I missed something? I think you're right about Wilco being scared of losing Ellie but what a sad relationship it must be.

Sadly I think any discipline from her dad is swiftly undermined by Wilkes.

Why oh why does she let the dogs drink out discusting muddy puddles im suprized dogs are still alive bet they got worms my heart sinks every time weres the water bottle she got for them you discusting dog owner

She is a horrible dog owner. She let Archie bite Jack’s ear until his head went sideways. Then had the nerve to laugh about it. I wish someone would pull her ear til her head snaps back. What a freakin witch she is. Ellie and the tick tok, it might not be so bad if she were any good at it. She is not which makes it all the more cringe worthy. I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hey Wacky take your dogs to a groomer. Any chance the water she used after the muddy walk was warm. Nope didn’t think so.

She is a horrible dog owner. She let Archie bite Jack’s ear until his head went sideways. Then had the nerve to laugh about it. I wish someone would pull her ear til her head snaps back. What a freakin witch she is. Ellie and the tick tok, it might not be so bad if she were any good at it. She is not which makes it all the more cringe worthy. I have said it before and I will keep saying it, hey Wacky take your dogs to a groomer. Any chance the water she used after the muddy walk was warm. Nope didn’t think so.
It made me so angry 😡 I have dogs and would never let one do that to another 😔 poor Jack, I really don’t think she cares for him much!

Oh my god Mrs doubtfire on the hill

Just watched her washing the dogs. Other half walks in a says "she is quite agile for someone with fibro, my arse probably suffers with more fibromyalgia than her" 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.