That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree with you. It’s awful. The fact you have an option of 1,3 or 12 Krispy Kremes from services and she automatically decides to get 12 is disgusting. I also wouldn’t allow my child to have any extra large meal anywhere personally.

Reactions: 4
It is disgusting. I think Wilkes has body dysmorphia - in that she thinks she is slimmer than she is. Her BMI will definitely be classed as morbidly obese, especially considering her height.

I totally agree with you. It’s awful. The fact you have an option of 1,3 or 12 Krispy Kremes from services and she automatically decides to get 12 is disgusting. I also wouldn’t allow my child to have any extra large meal anywhere personally.
I agree with the 12 Krispy Kremes but nothing wrong with allowing your child an extra large meal as a treat now & again, I mean she is 14 not 4 - that would be a different story. It’s all about balance for me.

Reactions: 1
Obviously all families have different rules, but for my teenagers, I always put down the fact that they are growing and are supposed to eat more often, not more, and not portions meant for grown men. At the end of the day, no human should consume a 1000 calorie burger, before even considering the chips and drink etc when all they are doing is sitting in a car. If they had done none stop activity, then maybe (but, no), but not just after Christmas.

Obviously all families have different rules, but for my teenagers, I always put down the fact that they are growing and are supposed to eat more often, not more, and not portions meant for grown men. At the end of the day, no human should consume a 1000 calorie burger, before even considering the chips and drink etc when all they are doing is sitting in a car. If they had done none stop activity, then maybe (but, no), but not just after Christmas.
Except that teenagers are suppose to eat more 🤣the daily reference intakes for teenage boys is actually MORE than that of their “grown men” counterpart. I’m a nutritionist and there are so many factors when it comes to diet, healthy eating and weight loss, etc. It is so much more than the calories you consume. Certain athletes will have up to and over 2000 calories a meal and the majority of people have their “cheat foods” on rest days, not days that they train, so the fact they have been sat in the car means nothing. Obviously everyone is entitled to make their own decisions with regards their diet and any nutritionist or dietician will tell you that RDIs are only a guideline and everybody processes and metabolises food differently, but it’s not cool to judge others when you clearly don’t even know what you are talking about 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Don't mind me I'm just wading through the tension and cutting it with a knife simultaneously 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I've caught up with yesterday's and I know it was mentioned earlier about Cherries. So whys she trying to make it sound like she's gone through a dog sitting company if it's actually cherrie? She definitely said it was her that text that earlier when speaking at the burger King ordering station. If its cherrie then I'm sure she loves being demoted from bearfam/friend if she can be arsed to call her it to the dog sitter woman.

I saw somebody say something about how she often zooms in on her daughters backside and legs. Is it just a coincidence she zoomed in on her backside in this video at 5:55?
Her daughter has mentioned that she thinks her legs are too wide, so doesn't seem right to me to video her insecurities to the world.
How did she get a blue badge with the amount of walking they're doing?

I saw somebody say something about how she often zooms in on her daughters backside and legs. Is it just a coincidence she zoomed in on her backside in this video at 5:55?
Her daughter has mentioned that she thinks her legs are too wide, so doesn't seem right to me to video her insecurities to the world.
3 hours at least they were walking for. I'm so glad old wilko hated it so much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I dont now but def not right goes up steep hill yet wouldn't go up to see the tiny water mill think woman in front was bit cheesed of with her dud never get up down there she says you I cant . about someone dropped her in it she did zoom in to her backside as always them poeple were quite uncomfortable by look on there faces she no way disabled enough to have a badge no way it's taken the pee out of poeple who do need them and cant

Last edited:
I’m wondering if she’s lost it. Did anyone notice them coming out of the service station with all the disabled spaces right by the door that Wilkes hadn’t parked in?

Of course they could have been full when she got there, but it made me wonder if they’ve taken it off her after being reported for misuse.

Nearly peed myself laughing at her talking about the energy and life force from the tree 😂😂 I bet the people there thought she was a nutter!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if she’s lost it. Did anyone notice them coming out of the service station with all the disabled spaces right by the door that Wilkes hadn’t parked in?

Of course they could have been full when she got there, but it made me wonder if they’ve taken it off her after being reported for misuse.

Nearly peed myself laughing at her talking about the energy and life force from the tree 😂😂 I bet the people there thought she was a nutter!
Those 2 kids were having their photo taken touching the tree then Ellie rhino's into the shot followed by hurricane leasa. So awks.

Good spot about the blue badge, I do hope you're right

• Haha
Those 2 kids were having their photo taken touching the tree then Ellie rhino's into the shot followed by hurricane leasa. So awks.

Good spot about the blue badge, I do hope you're right
She was clearly trying to show off when the tour guide was talking about the antique things he’d found. I was mortified for her. She’s thinking it made her look clever when she looked like a tit.

That is not a walk anyone who truly has fibro would ever dream of attempting, the woman is a fkin fraud . Also she said they were going in the hot tub later, surely thats not what Ellie should be doing when by her own admission yesterday she said she had an itchy intimate area, so she's probably got thrush. Ugh, bathing in thrush soup , disgusting !!

• Sick
She was clearly trying to show off when the tour guide was talking about the antique things he’d found. I was mortified for her. She’s thinking it made her look clever when she looked like a tit.
Leasa is a horrendous show off, it's cringeworthy and unbearable!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice how the sound of her footsteps quickened when she mentioned they were going for a Cream Tea.
Old wet and wild is only happy when she has something to moan about And the Green pottery her Grandmother supposedly had
She will have to ask Family. Duhhhhhhhhhhhh i thought she didn't speak to them
Bloody asshole.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hopping over from the Mingham thread (👋🏻 to some names I recognise), I'm just beginning to latch on to this strange woman. Does she work? How does her PTSD and Fibro manifest themselves? What car does she drive? It looks nice - why's she got a nice car and a house like a tit-tip? 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.