That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ex cop. Was on long term sick leave but took early retirement last year.
Recieved a lump sum for PTSD due to her work in vice squad dealing with sexual deviants, perverts and paedophiles.
Had a lump of her pension too.
Fibro developed after PTSD and Anxiety for years.
Walks her dogs every day for at least 2 hours a time.
Car was a impulse buy when she got her lump sum.
She claims to hate Inghams but copies their holidays but does go "exclusive" and "upgrades". Sarah ingham got her car then 6 weeks later Wilkes gets the top of the range evoke not a clapped out old tank.
House. She's a Hinch fan. Buys every product, gadget and gizmo Hinch mentions.
Rarely uses them after the big unboxing or tutorial on how (not) to use them.
Wilkes lives rent and mortgage free as ex partner owns the house and Wilkes can live there free in lieu of child maintenance until daughter is 18.
Wilkes thinks she's hard done by with this arrangement.
With her "lump sum" she went on a spending spree and filled the house with large sofas, wayfair nordic style furniture, a tumble dryer, huge American style fridge freezer.
Around 40 t-shirts were purchased on her holiday to Disney last summer. (I think because America caters for larger sizes she made sure she got lots of Superdry, Under Armour and Adidas.)

If you're new to her you must watch Wet and Wild. It is a thread initiation. Last 5 minutes will suffice I won't torture you with a full episode in the life of fanny fibro fog fossil.

(I take no responsibility for any trauma experienced watching Wet and Wild. Viewing is taken at your own risk)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ex cop. Was on long term sick leave but took early retirement last year.
Recieved a lump sum for PTSD due to her work in vice squad dealing with sexual deviants, perverts and paedophiles.
Had a lump of her pension too.
Fibro developed after PTSD and Anxiety for years.
Walks her dogs every day for at least 2 hours a time.
Car was a impulse buy when she got her lump sum.
She claims to hate Inghams but copies their holidays but does go "exclusive" and "upgrades". Sarah ingham got her car then 6 weeks later Wilkes gets the top of the range evoke not a clapped out old tank.
House. She's a Hinch fan. Buys every product, gadget and gizmo Hinch mentions.
Rarely uses them after the big unboxing or tutorial on how (not) to use them.
Wilkes lives rent and mortgage free as ex partner owns the house and Wilkes can live there free in lieu of child maintenance until daughter is 18.
Wilkes thinks she's hard done by with this arrangement.
With her "lump sum" she went on a spending spree and filled the house with large sofas, wayfair nordic style furniture, a tumble dryer, huge American style fridge freezer.
Around 40 t-shirts were purchased on her holiday to Disney last summer. (I think because America caters for larger sizes she made sure she got lots of Superdry, Under Armour and Adidas.)

If you're new to her you must watch Wet and Wild. It is a thread initiation. Last 5 minutes will suffice I won't torture you with a full episode in the life of fanny fibro fog fossil.

(I take no responsibility for any trauma experienced watching Wet and Wild. Viewing is taken at your own risk)
🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
I saw the teat!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was randomly looking at vlogmas videos just to see how various people had 'done' Christmas and I remembered her name, so I had a look - well, she didn't really *do* Christmas, did she? Had the tree up for a week bare because she couldn't be arsed to get the decorations down πŸ˜’ And went to a pub diner place for Christmas dinner and filmed herself stirring her dessert into a slop. Riveting.
Her intro is jaw-dropping. "Here's me, and her, and there's them, and me, and that, and these, and we're BARRRRREFAMMMMM" - I was listening to it on my headphones and you can hear her telly on in the background whilst she's doing the intro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Why do they sit 6 inches away from the giant TV screen???
And the walks are purgatory - if I can see traffic and electricity pylons on a walk I'm not interested in watching.
And she hasn't got Fibro! I watched her washing the shite off her dogs' paws with that little shower tub thing. People with chronic pain can't bend over like that for that long.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopping over from the Mingham thread (πŸ‘‹πŸ» to some names I recognise), I'm just beginning to latch on to this strange woman. Does she work? How does her PTSD and Fibro manifest themselves? What car does she drive? It looks nice - why's she got a nice car and a house like a tit-tip? πŸ’©
Strange is not the word for old wet and wild Circlish :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her intro is jaw-dropping. "Here's me, and her, and there's them, and me, and that, and these, and we're BARRRRREFAMMMMM" - I was listening to it on my headphones and you can hear her telly on in the background whilst she's doing the intro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If she's going to include the dogs, why not the birds too? They seem to have taken 2nd place of the American fridge freezer that's too big for her kitchen, so put in living room in way of back view. For a person who loves watching birds, surprised she hasn't left back view more free to watch birds in the garden.

In the latest Archery video, she said we've finished the bottle of prosecco. Is it OK to let a child her daughter's age drink wine? Or when she said we, did she mean just her? Think it only looks like a small bottle though, enough for two glasses. At 9:45 min, BB either shut or locked the door, and she asked BB "why are you shutting me out?" Maybe she doesn't want to be videoed all the time.
Then she's whispering saying she can have some time alone. Maybe that's what BB thought when she shut the door lol. When she's in the hot tub she talks about how she's thinking of deleting some videos because of COPPA. She also said she can only dream of living somewhere you can see nature like that.
I love the cabin with hot tub. It's tempting me to look up the Forest holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She said she cant sleep with out the dogs but didnt get up till 10 thinks shes lost weight stop breathing in cause only flops out again

She also said she can only dream of living somewhere you can see nature like that.
Woops, I meant to add on, when she said she can only dream of living somewhere you can see nature like that, I meant to add on the end, maybe if she didn't have that massive fridge in the way of the back window she would see more nature in her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am finding it so hard to watch her at the moment due to the sea sickness she causes... why does she have to swing the camera back and forth as she walks and nothing is ever still or in focus... she is the worst at filming.

Woops, I meant to add on, when she said she can only dream of living somewhere you can see nature like that, I meant to add on the end, maybe if she didn't have that massive fridge in the way of the back window she would see more nature in her garden.
I know the area she lives in, it's a dive, but she has countryside on her doorstep, she's grim. Saw her daughter (Vicky Pollard) outside of Home Bargains last week.

• Haha
I wish I could explain it to you, I saw it originally shared on fb and thought the resemblance to ol' Wilko was uncanny πŸ˜‚
Honestly I can't describe the black hole of videos I fell down from watching that. Turkey calling competitions and husband calling competitions were a few notable ones. Wow, all seemed to be at an idaho state fair 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was inspired to make my profile picture from others who used her image. When I saw her showing off her body in the costume, I thought, that's the one I should use.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was inspired to make my profile picture from others who used her image. When I saw her showing off her body in the costume, I thought, that's the one I should use.
I think she was going for the swimsuit model look, personally I got more heavyweight sumo wrestler vibes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.