That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only just seen this video, but She was relishing in it wasn't she? showing the poor man as well as she was walking away, and using his name. But by God she had a spurt on keeping up with him didn't she? She was practically running! she did better than i would have done at keeping up. I know I keep saying it but, vile vile woman.

She isn't going to be home Schooled is She? Wilkes mentioned something was it last year? about home Schooling Ellie. I'm not sure how it works but, if she has been excluded by one School, surely another School isn't going to be happy taking an excluded pupil in to their School.
Omg she was practically chasing after him, fibro was non existent once she discovered a bit of drama she could involve herself in!
A previous commenter said they'd seen a tik tok of Ellie with a caption saying that she wasn't going back to school after christmas because Wilkes didn't want her to be depressed anymore. Who knows what Leasa is up too, I also remember her talking about home schooling but she's far too lazy and badly educated herself to teach Ellie anything, and I doubt Ellies father would allow it. I figure he will put a stop to any nonsense and do the right thing for Ellie, from what Leasa has said he seems very concerned with Ellies education.

Reactions: 4
I think all the moneys gone now
I dont think so they get good pay off as I new 2 who that had really big pay off enough between them to by one them big campers were the car goes underneath and the side comes out was beautiful so no they come off really well

Reactions: 3
I dont think so they get good pay off as I new 2 who that had really big pay off enough between them to by one them big campers were the car goes underneath and the side comes out was beautiful so no they come off really well
Completely agree she got a lot of money but did you see the way he has spent spent spent the last year? She thought she was the Queen

Omg she was practically chasing after him, fibro was non existent once she discovered a bit of drama she could involve herself in!
A previous commenter said they'd seen a tik tok of Ellie with a caption saying that she wasn't going back to school after christmas because Wilkes didn't want her to be depressed anymore. Who knows what Leasa is up too, I also remember her talking about home schooling but she's far too lazy and badly educated herself to teach Ellie anything, and I doubt Ellies father would allow it. I figure he will put a stop to any nonsense and do the right thing for Ellie, from what Leasa has said he seems very concerned with Ellies education.
I can see him paying for her to go to private school if I'm honest

According to the latest tiktok Eliie is going to be homeschooled.

OMG
It won't last.
A) Wilkes will get bored of her being around and it will cause arguments.
B) I don't think her father will support or fund it. (Unless there is a genuine medical need regarding anxiety)

Reactions: 5
According to the latest tiktok Eliie is going to be homeschooled.

OMG
Is there anyway you can send a link to the tik tok? I'm not sure if it's something that you can only access through a phone. It will be a disaster for Ellie if she is being homeschooled, even if she had the right environment at home, she has already been in mainstream education for the whole of her academic life and isn't likely to acclimatise well to being taught at home. My dad was a guitar teacher and found it very hard to teach me because there isn't the same level of concentration/self discipline when being taught by a parent, especially if you're not used to being taught by them in a formal sense, you just don't have the same respect for a parent that you have for a teacher. I think this is probably different for other families or children who have been homeschooled from the get go. Unless Leasa is paying for a private tutor I can see her getting easily tired and frustrated.

Reactions: 2
Is there anyway you can send a link to the tik tok? I'm not sure if it's something that you can only access through a phone. It will be a disaster for Ellie if she is being homeschooled, even if she had the right environment at home, she has already been in mainstream education for the whole of her academic life and isn't likely to acclimatise well to being taught at home. My dad was a guitar teacher and found it very hard to teach me because there isn't the same level of concentration/self discipline when being taught by a parent, especially if you're not used to being taught by them in a formal sense, you just don't have the same respect for a parent that you have for a teacher. I think this is probably different for other families or children who have been homeschooled from the get go. Unless Leasa is paying for a private tutor I can see her getting easily tired and frustrated.
I think you need to have a phone tiktok app - her handle is ellie.xx_799

Here is a link for non phones although you cannot see the comments where she talks about homeschooling

Wilkes complains if she has to spend a day with Ellie when it is her 'dads' time, full-time homeschooling will be impossible. After seeing the disrespect towards her mom on the forest walk she will probably never listen. Ellie is old enough to understand that she holds all the cards between Wilkes being evicted from her dad's home now, or after she finishes school. Didn't Wilkes claim she could be in the house as long as Ellie is in school? She is figuring that he would never throw Ellie out. True, but he can take action to have Ellie move into his family home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In fairness, Ellie probably has the same level of respect for her mother as she does teachers. Absolutely none.

If it’s true, this is going to be a train wreck. A few weeks/months of shouting marches because Ellie doesn’t want to work or can’t understand something and Leasa being pissed off because she thinks she’s explaining it fine and then constant moaning to the camera about how hard she’s trying and how much of a ‘madam’ Ellie is, along with pulled faces and childish mocking.

Bloody hell some those tik toks are mad and the lyrics in some of those songs 😲 I do worry for Ellie, It can't be easy being in that environment with Wilkes 5 days a week and I really hope that she ends up living with her dad, I think it would do her the world of good having a break, I know living in such a negative atmosphere with a clearly very depressed and pessimistic parent is probably having a massive affect on her mental health. She needs to be supported and helped to persevere, but all Leasa will do is indulge her and in the long run make things much worse.
Sorry for ranting so much but it's actually so frustrating to watch this unfold because it will irreparably damage Ellies future if the wrong decisions are made

I would think that Ellie's dad will oppose to the homeschooling plan. Wilkes will use this to get sympathy from her BearFam and making him out as the bad guy to Ellie.

Shes probley behind the scenes trying to get place in france new start and new school over there
I don't think she has a hope in hell of Ellie's Dad allowing her to take Ellie over to France to live, even if she did have the money.

I would think that Ellie's dad will oppose to the homeschooling plan. Wilkes will use this to get sympathy from her BearFam and making him out as the bad guy to Ellie.
No she be begging again to bear fam go GoFundMe for a tutor

She is now saying she might go back to school and asking if she should. I thought she was excluded. Probably meant suspended. Attention seeking at it's finest.

She is now saying she might go back to school and asking if she should. I thought she was excluded. Probably meant suspended. Attention seeking at it's finest.
Wow. She really is following her mother's example. Reminds me of this.

Everytime I watch that non apology I realise why Wilkes is still on her own and moaning about her life, no family or friends around her and generally a sour faced old hag.
Just 30 seconds into that video and the "key" to her problems is clear to see and hear.

• Heart
Oh what a treat, thanks
Nice to remind myself of her pity parties

"i don't have to listen to you idiots, you don't pay my wages anymore. I'm not a public service"
Comments like this are exactly why Ellie is is against any level of authority

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wilkes has uploaded 666 videos, it bothers me
It will bother her, she's a spiritual empath you know. She's fully in tune with the spirt world...Which spirit depends on mood but I'm sure she's partial to a Whiskey chaser.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.