That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie swearing in the live omg I hope she be taken off in January discusting language .so someone asked are you going on holiday at christmas she said no.secret nope not letting on yet seen 3 places in france to buy

Reactions: 3
For such an expert she doesn’t half talk some bullshit. Paedophiles are often wealthy?? What a load of bollocks. They come in all walks of life! Why is everything about wealth with that woman.

She doesn’t even seem to know the definition of the bloody word. A paedophile has a sexual interest in pre-pubescent children. A hebephile is attracted to teenagers.

Her beach walk boiled my piss! That lady was telling her something personal and the witch uploads it to YouTube! Omg that woman gives me the jaundice!

Reactions: 7
She's got another coat on, how many coats does she need? Talking about Ellie getting braces, more or less saying they're gonna make her look like Jaws from James Bond, way to inspire confidence in your daughter Leasa, good job...

• Wow
She's got another coat on, how many coats does she need? Talking about Ellie getting braces, more or less saying they're gonna make her look like Jaws from James Bond, way to inspire confidence in your daughter Leasa, good job...
She awfull woman

Yeap another thought she was saving money

Reactions: 2
Negative old hag probably made ellie dislike her braces.
Braces are trendy now? Wow and there's me thinking they were only given if a child actually needed them.
I think ellie only wanted them for something to moan about. The pain after they've been tightened isnt pleasant so good luck with the trendy inflamed gums.
Whys that wilkes womans mole going black 🤢🤮

Reactions: 4
She obviously doesn't watch her vlogs back cos if she did she would realise just how much of an embarrassment she must be to herself and Ellie... cracking stupid jokes and trying to be clever..

She obviously doesn't watch her vlogs back cos if she did she would realise just how much of an embarrassment she must be to herself and Ellie... cracking stupid jokes and trying to be clever..
I know right, even the dentist staff were attempting to ignore her

Literally what I think every time she interacts with anyone on the vlogs, she's such a blatant show off and she's so over the top and fake and you can tell by the looks on peoples faces that they're finding it awkward.

She's got another coat on, how many coats does she need?
I said that a few weeks ago, but she wore 2 new coats on today's vlog, one a tweedy coat with leather effects on, like a country woman would wear …. LMAO :ROFLMAO: and the FLUMPA LUMPA one …🤮 what bloody mirror is she looking in... the mind boggles.. she thinks she looks beautiful , I for one think she looks a F***ing tit. but the FLUMPA LUMPA one would look better for going to bed in … :poop::geek:😴

And as for the bloody friendly magpie coming in the house tapping its beak on the laptop and going upstairs and sitting on Ellies wardrobe with the fluffy animals.... What a F***ing load of shite comes out of her GOB... that's a new one Leasa.. funny you never mentioned that Porkie Pie Lie before.... :poop:🍷🍷
LEASA WILKES GET THE BEST LIAR ON YOUTUBE AWARD .. 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And as for the bloody friendly magpie coming in the house tapping its beak on the laptop and going upstairs and sitting on Ellies wardrobe with the fluffy animals.... What a F***ing load of shite comes out of her GOB... that's a new one Leasa.. funny you never mentioned that Porkie Pie Lie before.... :poop:🍷🍷
LEASA WILKES GET THE BEST LIAR ON YOUTUBE AWARD .. 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾
She is so full of it, she was joining in with the conversation the dentists were having about their night out, saying "When you get to a certain age you just can't bounce back anymore" and that she can't remember the last time she stayed out drinking "probably about 10 years ago"
I'm sorry but was the lion king vlog a bloody mirage? Or the live the other day when she had a ginormous glass of G+T?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wtf is that tweed coat thing ? that woman sure has delusions of grandeur.

Well that plaster covering her black mole is an improvement!

Oh my god, so i presumed the pants were from the washing machine and got stuck in her trousers and fell out. Nope... They were the dirty ones from yesterday. What a disgusting woman

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Take your dog to the vet forgod sake 2 days now been unwell so she takes it for a walk leaves it on it's own evil woman moaning cause shes had to get up and sort it out but dont wash carpet till the morning I'd been up doing it straight away I bet it stinks I would be staying on sofa incase the worse happend poor poor dog.stpp filming people you dont know they not given you permission if that was me I'd sue the arse of you I got friends there and I ever see them on there I would tell them because I know they would sue the arse of her for sure. I can see why your daughter dont want to be around you your a disgrace

• Heart
Take your dog to the vet forgod sake 2 days now been unwell so she takes it for a walk leaves it on it's own evil woman moaning cause shes had to get up and sort it out but dont wash carpet till the morning I'd been up doing it straight away I bet it stinks I would be staying on sofa incase the worse happend poor poor dog.stpp filming people you dont know they not given you permission if that was me I'd sue the arse of you I got friends there and I ever see them on there I would tell them because I know they would sue the arse of her for sure. I can see why your daughter dont want to be around you your a disgrace
She's not gonna waste HER money taking her dog to the vets, of course not she has too many coats and tat to buy. Jacks been looking bloated and unwell for ages, you can see it in his face and demeanour that he's not well, was shocked on the vlog the other day when she said he was only 4! As a pet owner she should be taking her dogs to be groomed, getting them checked over as soon as they become unwell and taking them for annual checkups.

She lets those dogs get into and/or chew whatever they come across on their walks. If Monty has picked up something like leptospirosis while doing so his "waste" would be contaminated and could affect other dogs and animals. Then, maybe he got into the chocolate Wicked Woman managed to get all over her shirt yesterday. Whatever is the problem I would have had vet care to my dog much sooner.

Those dogs aren't going to be of any use to her vlogging once she discovers that "pets" are included as "material for children" on YouTube. She will either have to mark her entire channel as made for kids, or at least every video that includes the pets or Ellie before her 13th birthday. The fine as of January 1 will be more than $40,000 US. Should she actually do something before the FTC sues all of the remainder of her lump sum plus more and marks her channel as made for kids she will say goodbye to comments, making an income, search results, and bell notifications. If she deletes all pet and under age Ellie videos she will have nothing left, no more walks on the hill with the dogs, or anything relating to Ellie if it could show to be of interest to anyone under 13. One year ago, after all the nonsense she produced against tattle she proclaimed she may have lost one fight but would win the war. Not against the FTC, Loueasa. Or us. There are plenty of us here who will be doing our duty reporting these infractions. Better get that cheque book ready, Wicked Woman.

I doubt she has any idea of what is about to hit her. And being the UK expert on protecting kids online she should be well on top and aware of this.

• Heart
I hate to say it but i would be suprised if monty isn't seriously unwell. We have all seen his slippery slope lately, really does not look like a happy or a well dog.(None of them do)

Secretly hoping your friends appear in the vlogs just to see them take her to the cleaners 🤣

On wilkos screen recording of her instagram messages to ellie i noticed she been chatting to M21. Is that crackpot still a moderator for wilkos channel!

Reactions: 2
She lets those dogs get into and/or chew whatever they come across on their walks.
Well i'm surprised the other 2 dogs aren't feeling rough too, she lets them EAT & ROLL around in tit and DRINK FILTHY WATER . get them to the VET'S you SAD, UGLY witch ….

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.