That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to say it but i would be suprised if monty isn't seriously unwell. We have all seen his slippery slope lately, really does not look like a happy or a well dog.(None of them do)

Secretly hoping your friends appear in the vlogs just to see them take her to the cleaners ๐Ÿคฃ

On wilkos screen recording of her instagram messages to ellie i noticed she been chatting to M21. Is that crackpot still a moderator for wilkos channel!
Oh yes they would that's for sure but dont think she be around much longer with the new rules coming in

Reactions: 4
On wilkos screen recording of her instagram messages to ellie i noticed she been chatting to M21. Is that crackpot still a moderator for wilkos channel!
M21 has had a big fall out with the other channels that like to go live regularly. The pattern is usually she's with the "popular" channels until a fall out and then she sides with the enemy and then she drifts back into Wilkes league until she's back in with the channels that like to go live.

I try not to watch Wilkes too much but I love this thread. You all have comical thoughts and highlight the shite so eloquently ๐Ÿ˜‰

She's not gonna waste HER money taking her dog to the vets, of course not she has too many coats and tat to buy. Jacks been looking bloated and unwell for ages, you can see it in his face and demeanour that he's not well, was shocked on the vlog the other day when she said he was only 4! As a pet owner she should be taking her dogs to be groomed, getting them checked over as soon as they become unwell and taking them for annual checkups.
Jack's only 4? I thought he was an elderly dog by the looks of him, he is bloated and seems lethargic. They all need clipping and like you say, a once over at the vets is urgently needed.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought the first half of that vlog was the weirdest vlog ever...
That poor dog has had a bad belly for 3 days now and no sign of it getting better so she should of taken him to the vets.. evil woman that she is.
I have been wondering how the changes will affect her... I need to look into them more..I bet she is oblivious to them cos I don't think she has mentioned them has she?

Reactions: 3
Ellie clearly doesn't want to be in the vlogs so I don't know why Leasa continues to film her. Find it so weird that she catches her unaware and just silently films her and zooms in on her face, eugh creepy.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
M21 has had a big fall out with the other channels that like to go live regularly. The pattern is usually she's with the "popular" channels until a fall out and then she sides with the enemy and then she drifts back into Wilkes league until she's back in with the channels that like to go live.

I try not to watch Wilkes too much but I love this thread. You all have comical thoughts and highlight the shite so eloquently ๐Ÿ˜‰
I think because her vlogs are so mundane you can pretty much guess exactly how its going down on her vlogs with the slightest bit of knowledge.

Ohhh yes fakemafia21 is a real flip flopper. You're right, this will be the only reason she is bothering woth wilko currently. Hadn't thought of it like this.

I thought the first half of that vlog was the weirdest vlog ever...
That poor dog has had a bad belly for 3 days now and no sign of it getting better so she should of taken him to the vets.. evil woman that she is.
I have been wondering how the changes will affect her... I need to look into them more..I bet she is oblivious to them cos I don't think she has mentioned them has she?
I think she mentioned them when talking about the sacconjollys (sorry for the spelling) but i may be wrong. I have a feeling she does know about the changes since she changed her channel name, she is making half arsed attempts to make her channel less family friendly but as we all know she is lazy and is a half job larry.

I wonder if her naked dog bathing, udder flapping hair drying and her poor use of negative words will be enough to secure her a place as a non family friendly channel.

To be honest with her sub count and her views she really wont be making much from youtube currently anyway.

Reactions: 7
Looks like She is after Male subscribers there. Good God, they are in for a bloody BIG shock when they see that She doesn't look like that any longer and is in fact double the woman she is there,,,,,:ROFLMAO:

Just started watching the last video she did, and She STILL hadn't taken poor Monty to the Vet. She really is the most uncaring, hard woman. If My Dog that I adore, I have a Frenchie, was ill then it would be straight to the vets, no waiting for whatever it was to clear up. Disgusting! Hope Poor Monty has now seen the Vet and all is okay

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Crickey moses :oops: brb just gotta go and disinfect my eyeballs. I reckon this is part of plan to make her channel seems as adult as possible so that she doesn't get moved to youtube kids in january. She's a funny sod, never witnessed someone be so completely out of touch, poor Ellie must be in a constant state of embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Crickey moses :oops: brb just gotta go and disinfect my eyeballs. I reckon this is part of plan to make her channel seems as adult as possible so that she doesn't get moved to youtube kids in january. She's a funny sod, never witnessed someone be so completely out of touch, poor Ellie must be in a constant state of embarrassment.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
For someone who supposedly struggles with confidence, has body hang ups and generally claims not to like herself...that profile pic just proves she's full of bullshit and clearly loves herself.

Won't be aroubd much anymore tattlers. Not for a while anyway, her profile photo has given me incurable 24/7 vomitting and laughter AT THE SAME TIME. Pray for me, but first pray for Monty and any other dogs that have ever had to bathe wuth Miss Santa Baby ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Won't be aroubd much anymore tattlers. Not for a while anyway, her profile photo has given me incurable 24/7 vomitting and laughter AT THE SAME TIME. Pray for me, but first pray for Monty and any other dogs that have ever had to bathe wuth Miss Santa Baby ๐Ÿคฎ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.