Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Oh boy was it worth well she def reads on here that's for sure yeap you are so boring stupid dog noises looks like it be in every vlog she didnt want to go to see her friend as she didnt feel well what you doing on the dam hill then if you not well you stay in nothing wrong with you just to dam lazy to go you are nasty woman this why you dont have friends dont believe a word you say
What did she say to make it apparent that she reads here? Lol

lemonelmo

VIP Member
On the hill windy chat. When is she going to learn that no one hears her properly with the wind?
Ellie must be back in school because she talks about Ellie's friend buying a bucket of aldi chocolate, saying how lovely Wilkes is as a mother figure. Then she says this girl is the bad influence on Ellie, "different backgrounds" this other girl is has reason apparently to be trouble but "BB" doesn't.

Pompous arrogant bitch. You can have everything given to you in life and still be a poisonous character. Money doesn't buy morals, manners and personalities 🙄

She's also got an infection on her eyebrows and trying to hide it with eye makeup.View attachment 64740
Wtf look at that eye makeup 👀

Obviously all families have different rules, but for my teenagers, I always put down the fact that they are growing and are supposed to eat more often, not more, and not portions meant for grown men. At the end of the day, no human should consume a 1000 calorie burger, before even considering the chips and drink etc when all they are doing is sitting in a car. If they had done none stop activity, then maybe (but, no), but not just after Christmas.

Hot hot

VIP Member
You have to be kidding me 🤣

New adventure as in... She's being kicked out her home and will be made to live on the hill with her friends? (the wildlife)
Do you know I think your right I think he has told her to get out I'm sure oh though not sure she said she might go further out

Otis94

OMG Ellie on Tiktok doesn't look like she has taken the meeting seriously. I took a look at the school website and in the Tiktok Ellie is referring to the principal Mrs. Bell.
Omg that's awful, I wonder if Leasa watches Ellie's Tiktok's... She clearly isn't fazed by her exclusion!

lemonelmo

VIP Member
So did she say in the recent vlog that she's looking into claiming benefits? I think she has a bloody cheek, wasn't it said here that she is getting over a grand a month from her pension?

I think she got a lump sum and a continuous monthly income

Hot hot

VIP Member
Oh no, don’t be silly. It didn’t bother me at all. Just don’t want to look at her smug face when I can’t reply to her directly!
I think I've missed something here what the old hag said

New video up not watched it yet but 2 comments I see is about her x I think I look it later

Last edited:

Hot hot

VIP Member
She said she cant sleep with out the dogs but didnt get up till 10 thinks shes lost weight stop breathing in cause only flops out again

Porkiepies

VIP Member
On wilkos screen recording of her instagram messages to ellie i noticed she been chatting to M21. Is that crackpot still a moderator for wilkos channel!
M21 has had a big fall out with the other channels that like to go live regularly. The pattern is usually she's with the "popular" channels until a fall out and then she sides with the enemy and then she drifts back into Wilkes league until she's back in with the channels that like to go live.

I try not to watch Wilkes too much but I love this thread. You all have comical thoughts and highlight the shite so eloquently 😉

Hot hot

VIP Member
She wont get benifits she can look into it but she wont get it to much in the bank you can only have savings up to 6000 and she has more then that so get over it wilko and when the money runs out and she trys there say no they will want to know were that money went when she tells them it be go away why do poeple think they can just claim dont work like that and all there say you are fit enough to work

SLawson98

Most of 2019 is gone. I can't understand why any remain as there are plenty more that are inappropriate. I wonder if she left up the videos regarding past battles with the school.
Oh yes. She has removed anything earlier than a year. Something major has happened. The daughter being excluded from school is an awful life changing event, even if the daughter is treating it as a joke on Instagram, but wonder how youtube is connected? It must be connected if she's hiding videos from public view at the same time.

I didn't realise how bad some of her older videos are. Just watched her cleaning her toilet in this one, and allowing her dog to put his paws all over the toilet seat with his nose down the toilet with chemicals in it.