That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree. I think he’s controlling. Punishing Ellie in the way he has for something bloody minor is disgusting. It reminds me of when she wasn’t allowed even 1 day off sick otherwise he would exclude her from the family holiday to center parcs. 🤬 I personally am not surprised Ellie is going off the rails with the way BOTH of her parents behave. I think they are both similar in many ways. I think so many on here hate Wilkes so much you can’t see & read through the lines that the dad is a twit too. I feel sorry for Ellie.
It is difficult to read through the lines from BBs dad's point of view as we are only hearing from Wilkes. However, based on past behaviour, it is easier to read between the lines of Wilkes. It is also in BBs school rules that students do not miss days, even for medical appointments unless arrangements cannot be made o for off-school hours. Perhaps if BB was taken to task for minor behavioural actions she wouldn't be in a situation where she claims to cheat on tests, skip school, be taken from class, excluded for a week, vape, swear, and have little respect for authority.

Perhaps she is going off the rails because she has a need for intervention?

Again, we really do not know what is going on or what has been said for sure as we are getting a one-sided view. As a parent and grandparent I do not see the punishment as being harsh. It is a shame that Wilkes still is unable to put her daughter first and pick up the phone and take the blame for making BB feel she needed to send the clip to satisfy her mom that she was having a bad time and that mom decided to share it openly after knowing that posting video from inside his home was off limits.

I don't hate Wilkes. I hate the way that she treats others.

Does anyone else feel like the hamster has died? Not heard about it in ages
Yes, the hamster died this past spring. Wilkes mentioned it in a vlog where she was talking about Ellie was at her dad's for a few days and was excited to see her nephew. Later on she talked about Fudge's passing insinuating that BB had not taken care of the rodent as Ellie had said she would and Wilkes didn't do rodents. Rather timely since Wilke's going on about BBs not-so-much-blood nephew she was visiting for a few days at her dad's and obviously not there to care for the hamster.

It's all good and Wilkes was all smiles because Fudge was to be replaced with Archie within days. Perhaps BB will learn her lesson and take care of this pet rather than spend days away with a not-by-blood nephew!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She would likely let that go because they use the word at home, or that ALL teens use the word. I am thinking more of the 'sexualized' references. Considering Wilkes claims to be an expert on the subject of sexual grooming and young girls putting themselves out there as potential victims. Then again she did think it ok for BB to travel on the train to another community to meet with an older male BB had only communicated online with.

Never mind the way that she films her daughter and BBs Christmas outfit.
Didn't know BB went to meet somebody from the internet. Yes I followed the link from here for her TikTok, and the song I watched was of a man singing about how he wanted to F a woman. Couldn't believe her and her school friends were singing it.
Oh yes, I forget swearing is normal in some houses. My dad was really strict and wouldn't allow it at all. I thought all houses were like that, and then saw one of those Celeb Big Brother TV shows, and they couldn't say a sentence without using the F word. I didn't know if that was normal, or if my theory is correct, about the media trying to dumb down society by promoting disgusting trash worse than most people.

Didn't know BB went to meet somebody from the internet. Yes I followed the link from here for her TikTok, and the song I watched was of a man singing about how he wanted to F a woman. Couldn't believe her and her school friends were singing it.
Oh yes, I forget swearing is normal in some houses. My dad was really strict and wouldn't allow it at all. I thought all houses were like that, and then saw one of those Celeb Big Brother TV shows, and they couldn't say a sentence without using the F word. I didn't know if that was normal, or if my theory is correct, about the media trying to dumb down society by promoting disgusting trash worse than most people.
Yes, BB was going to take the train, with a friend, to Dorcester to meet a 16 year old boy she had only communicated with online. I had the feeling that BB was hoping Wilkes said no, but she went along with it. She did say she was anxious, yet still bought the train tickets for the trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rather timely since Wilke's going on about BBs not-so-much-blood nephew she was visiting for a few days at her dad's and obviously not there to care for the hamster.
It didn't seem to me as if she was saying they're not biologically related just to tell us the situation. Is it my imagination, as I thought she was saying it in a bitchy way?

In that video she's talking about if to get the motorhome, and saying she can't have a car and a motorhome.
I know motorhome's are ridiculously expensive, but it's because they're so expensive I would have thought you shouldn't use them as a run around. Would she use it for shopping or going to places? It would be too expensive in fuel, and something like that would be a thing to look after and maintain, so it can keep the price when you want to resell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It didn't seem to me as if she was saying they're not biologically related just to tell us the situation. Is it my imagination, as I thought she was saying it in a bitchy way?

In that video she's talking about if to get the motorhome, and saying she can't have a car and a motorhome.
I know motorhome's are ridiculously expensive, but it's because they're so expensive I would have thought you shouldn't use them as a run around. Would she use it for shopping or going to places? It would be too expensive in fuel, and something like that would be a thing to look after and maintain, so it can keep the price when you want to resell.
I think there is a bitchiness as is usual when Ellie is included in family events. Ellie really does adore the baby as she has demonstrated on social media.

She may have realized these cons of owning a motor home. She apparently went to the trouble of having a tv installed and I think a shelf for a microwave then backed out at the last moment. Wilkes story, anyways.

So Wilkes is now telling people Ellie saw some of the party on a livestream on social media....apparently that's ironic.
I'd imagine whoever streamed the party only showed it on their personal profile to friends and family not random strangers like Wilkes does.
She's really milking this now to get her sympathy and bearfam ego massage.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I was looking at some of her early videos from 2017, and think she looks a lot better now than when she had short burgundy hair with about 2 inches of grey regrowth. Maybe as she has more money to go to the hairdressers. I dye my hair myself at home and think it looks nice, but maybe she's one of those people who would rather look horrible than try to do it herself at home.

I was also thinking it's a bit strange and paranoid at 2:19 min to think others would care why she's walking two dogs, why's she carrying a water bowl, and why has she got a bum bag on? She still did the annoying dog talk then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
when she had short burgundy hair
It's a fact, she did have burgundy hair but this has me howling 😂

She's often paranoid to this day about what people are thinking when she's out walking. It's odd because she's the most Judgemental person ever about others. Maybe because she knows what she would be thinking about herself if she was someone else. Not everyone is that mean though.

Reactions: 5
I wonder where she is... almost a week now since last vlog... Do you think she's got herself in trouble again with her rant about her ex last week? Maybe he's put a gag on her... sorry.. meant gagging order.

• Haha
I wonder where she is... almost a week now since last vlog... Do you think she's got herself in trouble again with her rant about her ex last week? Maybe he's put a gag on her... sorry.. meant gagging order.
Or maybe she’s busy deleting incriminating videos and loading the car up with petrol now Sarah ingham is looking for new besties from the bandwagon jumpers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Or maybe she’s busy deleting incriminating videos and loading the car up with petrol now Sarah ingham is looking for new besties from the bandwagon jumpers!
Sounds interesting. What's going on with those Inghams now? I don't watch them so they don't get paid for my view lol. I don't like them though, how both parents have given up work to use their kids as performing seals.

If I was him I would be angry she's broadcasting to the world about his family life. How humiliating for him, and without his permission.
Hard to believe for a police officer who's expected to have enough sense not to do embarass their employer to not do anything too stupid, she keeps giving away so much information about others online without their permission.

Sounds interesting. What's going on with those Inghams now? I don't watch them so they don't get paid for my view lol. I don't like them though, how both parents have given up work to use their kids as performing seals.
couldn't agree more. The longer it goes on, the less the kids stay valued individuals and become interchangeable vlog filler. Poor things 😔
What I was referring to was that the parents have pretty much lost all their friends (if they had many before) and have stooped to claiming to be ‘besties’ with another vlogging family who spent months posting about the shady/horrible stuff the inghams did pre and post grooming scandal.

Reactions: 3
Wilkes may be escaping the reality of having a rebellious teen through becoming a bird paparazzi.

Or maybe BBs dad has won the war of Wilkes YouTubing. Then again, even the BearFam must be feeling the hill walk is becoming more and more tedious. Maybe there isn't much to vlog. BB has a break coming up soon from school. Certainly there has to be some vacation planned, Dubai, NYC, or Canada?

• Haha
Wilkes may be escaping the reality of having a rebellious teen through becoming a bird paparazzi.

Or maybe BBs dad has won the war of Wilkes YouTubing. Then again, even the BearFam must be feeling the hill walk is becoming more and more tedious. Maybe there isn't much to vlog. BB has a break coming up soon from school. Certainly there has to be some vacation planned, Dubai, NYC, or Canada?
I think somethings kicked off again, either with BB or her dad. No way would Wilkes stay this quiet for this long if it was just fibro

Reactions: 6
Just a little idea to pass the time before Wilkes comes back, been watching old videos and wondered what your favourite Wilkes phase was? Mine was her witch phase or her most haunted phase

• Haha
Just a little idea to pass the time before Wilkes comes back, been watching old videos and wondered what your favourite Wilkes phase was? Mine was her witch phase or her most haunted phase
😂😂😂 I’d forgot about that god awful cringey audition video for Most Haunted. Comedy gold and second hand embarrassment in one.

I quite enjoyed her crusade against Tattle where she promised regular updates on what was being said, then never mentioned it again.

Also her ‘will they, won’t they?’ period with Mr Rosie. Really brought a level of sexual tension to the vlogs that hasn’t been seen since the Wet and Wild days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t say I have a favourite phase. She’s just a miserable cow all of the time. The Most Haunted video was hilarious though.

Didn’t she try and get Ellie to meet Little Mix too? I think I remember her saying Ellie was a carer for her as she has fibro? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.