That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched a few minutes at 1.75. I laughed so hard I shook the couch. My spouse asked if I was crying or laughing. I answered both, I laughed so hard I cried. 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet you the old boot would be thrilled Ellie wasn't a bridesmaid at her step sister's wedding for one reason or another.
All that waffle in The Greatest Betrayal or whatever it was called - 'I was sitting on my own on NYE and Ellie, bless her, worries about me' (encouraged by Wilkes no doubt). You can just imagine it - 'yes I'll be all on my own but you go ahead and have fun without me. Don't worry about calling to check if I'm OK. Yes I'm feeling a bit poorly {{{cough wheeze}}} but seriously please don't call. You spend time with your dad and his family and really don't think about little old me'.
So yes I'm afraid I think she knew exactly what she was doing when she put that call in the vlog as she said she knew it would get back to him. She actively is trying to put a wedge between them out of jealousy and it is working.

Reactions: 8
Nothing Wilkes has said about Ellie’s dad makes him sound that bad to me🤷‍♀️ It was a bit harsh to exclude her from the party, but I get the impression that he goes in harder on the discipline to make up for the lack thereof from her mother!

Also, Wilkes seemed to be trying to push blame on to whoever Is in touch with Bb’s dad! But all the bleeping blame is on her! To be fair, Ellie wasn’t vlogging. She sent a private video clip to her mother! And I’d imagine she sent it because she was made to feel a bit guilty for spending new year with her dad and wilkes being left on her own!

The man is her father! Of course he should know what’s being posted online about her! If one of mine was a vlogger I’m damn sure I’d want to see what was being put on YouTube! Especially at 14!

I’m gonna have to take a break as she’s causing me Anna Saccone style anger! She should be thanking her lucky stars that her daughter has a dad that gives a tit! That pays for the roof over her head, and includes her in the new step family! She will be bleeping gleeful when the day comes that Ellie and her dad stop speaking for good!

Nothing pisses me off more than a mother slagging off her kids’ dad. I could literally write a book about my kids’ dad, but I bleeping chose him! Kids don’t pick their father!

I’ve been there too with my parents, and no joke it has caused lifelong self-esteem issues. I’m made of half of my dad, so hearing how bad he is always made me feel like I am too. And vice versa with my dad talking about my mum.

Isn’t Ellie 14? Well I was in a similar situation and I went off the rails completely. Drinking, smoking grass and I got pregnant when I was 14! And I had a lot more sense as a mother at that age than this old hag has at 50!

She is a complete bleeping idiot. Think about what you’re saying! How would she feel if he started a YouTube channel and started discussing your parenting! I guarantee he has an awful lot he could say! She’d go mental!

I have to say a huge thank you to Granny Wilkes! I literally fell asleep during your last vlog. As an insomniac (a symptom of fibro you seem lucky enough not to have!) I appreciated that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
so according to Ellie on tiktok she has been caught vaping in the bathroom at school so congrats to the poster who thought that had happened

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know, having grown up with my parents at each others throats it is so damaging to have parents slagging each other off, the child is part of both parents and will often end up internalising and questioning themselves and their own worth. Parental alienation is a crime in america but not in the uk! It must be horrible to see so many people saying horrible things about your dad, Ellie must love her father and that would be painful for any daughter to read.
I am disgusted at Wacky Wilkes and her bloody vile behaviour
I actually agree with the dad teaching Ellie what is and what isnt acceptable
If Wilko thinks it is ok to get Ellie to film every room inside her dads house then she wants shooting
total invasion of privacy and so disrespectful. good on him. :mad:

Reactions: 6
I am disgusted at Wacky Wilkes and her bloody vile behaviour
I actually agree with the dad teaching Ellie what is and what isnt acceptable
If Wilko thinks it is ok to get Ellie to film every room inside her dads house then she wants shooting
total invasion of privacy and so disrespectful. good on him. :mad:
I disagree. I think he’s controlling. Punishing Ellie in the way he has for something bloody minor is disgusting. It reminds me of when she wasn’t allowed even 1 day off sick otherwise he would exclude her from the family holiday to center parcs. 🤬 I personally am not surprised Ellie is going off the rails with the way BOTH of her parents behave. I think they are both similar in many ways. I think so many on here hate Wilkes so much you can’t see & read through the lines that the dad is a twit too. I feel sorry for Ellie.

Reactions: 1
All I would say re the dad is we only have Wilkes side of the story.
I'm not entirely sure I believe her version of events as to why Ellie isn't going to the party.

Reactions: 7
I disagree. I think he’s controlling. Punishing Ellie in the way he has for something bloody minor is disgusting. It reminds me of when she wasn’t allowed even 1 day off sick otherwise he would exclude her from the family holiday to center parcs. 🤬 I personally am not surprised Ellie is going off the rails with the way BOTH of her parents behave. I think they are both similar in many ways. I think so many on here hate Wilkes so much you can’t see & read through the lines that the dad is a twit too. I feel sorry for Ellie.
I disagree. I did ask you what made you think that way towards a man we've never even heard from. Always 2 sides to a story. That's why I asked how you formed your opinion of him, if it's based purely on wilkes' portrayal then I believe that should be taken with a pinch of salt. If you know him personally though, that's another matter.

• Heart
I don't think 8ts right nit to her let her go but on the other hand I think he us right if shes stressed out over small do at the house how is she gonna cope with a wedding we are only getting 1 side of a story but wilks must known it was going to explode shes one who put it up there she knows someone who ever it is going to snitch on her I think he wanted the best for ellie and not turned out that way hes prob a nice man got his head screwd on and dont want ellie on the net cant blame him for that I wouldn't want my life spread all over the world if she wishes to slag him of on here what she expect its between them 2 only not the world all she wants us sympathy not great way to get around thinngs

Reactions: 2
I feel a little uncomfortable slagging off a man who I know nothing about and a man who doesn't choose to put his life on the internet. Seems unfair. Back to old wilko for me. Seen as this is a thread devoted to her, not him.

So has Ellie said it's vaping not smoking? I attempted to look at tiktok but she has a private account now.

I'm shocked, Wilkes went to the hairdressers and we never got a vlog about it. Shock horror. Has she got any holidays booked that we know about? If she had any pennies left I'd presume she would have one booked, and would be harping on about it already.

• Heart
I feel a little uncomfortable slagging off a man who I know nothing about and a man who doesn't choose to put his life on the internet. Seems unfair. Back to old wilko for me. Seen as this is a thread devoted to her, not him.

So has Ellie said it's vaping not smoking? I attempted to look at tiktok but she has a private account now.

I'm shocked, Wilkes went to the hairdressers and we never got a vlog about it. Shock horror. Has she got any holidays booked that we know about? If she had any pennies left I'd presume she would have one booked, and would be harping on about it already.
vaping but it was to a ‘never have I ever tik tok. Tbh if she hadn’t been excluded I would have said she’s trying to act cool but actually has never done it but because of the exclusion she probably has

Reactions: 4
vaping but it was to a ‘never have I ever tik tok. Tbh if she hadn’t been excluded I would have said she’s trying to act cool but actually has never done it but because of the exclusion she probably has
I mean, I'm sure most of us have done the same or worse and got caught or not got caught. The difference is we never had our mistakes aired to the world. It's typical teenage behaviour, that doesn't make it okay its msot certainly not. It's not big and it's not clever but it's nothing unusual. Wilkes treated her like a wounded soldier and pampered her during her exclusion, no wonder her Dad comes down harder. As was mentioned earlier I'm sure it's to compensate for wilko

If anybodies never watched wilkes on x1. 75 speed on YouTube, I highly recommend it. It's quite funny, it's as if she's taken a drug or is going through a manic episode. Plus it saves you time listening to her drivel faster

Really brings out her west country accent too 😂
I listen to most vloggers on 1.5 speed 👌🏻

• Heart

I agree that we really have no idea who the dad is other than Wilkes views of him. I feel he is trying to set some boundaries with his child and it is used against him. I am really hoping he gets a lawyer involved and takes custody.

The tiktok involved things she did at school and she fessed up to cheating on tests and not getting caught, skipping class, getting caught vaping in the bathroom, having a detention. I can't remember the rest. Her insta-story she answered the tellonme (an app) question if she believed she was confident. She answered "Yes, at school, No, at home".

Kids these days sure put a lot of personal information out there no realizing if it is online it is archived somewhere and never goes away. I understand that these tiktok dances are a trend. Some of the choices of lyrics are a bit alarming. I wonder how many understand the meaning behind them?

• Heart

I think you're set on defending Wilkes and missing that most of us have said while the Dad appears to have gone to the extreme with banning of party we are only hearing 1 side. Wilkes freely contradicts and shows her petty nature so it's very easy to say she's making sure she retells her side in a way that will get the bearfam reacting with disgust. That's not being a hater it's pointing out behavioural observations others aren't seeing.
Also the Dad said about a holiday if good attendance because Ellie was having frequent random days off so he was encouraging her. It was Ellie that wanted to get 100% and Wilkes used that as another bad father rant. She even showed texts where he said if she genuinely ill that was ok, he didn't want bad habits happening. I remember it because Wilkes had his name saved as something sarcastic.

Reactions: 9
I don't think any of us know enough about Ellies dad to really make an informed opinion of him, all we have to go off is what Leasa has said, and her point of view is bound to be biased.

I agree that we really have no idea who the dad is other than Wilkes views of him. I feel he is trying to set some boundaries with his child and it is used against him. I am really hoping he gets a lawyer involved and takes custody.

The tiktok involved things she did at school and she fessed up to cheating on tests and not getting caught, skipping class, getting caught vaping in the bathroom, having a detention. I can't remember the rest. Her insta-story she answered the tellonme (an app) question if she believed she was confident. She answered "Yes, at school, No, at home".

Kids these days sure put a lot of personal information out there no realizing if it is online it is archived somewhere and never goes away. I understand that these tiktok dances are a trend. Some of the choices of lyrics are a bit alarming. I wonder how many understand the meaning behind them?
It's a real shame that she feels confident at school but not at home.

• Sad
Disagree all you like its no skin off my nose duck
It would not be much of a thread if we were all of the same opinion
Yes i will admit i do hate old Wilko I dont know enough about the Dad to pass Judgement
Especially seeing and reading between the lines of That Car crash Woman
Do you know them personally are you Bearfam or do you have a crystal ball just saying :rolleyes:

• Haha
I nearly asked her on youtube if she knows her daughter and friends are singing to songs with the word F in them.

I nearly asked her on youtube if she knows her daughter and friends are singing to songs with the word F in them.
She would likely let that go because they use the word at home, or that ALL teens use the word. I am thinking more of the 'sexualized' references. Considering Wilkes claims to be an expert on the subject of sexual grooming and young girls putting themselves out there as potential victims. Then again she did think it ok for BB to travel on the train to another community to meet with an older male BB had only communicated online with.

Never mind the way that she films her daughter and BBs Christmas outfit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.