That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very much doubt we’re getting the whole story, and at the risk of sounding horrible, I don’t think the dad was too out of line. Say for example, he’d told her not to vlog in his house and she did then surely she’d be punished. Yeah fair enough he maybe went a bit far as engagement parties are a big thing to miss. but I don’t think he was completely out of line.

Saying that, it sounds like it was completely Wilkes cock up that caused it and nothing Ellie did. Doubt she’ll have been a decent person and apologised to the dad and admitted she was out of line. Easier to claim he’s a monster and pretend she’s sorry without trying to make amends. But I don’t think Ellie will see this. All she’ll see is one parent punishing her and the other ‘near begging’ for forgiveness and bitching about the other parent.
Also, as a teen, if I’d sent a private message to my mam and she’d showed it to my dad (or the internet) I’d be livid!

And instead of admitting she did wrong, or better yet, not posting about it online, she’s has to put up a poor me video with such fake guilt. Idiot never learns.

I do feel for Ellie. Her mother is such a liability and running that kids chances of growing up as a decent person.
When I hear of Ellie being suspended from school and now this, I wonder if we're hearing the whole story of how bad she can be?
Although she's still a child and still maturing and going through puberty, so I wouldn't like to label her as anything

Reactions: 5
In my opinion reading between the lines I don’t think the Dad is great either. Sure Wilkes will have given her side of things & made her look better than him.. but I don’t get the impression he’ll win father of the year anytime soon either. I think him & Wilkes are as bad as one another & poor Ellie stuck in the middle.
What are you basing this on? Just curious how you formed this opinion?

When I hear of Ellie being suspended from school and now this, I wonder if we're hearing the whole story of how bad she can be?
Although she's still a child and still maturing and going through puberty, so I wouldn't like to label her as anything
We most certainly aren't getting the full story, Wilkes often refers to her anger issues but is never specific. For once she's actually keeping some things hush hush but it does make me wonder... All the bad things we've witnessed Ellie do and all the topics Wilkes discussing about anything and everything. Makes me wonder how bad things must be for her to keep her gob zipped.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched (first one I've seen in ages - the last one was the hilarious Nice holiday) and what the hell is she thinking? Discussing her daughter's relationship with her father in public? No matter who is right or wrong you just do not do that. And all this snoopers telling him what she says - has she not quite figured out how this YT works? I didn't she could get worse but there you are. Dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel like the hamster has died? Not heard about it in ages
Someone correct me if I've got mixed up with another family vloggers (I think I have)

I thought the hamster/rat did die and Wilkes said it was her fault. I've got a very vague recollection of that so perhaps it was someone else or I've dreamt it

What a horrible comment!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Leasa always referred to the hamster as a mouse, which I found extremely odd...
Smug cow is rubbing her hands together with glee at the thought that this might be the last nail in the coffin of Ellies relationship with her dad. She's actually disgraceful, I think I may have to tap out soon because honestly I can't bare to watch her compromise her daughters wellbeing in lieu of her own selfish desires to one up her ex.
Screen Shot 2020-01-22 at 12.18.40.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Leasa always referred to the hamster as a mouse, which I found extremely odd...
Smug cow is rubbing her hands together with glee at the thought that this might be the last nail in the coffin of Ellies relationship with her dad. She's actually disgraceful, I think I may have to tap out soon because honestly I can't bare to watch her compromise her daughters wellbeing in lieu of her own selfish desires to one up her ex. View attachment 74730
What the actual duck?
I don’t care what’s gone on between them and who was right or wrong but to let someone compare your child’s father to Hitler? 😡😡
she is seriously vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck?
I don’t care what’s gone on between them and who was right or wrong but to let someone compare your child’s father to Hitler? 😡😡
she is seriously vile.
I know, having grown up with my parents at each others throats it is so damaging to have parents slagging each other off, the child is part of both parents and will often end up internalising and questioning themselves and their own worth. Parental alienation is a crime in america but not in the uk! It must be horrible to see so many people saying horrible things about your dad, Ellie must love her father and that would be painful for any daughter to read.

• Sad
  • Angry
I know, having grown up with my parents at each others throats it is so damaging to have parents slagging each other off, the child is part of both parents and will often end up internalising and questioning themselves and their own worth. Parental alienation is a crime in america but not in the uk! It must be horrible to see so many people saying horrible things about your dad, Ellie must love her father and that would be painful for any daughter to read.
I think Leasa would be the type to use all these comments to her advantage. Showing her that ‘everyone can see how awful he is’ or something like that. Poor girl is fed such lies and terrible parenting from her mother, she’s bound to freak out at the slightest bit of discipline from her dad.
I can see Ellie disowning the sad soon enough.

Seeing all this just makes me think of Wilkes falling out with her own parents. To me all this does is make it look more and more likely the fall out was over the smallest of things,

Reactions: 4
The types of things Wilkes says about BBs dad on social media and in a public forum makes me wonder what she says in private to BB. So selfish and abusive.

Reactions: 4
I see she's uploaded, can't bear to watch the old crow just yet. Maybe later to send me to sleep 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I see she's uploaded, can't bear to watch the old crow just yet. Maybe later to send me to sleep 😴
What is that thumbnail?
Most youtubers do clickbait, she does ‘click on this video and I’ll bate the shite out of you!!’ face.
Should put her on YouTube kids. If that face doesn’t make them put down their phones and go play outside, nothing will!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anybodies never watched wilkes on x1. 75 speed on YouTube, I highly recommend it. It's quite funny, it's as if she's taken a drug or is going through a manic episode. Plus it saves you time listening to her drivel faster

Really brings out her west country accent too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
If anybodies never watched wilkes on x1. 75 speed on YouTube, I highly recommend it. It's quite funny, it's as if she's taken a drug or is going through a manic episode. Plus it saves you time listening to her drivel faster

Doing this now, 100x's more entertaining, does make you realise how much she jabbers on about a whole load of nothing 😅

• Haha
Doing this now, 100x's more entertaining, does make you realise how much she jabbers on about a whole load of nothing 😅
At some points it sounded like she was talking at normal speed! I set it back to normal and it hightlights just how slow she talks and every word is elongated

• Haha

OMG too funny.. I may watch all of her vlogs on this speed from now on.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.