That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised she hasn't put out some sort of video or message about where she is.. very strange... I've also been thinking maybe the ex has taken some kind of legal action. I don't know if anyone of her 'bearfam' have asked where she is on Insta or anywhere.

Reactions: 4
No doubt wilkes will imply that Ellie has been excluded as a result of bad behaviour caused by her Dad banning her from the party. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I hope the thread continues until we have a definite answer from Wilkes herself. Maybe tonight an explanation will be said? It must be killing her not to put her POV across

Just gone or any explanation?

Farewell anti bear fam 🐻☹ deleted channels threads get deleted as far as I'm aware, unless there's a way to keep this open on the grounds of her having insta etc?

This was just a day ago, wonder what's occurred since
Just gone, I only went to have a look and see if any new video had been uploaded

I hope the thread continues until we have a definite answer from Wilkes herself. Maybe tonight an explanation will be said? It must be killing her not to put her POV across

Just gone, I only went to have a look and see if any new video had been uploaded
Don't suppose anyone saved a copy of wet and wild? 😂

I actualy need to wash my mouth out with soap. It sounds seedy and perverty to ever want to watch that again 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Blimey. Well that last one slagging off Ellie's dad and allowing posters to call him Hitler crossed a line. What the hell was she thinking?

Reactions: 2
She mentioned she gets a bit of money from YT now - how much would that be?

Reactions: 2
Did we not predict a rebel Ellie around a year ago?
Wilkes gets between £35 to £100 pcm for her vlogs. She said it was a bit of pocket money.
If the channel is deleted the thread gets locked until admin are informed that she's uploading again.

Reactions: 3
She's deleted a few videos but not the one of Ellie filming at her dads on new years which is odd! I hope she doesn't disappear purely because I like everyone on this thread!

Reactions: 6
She's deleted a few videos but not the one of Ellie filming at her dads on new years which is odd! I hope she doesn't disappear purely because I like everyone on this thread!
Which video is it where Ellie films at her Dad’s? I couldn’t see it.

Reactions: 1
The dad must have put his foot down and taken some sort of legal action. But then why aren’t all videos with Ellie in them deleted? Very strange.

The dad must have put his foot down and taken some sort of legal action. But then why aren’t all videos with Ellie in them deleted? Very strange.
All I can correlate that to is that the vlogs are deleted from the start of the new school year ( apart from a vlog just about baby bear as a baby)

So could it be something to do with the fact she's rebelled this school year so somehow?? (I don't know I can't figure it out but just pointing out the timings)

Vlogs are getting deleted left right and centre. Is there just a weird glitch going on. Even more are gone now

She must be setting them to private. She might have been asked by dad or school to remove certain comments with her fibro fog and poor IT skills I imagine it's easier for her to private all vlogs until whatever life trouble she's experiencing passes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.