That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even rewatch that bit with her talking about me. Her smug face makes me want to punch something. I’ll not lie of course I’m jealous of anybody who doesn’t have any money worries. Not many people wouldn’t be! Money makes life easier! But if I had to choose between being her or myself it wouldn’t be a hard choice. I can sleep at night knowing I’m a good person, I do anything I can to help people. I have a lovely big family that care about me. Which she can’t buy with all her money.

She really gives a tit about her bearfam, doesn’t she? 🙄 People have been loyal to her channel and she can’t even be bothered to put a post on the community tab to explain why she hasn’t posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t even rewatch that bit with her talking about me. Her smug face makes me want to punch something. I’ll not lie of course I’m jealous of anybody who doesn’t have any money worries. Not many people wouldn’t be! Money makes life easier! But if I had to choose between being her or myself it wouldn’t be a hard choice. I can sleep at night knowing I’m a good person, I do anything I can to help people. I have a lovely big family that care about me. Which she can’t buy with all her money.

She really gives a tit about her bearfam, doesn’t she? 🙄 People have been loyal to her channel and she can’t even be bothered to put a post on the community tab to explain why she hasn’t posted.
im sorry, I shouldn’t have shared it, I wouldn’t have if I’d had known it would make you feel like that. Karen, you are a good person

• Heart
Reactions: 1
im sorry, I shouldn’t have shared it, I wouldn’t have if I’d had known it would make you feel like that. Karen, you are a good person
Oh no, don’t be silly. It didn’t bother me at all. Just don’t want to look at her smug face when I can’t reply to her directly!

Reactions: 3
Oh no, don’t be silly. It didn’t bother me at all. Just don’t want to look at her smug face when I can’t reply to her directly!
I think I've missed something here what the old hag said

New video up not watched it yet but 2 comments I see is about her x I think I look it later

Last edited:
Wholeheartedly disagree with what Ellies Dad has done, but unsure whether or not we are hearing the full story or the truth... Either way I think if Leasa felt so bad about things she wouldn't continue to post about her ex on youtube. She's the queen of adding fuel to the fire!

Wholeheartedly disagree with what Ellies Dad has done, but unsure whether or not we are hearing the full story or the truth... Either way I think if Leasa felt so bad about things she wouldn't continue to post about her ex on youtube. She's the queen of adding fuel to the fire!
Oh I'm gonna have to watch it

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell she can be long winded! Get to the fecking point!

Very much doubt we’re getting the whole story, and at the risk of sounding horrible, I don’t think the dad was too out of line. Say for example, he’d told her not to vlog in his house and she did then surely she’d be punished. Yeah fair enough he maybe went a bit far as engagement parties are a big thing to miss. but I don’t think he was completely out of line.

Saying that, it sounds like it was completely Wilkes cock up that caused it and nothing Ellie did. Doubt she’ll have been a decent person and apologised to the dad and admitted she was out of line. Easier to claim he’s a monster and pretend she’s sorry without trying to make amends. But I don’t think Ellie will see this. All she’ll see is one parent punishing her and the other ‘near begging’ for forgiveness and bitching about the other parent.
Also, as a teen, if I’d sent a private message to my mam and she’d showed it to my dad (or the internet) I’d be livid!

And instead of admitting she did wrong, or better yet, not posting about it online, she’s has to put up a poor me video with such fake guilt. Idiot never learns.

I do feel for Ellie. Her mother is such a liability and running that kids chances of growing up as a decent person.

One last thing (sorry for the ramble) Wilkes shouting her mouth of about anxiety bullshit again. Claiming ‘everyone’ with anxiety knows your can be having a great time then someone says something and you have a wobble and feel down and have to go give yourself a talking to and bounce back’ or words to that effect 🙄🙄🙄 that’s not anxiety, that’s being an pissy old trout. As if people who genuinely struggle with anxiety only struggle when someone says something they don’t like. Or worse that you can ‘bounce back’ from your anxiety by giving yourself a talking to.

Has about as much genuine experience with anxiety as she does fibro!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Its so difficult having parents that are constantly at each others throats and unable to show even the smallest amount of civility and I think often it leads to kids feeling like they need to pick sides. However bad Ellies behaviour is she deserves better, and Wilkes needs to stop goading her ex into row. She must know by now the upset that it causes when she mentions him in the vlogs and she should be respectful and adult enough to stop. She might feel like the bearfam are her confidantes as she has no real friends to vent to, but its still a public platform and if Ellies dad is still working as a police detective it could be very dangerous to post images of his house online (shes filmed outside his house before too)
Leasa mentioned in the vlog that her and Ellie communicate via instagram so no doubt she's seen the questionable instagram stories as well... I also think maybe Eliie being banned from the engagement party might also have something to do with her behaviour. Perhaps a culmination of things with the vlog being the catalyst.

Reactions: 2
Wilkes shouldn't be constantly going on about BB's mental health issues. She did (as she has many a time) refer to the dad in the negative as far as being a parent goes accompanying the insta-clip. The feeling I got from the clip was that BB did it either by request from mom or she felt so guilty about being at her dads she had to let Wilkes think she was hating being there. She has filmed her dad's before knowing he would not agree, doing it quietly and in secret because mom asked.

It is about time that someone set that child on a more positive path and I can understand how dad may be upset for a number of reasons in addition to once again ignoring his wishes by filming his home and about his life. More so that BB is getting in with a crowd that may affect her future. We can see it coming here in tattle and have been concerned. Dad likely knows a lot more and must be very frustrated while Wilkes allows the behavior to continue and negates his efforts to apply consequences. Wilkes must have missed the inst-stories Ellie posted the same night where Ellie was partying and enjoying her family. If anyone felt a gut-wrenching betrayal it should be BBs dad if he saw the clip that BB sent to Wilkes in confidence.

We are only getting one part of the story, and from someone who we have watched jump to conclusions, twist the facts, lie outright, show jealousy towards the father of her child. I have lost count of the instances of projected parental alienation. She is messing with her child's mind and just doesn't care.

She needs to stop making herself the victim of her own doing and start being a parent. She needs to start taking responsibility which we know she is too weak to do. BB has the upper hand, again, even more so, no doubt Wilkes will use whatever she has left of the lump sum to compensate with material crap because it is easier.

One year full circle of lump sums and playing posh and where is she. At the same place she was one year ago. Embittered, jealous, and never honestly taking responsibility for the treatment of others.

Today's anniversary clip many will remember. For first time viewers it is one that went down in Wilkes history. Now how much has really changed with Wilkes behavior in a year?

• Heart
1)Leasa never made that new years clip look like it was a quick 'I'm on my own I'm going back soon' sort of thing, she said she was on her own the whole night and made out Ellie wasn't being included. Wilkes knows exactly what she's doing.

2) these tell talers she's on about, is she on about Tattlers?

If he's been informed of us knowing exactly who he is, knowing what he looks like etc I can imagine why he would be furious at Wilkes. There's no digging needed to find details on him, she gives us all the information we need. He seems like a very private person, of course he would need to be being in the police. Shame Wilkes never thought it was important to be private, she was posting whilst she was still employed and making a right wally of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
the thing is though it sounds mean but how much do we know ellie is putting on my theory is ellie knows what shes doing and knows what her mums like so she plays them off against eachother and i thought that for a while now

the thing is though it sounds mean but how much do we know ellie is putting on my theory is ellie knows what shes doing and knows what her mums like so she plays them off against eachother and i thought that for a while now
Agree, also the anxiety thing, I'm not saying she doesn't have it but she's learning from the biggest faker on the planet.

I feel like depression and anxiety or any mental health issues have become a massive 'trend' almost now. Especially amongst secondary school kids. It brings you a hell of a lot of attention and kids fight for attention there's no doubt about that. I don't know, I'm definitely not saying Ellie doesn't have mental health issues, I'm not a professional but the way her Mum is will not be helping either way.

• Heart
She don't feel no guilty... if she did she wouldn't be on Youtube bad mouthing the Dad again... She is doing it on purpose, knowing that it will get back to him and then him and Ellie will have another fall out and she would love there to be a distance between father and daughter. Why doesn't she act like the adult that she thinks she is and pick up the phone and have an adult conversation with him and sort it all out.

She is also looking for support for her side of things from the Bearfam... and she is getting it...

And bugger me...If only I knew that a good talking to myself could get my severe anxiety, that causes agoraphobia, under control.. This woman makes me so mad when she talks about mental health.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
1)Leasa never made that new years clip look like it was a quick 'I'm on my own I'm going back soon' sort of thing, she said she was on her own the whole night and made out Ellie wasn't being included. Wilkes knows exactly what she's doing.

2) these tell talers she's on about, is she on about Tattlers?

If he's been informed of us knowing exactly who he is, knowing what he looks like etc I can imagine why he would be furious at Wilkes. There's no digging needed to find details on him, she gives us all the information we need. He seems like a very private person, of course he would need to be being in the police. Shame Wilkes never thought it was important to be private, she was posting whilst she was still employed and making a right wally of herself.
I was just coming on to say the same thing. She made out Ellie was finding the party really hard and had to contact her that night for comfort because the father didn't care or understand anxiety.

Exactly what example Wilkes has set for her daughter. Do whatever you want to get whatever you want. This will surely backfire now that Ellie isn't a small child anymore and easily controlled.

Exactly what example Wilkes has set for her daughter. Do whatever you want to get whatever you want. This will surely backfire now that Ellie isn't a small child anymore and easily controlled.
Ellie knows her mum believes every word she says and mum reacts with a rant on the vlog or she indulges Ellie with extra gifts to cheer her up. There is fault with all of them and Ellie knows her parents can't agree on anything which makes manipulating situations very easy for her. It will definitely backfire one day.
Leasa is driving a wedge between Ellie and her father imo, I do believe it's out of jealousy. She hates Ellie being a part of another family that she has no control over.

• Heart
OMG the comments on the latest vlog, what rock did these people crawl out from under 🤨

This is getting serious, talking about custody and all these private issues. Why is the channel even allowed comments anymore?

• Heart
OMG the comments on the latest vlog, what rock did these people crawl out from under 🤨

This is getting serious, talking about custody and all these private issues. Why is the channel even allowed comments anymore?
I went and looked 😬
Controlling? Have they not seen the tit for tat between Wilkes and the father? I think he's strict and stopping her from going to a party is extreme but a) on the NYE vlog it was stated Ellie struggles in social situations. How does Wilkes fans know how it was said? Maybe he asked Ellie if she wanted to go and she snapped at him "fine I won't go" as many teenagers do respond defensively when questioned at times. b) This man pays all her rent, doesn't question multiple animals, takes Ellie away at least twice a year, used to have her midweek and every other weekend, appeared to include her in most family events. Actively appeared to want her to do well at school and encouraged her. He may appear strict but Wilkes is so blase over certain things it's understandable 1 parent will try to instill some discipline.
I get people who comment will side with Wilkes because they are "fans" but wow, they've gone for his jugular tonight without thinking about the full story. They've based quite brutal opinions on 1 woman's waffle. Exactly how Leasa planned it to go because now in her head she's the victim along with Ellie.

• Heart
I went and looked 😬
Controlling? Have they not seen the tit for tat between Wilkes and the father? I think he's strict and stopping her from going to a party is extreme but a) on the NYE vlog it was stated Ellie struggles in social situations. How does Wilkes fans know how it was said? Maybe he asked Ellie if she wanted to go and she snapped at him "fine I won't go" as many teenagers do respond defensively when questioned at times. b) This man pays all her rent, doesn't question multiple animals, takes Ellie away at least twice a year, used to have her midweek and every other weekend, appeared to include her in most family events. Actively appeared to want her to do well at school and encouraged her. He may appear strict but Wilkes is so blase over certain things it's understandable 1 parent will try to instill some discipline.
I get people who comment will side with Wilkes because they are "fans" but wow, they've gone for his jugular tonight without thinking about the full story. They've based quite brutal opinions on 1 woman's waffle. Exactly how Leasa planned it to go because now in her head she's the victim along with Ellie.
In my opinion reading between the lines I don’t think the Dad is great either. Sure Wilkes will have given her side of things & made her look better than him.. but I don’t get the impression he’ll win father of the year anytime soon either. I think him & Wilkes are as bad as one another & poor Ellie stuck in the middle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.