That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the kid's father see these vlogs or have an opinion on the recordings?
He disapproves of Wilkes vlogging, there's been a number of occasions where he has stopped Ellie from being shown. He actually sounds like he has his head screwed on, there's a YouTube video of him being interviewed by a personal trainer knocking around. He's nornal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He disapproves of Wilkes vlogging, there's been a number of occasions where he has stopped Ellie from being shown. He actually sounds like he has his head screwed on, there's a YouTube video of him being interviewed by a personal trainer knocking around. He's nornal

He keeps zoning out - is that the Leasa effect?

• Haha

I actually think Ellie looks more like him rather than wilkes

Ooh m Hester was a name that used to familiar between my parents/family about 20+ years ago I had family serving with him at the time, sure I remember him being quite high up & bit of a boy!

Reactions: 1
Ooh m Hester was a name that used to familiar between my parents/family about 20+ years ago I had family serving with him at the time, sure I remember him being quite high up & bit of a boy!
Well this sounds interesting! I cannot figure how he and Wilkes ever became an item. It seems they are from different worlds. Until I first saw the fitness video I had a much different idea of what he may have been, as it was according to Wilkes. I was surprised.

Reactions: 4
High up as in within the police? A detective inspector of the major crimes unit according to google

I remember watching a video where Wilkes said BB's father doesn't want BB to have an internet channel.
Is the man in the fitness video the same man who has his arm around her at 2:24 min in this video from December 2018?

I remember watching a video where Wilkes said BB's father doesn't want BB to have an internet channel.
Is the man in the fitness video the same man who has his arm around her at 2:24 min in this video from December 2018?
No she said that was an old friend I think, some poor bloke that took her out anyway. Was he rosies owner or have I made that up? although I agree they look very alike now you've pointed it out

Reactions: 3
@karenjet found the infamous vlog where you are mentioned!

No she said that was an old friend I think, some poor bloke that took her out anyway. Was he rosies owner or have I made that up? although I agree they look very alike now you've pointed it out
he was Rosie's owner, wonder how she peed him off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But everyone’s jealous of her! I must admit I do miss her tattle rants
Oh yeah, tons to be jealous of 🙄🙄
A nasty old hag who nobody likes, even her own family. The child she’s reared for 14 years talks to her like dirt. Her house that I can just about smell from across the Irish Sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm really confused with BB's Insta stories - what's with the screenshots? Aren't teenage girls complicated* these days?

*dumb af

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes, strange they look so alike lol.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.