That Wilkes Woman #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could totally be wrong but the way that cigarette is being held it looked more like a joint. Smokers generally hold a cigarette between their index and middle finger. But in my experience a joint is usually held with the thumb and index finger. I’m not sure why but I’ve seen it an awful lot

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Could totally be wrong but the way that cigarette is being held it looked more like a joint. Smokers generally hold a cigarette between their index and middle finger. But in my experience a joint is usually held with the thumb and index finger. I’m not sure why but I’ve seen it an awful lot
Yep I pondered the same thing, definitely didn't come across as a sober video... I think most teens do experiment but Ellie just seems so young to be getting involved in it all. Ellies rebellion has already caused some issues between her and her dad and a long as it has the potential to create a rift in their relationship I think Leasa will be turning a blind eye

Reactions: 2
I thought that Wilkes would have problems with her daughter although I didn't think it would happen this soon or that she would involve herself with what looks to be an undesirable friend group. I don't think Wilkes has any idea how to parent a teen. Really, she only has her own mom as an example of parenting and it likely is a great fear for her to not have Ellie turn against her as she did with her own mother. Therefore she is letting her child go on without consequences. She has no control. Taking the phone away for one night (as Ellie slept) as a consequence for being put out of school is ridiculous. And Ellie acted like it was a joke when she posted about it on her Insta-story.

Perhaps events have reached a point where Wilkes inability to act and the hill walks and numerous bird photos aren't doing the trick of making it all go away. Just my thoughts on scenarios as why That Wilkes Woman has gone silent. If Ellie is around cannabis or even tobacco wouldn't Wilkes police instincts be able to recognize the odours?

Then, maybe life is so boring she has nothing to vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Shes very quite
I think she has either had more school trouble with Ellie this week.. . OR... she has read here where someone mentioned that their fibro would really knock them out if they did as much on a break a way as Wilkes did, and so she will come back with a next vlog where she says she has been wiped out and ill.

Reactions: 5
I think she has either had more school trouble with Ellie this week.. . OR... she has read here where someone mentioned that their fibro would really knock them out if they did as much on a break a way as Wilkes did, and so she will come back with a next vlog where she says she has been wiped out and ill.
I agree that she will bring up fibro and health problems. Since these problems started with the school and BB's friend group, the stress and fear is really evident through her facial expressions. The worry is there. She tries to mask it and not let it out that she has no control. It must be very difficult to be on her own with so much negativity coming at her. She hasn't family or close friends to talk to as an emotional release. There is no doubt that this would affect health, fibro or not.

She created the scenario. Karma. A lifetime of treating people poorly and taking advantage. Teaching her child to do the same. Karma.

How much will it take before she learns her lessons though?

One thing for sure, she is an interesting study in human behaviour. In just this past year we have seen how getting a "windfall" brings out the worst in people.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anybody noticed the amount of dislikes her videos get? Wonder if she cares?

I agree that she will bring up fibro and health problems. Since these problems started with the school and BB's friend group, the stress and fear is really evident through her facial expressions. The worry is there. She tries to mask it and not let it out that she has no control. It must be very difficult to be on her own with so much negativity coming at her. She hasn't family or close friends to talk to as an emotional release. There is no doubt that this would affect health, fibro or not.

She created the scenario. Karma. A lifetime of treating people poorly and taking advantage. Teaching her child to do the same. Karma.

How much will it take before she learns her lessons though?

One thing for sure, she is an interesting study in human behaviour. In just this past year we have seen how getting a "windfall" brings out the worst in people.
Does anybody know why she didn't stay with BB's father? Were they ever in a proper relationship, or did she want to be a single parent?
No real reason for asking. I'm just nosey.

Reactions: 2
That was the worst video. Look at the rain, watch the rain go into drain.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
14 minutes of Wilkes repeatedly saying how wet and rainy it is, top quality content as per usual.

That was the worst video. Look at the rain, watch the rain go into drain.
"Oooh the rains going up my sleeve."
"Look how wet it is."
"I'm very wet."
"The dogs are wet."
"Oooh the rains gone up my sleeve again."
"I'm glad i'm not a postman in this weather"
"ooh the rain"
"Oooh the rains gone up my sleeve."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
14 minutes of Wilkes repeatedly saying how wet and rainy it is, top quality content as per usual.
She said she didnt watch the weather forcast but it was dark out side got new water proof shows dont wear them dipstick

I'd like to know what's wrong with the other dog she said she take to vets but never happened .I was thinking when she moves out I hope her ex chargers her for damage of window sill and door frames and fumagate that also means fumagate her to

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anybody know why she didn't stay with BB's father? Were they ever in a proper relationship, or did she want to be a single parent?
No real reason for asking. I'm just nosey.
She cheated on him when she was working closely undercover. She then left him for one guy she cheated with, but they broke up after a year. Her husband warned her that it was just an infatuation before she left, but she didn't listen as she is a selfish C-word

• Wow
She cheated on him when she was working closely undercover. She then left him for one guy she cheated with, but they broke up after a year. Her husband warned her that it was just an infatuation before she left, but she didn't listen as she is a selfish C-word
wow, wonder which vlog she said that in

Reactions: 1
Goodness, so it was all her fault then. Then she whines how being a single parent is so difficult.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.