That Crazy Disney Lady #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that is true, but like I said I'd probably do the same, although in the UK when we have our big storms (nothing like a hurricane though) all the hotels are probably just as much at risk as the houses!

During the last big storm here during the winter I almost lost a greenhouse (fun times) even though it was, as I thought, secured so who knows? I'd like to think neither she or her husband are that stupid as to not try and tie it down as it could easily have blown through their windows, damaging their house!

So Tonya was back out again today in the parks. Does this woman ever stay home and take care of her family or do they send her out for a reason? Of course Robin was there. Duh! Surprised? Not! I like Tonya, I really do but she has her priorities wrong. She seems to be a very good person but I question how genuine she is. How much of this is for show? She does not respond on her FB page to the many posts. She ignores them. Sad. Her daughter is a complete mess. Comes across to me as someone who thinks that she is a prima donna/privileged and a very lazy individual who has failed to learn life lessons which is obvious when she shows up in Tonya’s vlogs. This girl is like 22-25 years old. Grow the hell up. Also, how is she getting away with using Disney in her name?

Reactions: 3
So Tonya was back out again today in the parks. Does this woman ever stay home and take care of her family or do they send her out for a reason? Of course Robin was there. Duh! Surprised? Not! I like Tonya, I really do but she has her priorities wrong. She seems to be a very good person but I question how genuine she is. How much of this is for show? She does not respond on her FB page to the many posts. She ignores them. Sad. Her daughter is a complete mess. Comes across to me as someone who thinks that she is a prima donna/privileged and a very lazy individual who has failed to learn life lessons which is obvious when she shows up in Tonya’s vlogs. This girl is like 22-25 years old. Grow the hell up. Also, how is she getting away with using Disney in her name?
Its Tonya's world and we're just living in it. Thats how it is with most if not all streamers/vloggers.

She was actually selling merchandise that said "That Crazy Disney Lady". Till Disney sent her a cease and desist order threatening to take her to court. Now Disney is slightly altered to get around that.

This is her website too if anyone wants to drop a comment, https://thatcrazydisneylady.com/contact-us

Reactions: 1
I watched the last livestream and wondered what’s up with her daughter. Why does Tonya pay for everything this grown woman wants and eats while at the park? I know she recently moved back home and may be trying to save money but it puzzles me why she can’t pay for anything for herself.

On another random note: Tonya seems a little awkward when Robin’s husband shows up at the park to spend time with her. Honestly, I’d probably feel a little awkward, too. I tend to feel a little bad for her when this happen.

The daughter does seem pretty lazy, but the apple doesn't fall far. Tonya's "job" is walking around theme parks all day and drinking all night. If my mom was fine with me being her drinking buddy, I'd probably never get a real job or an education.

Why is she filming her car and license plate? Can't these people keep anything to themselves?
Exactly! If someone really wanted to be malicious, they would have no problem. They could easily figure out her car, where she lives, where shes going, where her kids go to school, what her house looks like, when she goes on vacation, or where her husband works. All from the information shes shared online.

Are these people really that ignorant? Maybe I just get too paranoid. I could never imagine sharing all this info out there for the world to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
what her house looks like
That one isn't hard at all because she's shown it and her neighborhood in a vlog before!

The internet does make these things publicly searchable thanks to the fact she gave out her first and last name in her Facebook group/all that media attention she got from the Jenny Nicholson debacle, but she shouldn't be showing all of this stuff in a vlog! Showing it in a vlog makes it even easier to find out all of this info; she clearly isn't thinking any of this through. It reminds me of how Josh from ResortTV1 told everyone he wasn't going to share the hurricane footage from outside of his home for privacy reasons, but then his his hunger for fame made him share it on the news...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New year and same ole Tonya. Trying to convince everyone that she wants to spend more time with family by streaming in the morning but posting on Instagram with friend Robin in the evening in place of being home with her kids. Really Tonya? Bullsh*t……. Do you really want to spend more time with your family? She’s still coddling her 25 year old heavily dependent daughter. Enabling comes to mind. I have tried to like her but I think she’s fake. She’s pushing Patreon now, This is a person that does not need Patreon. She has to be in control.

Reactions: 6
New year and same ole Tonya. Trying to convince everyone that she wants to spend more time with family by streaming in the morning but posting on Instagram with friend Robin in the evening in place of being home with her kids. Really Tonya? Bullsh*t……. Do you really want to spend more time with your family? She’s still coddling her 25 year old heavily dependent daughter. Enabling comes to mind. I have tried to like her but I think she’s fake. She’s pushing Patreon now, This is a person that does not need Patreon. She has to be in control.
She’s fake and loud as fock! I too tried to like her but she’s so full of tit and self centered

Reactions: 5
She’s rude and crude and acts so entitled. She’s taking trips, going on cruises and now to Hawaii. I thought she had younger kids in school? The oldest daughter is a sour puss just like Tonya. She is also obsessed with herself and I’ve heard her mention her Botox treatments, and how she wants a facelift. She has 0 class as well- filming the entire Guardians ride and screaming the whole time in the darkness. What a narcissist.

Reactions: 2
She was on Guardians again tonight at Epcot and was as loud as ever. She needs to STFU on rides. Tonya honey, not everyone wants to hear your BS. Not everyone is a fan. STFU…..

Anyone still watching Tonya? She’s been taking a break. Her husband had surgery so she stated that she was taking a break but she’s been posting on Instagram from the parks almost daily. Lazy? ConfusEd? Husband had major surgery but she’s out with Robin at the parks. I think Lazy.

Anyone still watching Tonya? She’s been taking a break. Her husband had surgery so she stated that she was taking a break but she’s been posting on Instagram from the parks almost daily. Lazy? ConfusEd? Husband had major surgery but she’s out with Robin at the parks. I think Lazy.
I used to watch her and Earsome Emporium alot but stopped end of Summer/ beginning of Fall last year. It's just the same thing every video. Shopping, eating, more shopping more eating. And her bobblehead friend Robin agreeing with any and everything Tonya says.

• Haha
I used to watch her and Earsome Emporium alot but stopped end of Summer/ beginning of Fall last year. It's just the same thing every video. Shopping, eating, more shopping more eating. And her bobblehead friend Robin agreeing with any and everything Tonya says.
Not sure why we haven’t seen her lately. The last time she pranced her daughters big ass all around the vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2