Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curious.cat

I find her to be one of the most concerning of the streamers exactly because she has a family she never spends time with. She lives in hotels several times a month despite having what appears to be a lovely home. I'm not sure how a mom can juggle the demands of active boys who play sports from the pool of whatever resort she's currently living in. The husband being a complete ghost makes me think she's running away from major issues. Her channel is the one that made me start to feel weird about supporting streamers who choose time at Disney over their kids.

Reactions: 9

bhg469

Chatty Member
Yes, Tonya moved from Kentucky to Florida because of her daughter being in the Disney College Program. Robin's child was also in the Disney College Program, so that's how she met Tonya. The move to NYC was going to be Mariah only.
Wait... She moved to Orlando because her daughter was in the college program?!!? That is some crazy helicopter mom upper class privilege kinda shit!

Reactions: 9
She’s friends with Tom does Disney so that’s all you need to know what sort of person she is lol.. yuck to the lot of them

• Sick
Reactions: 8

ThunderPuss

Oh well fuck me That Crazy Disney Bitch has made their appearance. FINALLY! I wont forget the fiasco that made the news about her and robin spreading covid around the park. Menahwile Robin was having an allergic reaction and someone on twitter blew it out of perportion.

She doesnt work, relies on her husbands career, and lives a nice wealthy lifestyle all the while taking paypal donations/superchats. Shes Not LBV status but pretty close. She even recently talked about installing an inground pool.

She was (maybe still is) also a DAS abuser during covid when there were no fastpasses. Anytime someone asked how she was able to use fastpass when there was none it was met with mods deleteing the comment or saying its "disney magic."

Here she is not giving a shit about blocking the peoples view behind her during the last viewing of illuminations. The lady even calls Tonya a fucking bitch at 15:40. The whole argument goes on for about 1 1/2 minutes.

There was a Vlog ill have to dig for where she dropped $1000 on tv mounting equipment like it was nothing. And another where her son asked to be picked up early from school, she obliged. Then she proceeds to show him in the front seat not wearing a seatbelt.

About that… he stated on one of his daily lives his probation and sessions had ended and he was celebrating, but didn’t sound remorseful about the whole ordeal. Sounded like he was blaming the woman.
On one of his Whats happening wednesday videos, I think theyre called he explains how he took a plea deal to domestic battery charge even though hes "innocent." Ill have to find that video too if he didnt take it down.

This whole disney community is filled with secrets you wouldnt think came from the most magical place on earth

• Wow
  • Heart

shadee91762

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy watching her in 2019-2020 but now she's just annoying. It's just the same thing....eat, drink, talk on main Street. Repeat. She's always talking about how swamped and busy she is, but she does nothing except hang out at WDW 5 days a week. Her friend Robin is annoying too always bobble-heading in the background going yup yup yup to everything Tonya says.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cairo279

Let me first start by saying, I don't dislike Tonya. I often have her streams on as background noise when she goes live. For the most part she is consistent with her streaming schedule but there are things about her I find downright irritating and here is my list:

-She is late. She is ALWAYS late. And I'm not talking a few minutes late. She is regularly 30-60 minutes late for all her streams. She puts out a bullshit reason that she schedules her streams early so people have time to chat but that is crap and downright disrespectful. I get this is a hobby for her but if she tells people she is going to be somewhere at 6, start your stream at 6. She has other responsibilities which is more than fine, but then schedule the stream 45-60 minutes after you think you want to start streaming.

-She is loud. Like, irritatingly loud. Sometimes she shows some self-awareness but most of the time she does not. She walks around the parks with this sense of entitlement and gets on the rides talking excessively loud, cackling, and chatting with people in her stream. I would be pissed to be on the same ride as her and her crazy crew. Because I know who she is, I would without a doubt tell cast members that I would prefer to ride in a separate ride vehicle than Tonya and her party.

-Her very short tenure as a Disney employee and lack of transparency about why she quit. She got a job with Disney with a plan to only work 1 day per week but of course Disney said absolutely not and made her work their minimum 3 days per week for part-time. I am still baffled that she had the audacity to apply thinking that Disney would place her in the front of the parks to get paid to greet and chat with people all day. I still don't know the reason why she stopped working for Disney. I would assume it's because they worked her to death like they do all their employees. Tonya was never shy about telling us that she worked for Disney, so I don't know why she won't be honest and fess up that she romanticized working at Disney when in reality the job was complete shit.

Reactions: 7

bhg469

Chatty Member
People grieve in different ways I guess but if my dog passed I wouldn't want to be out and about 4-5 days later. 🤷🏽‍♂️
View attachment 1551515
My dog passed a year and a half ago. I cried on his birthday two weeks ago. I was and still am a mess but honestly my dog was way more special to me than her attachment to hers. Not to sound superior but we had quite possibly the best looking dog in the world. He was a grey newfoundland and our entire neighborhood knew his name but no one knew us..

Had he not passed we would have not moved to Florida. We literally put our lives on hold for him. We wanted to move south forever and his health was more important to us than moving somewhere warm..

Attachments

• Heart
That was rude of Tonya to make those comments. This is one of the things that I get annoyed with the local vloggers. They get to see the shows and ride the rides over and over while those visiting the parks are there for a few days and miss out due to the locals taking up ride queues. Also, why does she need to scream on rides that she has ridden a million times? Her mods on her channel run her YouTube site like a prison. They remove stuff left and right to protect her. Especially anything about her using DAS which I think is crap.

• Wow
  • Heart

Cairo279

People grieve in different ways I guess but if my dog passed I wouldn't want to be out and about 4-5 days later. 🤷🏽‍♂️
View attachment 1551515
I am trying sooooo hard not to judge, because it is not my place. But I was a wreck for a very long time after my dog passed. Tonya has a very outgoing, vibrant personality so I am trying to keep that in mind as I watch.

Reactions: 6

UrsulaStan

Finally! Glad this lady has her own thread. Out of all the Disney vloggers Tonya is the biggest grifter of them all IMO. I’ll have quite a lot to contribute to this thread with personal IRL behind-the-scenes experiences as it grows.

I haven’t watched her as much recently because her streaming schedule has been as crazy as she is but does she still shill for Maria’s t-shirts and Etsy shop multiple times an hour like during the height of the pandemic?

Now we just need a RixFlix thread so I can go off about how Rick treats Nikki on and off camera.

• Wow
New year and same ole Tonya. Trying to convince everyone that she wants to spend more time with family by streaming in the morning but posting on Instagram with friend Robin in the evening in place of being home with her kids. Really Tonya? Bullsh*t……. Do you really want to spend more time with your family? She’s still coddling her 25 year old heavily dependent daughter. Enabling comes to mind. I have tried to like her but I think she’s fake. She’s pushing Patreon now, This is a person that does not need Patreon. She has to be in control.

Gimli09

That was rude of Tonya to make those comments. This is one of the things that I get annoyed with the local vloggers. They get to see the shows and ride the rides over and over while those visiting the parks are there for a few days and miss out due to the locals taking up ride queues. Also, why does she need to scream on rides that she has ridden a million times? Her mods on her channel run her YouTube site like a prison. They remove stuff left and right to protect her. Especially anything about her using DAS which I think is crap.
I don't begrudge them going to the parks often, if I lived closer to my favourite theme park, I would. Although everyday would make me tire of it, which I wouldn't want, so how she goes everyday I have no idea!

But needing to get the best view for everything, always is just ridiculous. There are loads of different places you can see the fireworks from surely, but no it's always the same view. Nudging out guests to see the same show for the hundredth time.

I hope that lady didn't let that moment spoil her stay. 😐

Screaming on rides is just annoying full stop. But yes, after a while you'd think you wouldn't need to scream as you become more comfortable with the motion etc.

Urgh, most Mods are just annoying, don't care who's channel they're on.

Someone the other day made a very fair comment on the night of the first Halloween party "how many streams is Isaac Neil on lol".

(Isaac Neil, the college student who is Mod on dozens of channels and posts lyrics/narration to EVERYTHING and is viewed as some kind of God.... clearly people don't know about copy and paste).

Well... that comment was deleted (I saw him on at least 4 that night, at the same time posting lyrics in all streams) and followed by the usual "please be kind to others in the chat..please be respectful of other members in the chat"... and all that crap.

Then some started applauding Isaac, saying how great he was, I think he got called the GOAT and some said that others were jealous and I was just sat there thinking.... what an overreaction!!! 😂😂

Why would anyone be jealous of someone who has every lyric to every ride typed out and then he spends his evenings making sure he's around on multiple chats to post them!

• Haha
Wait... She moved to Orlando because her daughter was in the college program?!!? That is some crazy helicopter mom upper class privilege kinda shit!
Yep; everything about Tonya screams privileged! Take the time her and her group of drunk ass friends stayed way past closing at a restaurant in Disney Springs and had to be kicked out by the staff. Both her and Robin have shown themselves drunk driving before on camera. I remember one time they were dropping their friend off at Pop Century and either Robin or Tonya ran over a cone since they were all drunk.

On another note, she admitted her name "That Crazy Disney Lady" was given to her coworkers in a demeaning way since she would never shut up about Disney at her job. She did something in an office for the military and used all of her vacation time to go to Disney every year. 🤣

ALSO Tonya runs an annual passholder Facebook group. I'm not sure what it is called, but she has mentioned it several times.

Oh and before I forget to mention it, whenever Tonya sees someone sitting in the rocking chairs on Main Street USA, she always complains that those are "her chairs" and she wants to sit in them all day with Robin. She isn't joking.

• Sad

UrsulaStan

We should get a list going of every time Tonya was a nasty b-word towards a random guest in one of her live streams.

Who else remembers the umbrella incident and then separately the elbowing incident in line for Gran Fiesta Tour? I thought Tonya was going to get punched in the face live on stream both times.

Edit: Other fun episodes I just remembered were “Tonya and Friends vs. the Disney Mask Mandate” and “Tonya and Her Camera vs. Disney Security Checkpoints”.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She was raised by Tonya.

On that note, TCDL (on a regular basis) complains about her kids live to her “crazy crew” and the internet. Especially her daughter but it seems be their “thing” to just fight and complain that they never have enough money even though they clearly do.

TCDL also has revealed some embarrassing things about her middle child who NEVER wants to be on camera and is never around. I feel for him.

I remember she almost got into a fight in line because someone didn’t want the camera on them. In Epcot Mexico pavilion. She also films when told not to on some rides.
I feel bad for the teachers that have to deal with her bullshit. She always likes to tell the story of how she had her one son change teachers four times. I would understand changing the teacher once if they were really awful, but I highly doubt that every single one of those teachers were that bad!

Tonya is definitely rich; she showed her McMansion in one of the vlogs; I forget what rank her husband was, but I know he was a higher ranking dude in the military making bank.

One thing I do feel bad for Mariah about is that Tonya said that her whole arm got covered in burns from some hot oil while working as a Cast Member. I know she was going to move to New York City, but then Tonya micromanaged the hell of it by temporarily befriending a (former) New York City livestreamer Action Kid. I'm not sure what transpired, but the move to New York City fell through.

shadee91762

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220903-111424-618.png

Room Service

I actually like TCDL but I will admit that she can be little annoying at times with how loud she gets. I can appreciate that unlike most Disney vloggers, she doesn’t proclaim herself an expert and is clear that you should not watch her channel for information. For example, I like Drew & V of Drew in the Moment (I believe they are genuinely nice people) but they do zero research and try to share information with their viewers which is usually wrong (especially, when sharing Universal info).

I agree with those of you who are questioning how she spends so much time in the parks when she has kids & a husband at home. When I first started watching her channel, I felt she seemed a little annoyed when her sons would try to reach her through the live chat.

I don’t consider her a grifter like most other vloggers, she doesn’t ask for or encourage super chats or gifts and I have no issue with her not refusing either, I don’t send them so I don’t care.

I prefer her streams when she’s with her sidekick, they’re entertaining IMO. With the exception of why she quit, I think she’s more transparent than other vloggers that I watch. She does try to downplay her financial status but it is clear to everyone that they live comfortably (cleaning lady and all) and that’s fine. I forgot what she said her husband does but I find it weird that he has a PhD and they aren’t pushing the daughter to do something with her life other than work for WDW; usually, people with that level of education encourage their children to strive for more.

Anyway, someone mentioned Rix Flix and I agree he needs a thread. He’s informative but comes across as an arrogant ass.

ThunderPuss

I can't remember what it is called, but it is something with her eyes. I didn't know she had a DAS for it though. 😮
I didnt realize being blind can keep you from standing and waiting in line. Good to know she has no problem driving or viewing the fireworks though. I guess her eyesights so bad that she has a problem viewing her phone or the app she uses to stream too, right?

I know different disabilities go to different lengths, some are invisible and affect people differently but if your gonna showcase yourself for the world to see with no explanation or constantly avoiding the issue then im going to call it how it is. If you care about your privacy and people judging you then dont broadcast yourself over the internet.

• Heart

cool_boobz

What's the deal with her daughter?
She was raised by Tonya.

On that note, TCDL (on a regular basis) complains about her kids live to her “crazy crew” and the internet. Especially her daughter but it seems be their “thing” to just fight and complain that they never have enough money even though they clearly do.

TCDL also has revealed some embarrassing things about her middle child who NEVER wants to be on camera and is never around. I feel for him.

I have tried so many times to like her but she is just so loud and obnoxious. When she’s standing in line or when she’s on a ride. I feel sorry for the people around her because she truly is loud and annoying. Don’t get me started on her daughter 🤐🤐🤐🤐
I remember she almost got into a fight in line because someone didn’t want the camera on them. In Epcot Mexico pavilion. She also films when told not to on some rides.

• Wow