That Crazy Disney Lady #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh well duck me That Crazy Disney witch has made their appearance. FINALLY! I wont forget the fiasco that made the news about her and robin spreading covid around the park. Menahwile Robin was having an allergic reaction and someone on twitter blew it out of perportion.

She doesnt work, relies on her husbands career, and lives a nice wealthy lifestyle all the while taking paypal donations/superchats. Shes Not LBV status but pretty close. She even recently talked about installing an inground pool.

She was (maybe still is) also a DAS abuser during covid when there were no fastpasses. Anytime someone asked how she was able to use fastpass when there was none it was met with mods deleteing the comment or saying its "disney magic."

Here she is not giving a tit about blocking the peoples view behind her during the last viewing of illuminations. The lady even calls Tonya a bleeping witch at 15:40. The whole argument goes on for about 1 1/2 minutes.

There was a Vlog ill have to dig for where she dropped $1000 on tv mounting equipment like it was nothing. And another where her son asked to be picked up early from school, she obliged. Then she proceeds to show him in the front seat not wearing a seatbelt.

About that… he stated on one of his daily lives his probation and sessions had ended and he was celebrating, but didn’t sound remorseful about the whole ordeal. Sounded like he was blaming the woman.
On one of his Whats happening wednesday videos, I think theyre called he explains how he took a plea deal to domestic battery charge even though hes "innocent." Ill have to find that video too if he didnt take it down.

This whole disney community is filled with secrets you wouldnt think came from the most magical place on earth

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
About that… he stated on one of his daily lives his probation and sessions had ended and he was celebrating, but didn’t sound remorseful about the whole ordeal. Sounded like he was blaming the woman.
we really really need a thread for him here. i have some small dirt on him id love to share. hes a real scumbug. my wife came up with the nickname “tom does domestic violence” for him and it needs to become a household name.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Forgot about Action Kid! LOL For awhile there I wasn't even sure she still lived at home. Still not convinced. The home streams disappeared when she started staying in hotels every week. Generally speaking, I don't understand why people who live in Orlando ever stay in hotels they could throw a stone at. Unless they moved out. Even in a tourist town, staying at a different hotel every week is pretty odd.
I saw that livestream of ActionKid with TCDL. In particular, it was at the Magic Kingdom. I saw them enter the Fastpass lane for 7 Dwarves - even ActionKid was pointing out how the “regular line” (standby) line was so long. I couldn’t understand why. So I asked in the live stream chat and someone gave away Tonya’s secret: DAS. Makes me wonder what “disability” she has. I noticed how she also parked at Grand Floridian, then took the monorail over to MK. Perhaps she also used the infamous “book a dining reservation then modify last minute so I can park here” loophole.

BTW ActionKid is no longer in NYC. He relocated to Miami. His channel is kind of lackluster as walking around Miami is kind of boring compared to NYC.

Vloggers are a strange breed.

Reactions: 4
we really really need a thread for him here. i have some small dirt on him id love to share. hes a real scumbug. my wife came up with the nickname “tom does domestic violence” for him and it needs to become a household name.
Definitely. A couple days ago he went off on a woman who just set her purse down on the table he was live-streaming from (while making fun of the family behind him because they were in his shot and ridculing parents with fat kids - he was also making fun of those fat kids). She said she just needed a minute and he told her to leave now. Then he aggressively went off about it and made it sound like it was such a big deal and disrespectful to him. It was quite the livestream TBH. This guy is not stable.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I started to watch her after the controversy with "the virus" and her going viral in not such a good way. I never subscribed but I would watch her channel from time to time. Surprisingly YouTube rarely recommended her videos to me anymore. I knew she had a bit of flare to her but 2 pages in and yikes.

Tom's "real talk" about the arrest 🙄

I noticed how she also parked at Grand Floridian, then took the monorail over to MK. Perhaps she also used the infamous “book a dining reservation then modify last minute so I can park here” loophole.
She has used that "we have a dining reservation" line multiple times on streams.

• Heart
So I asked in the live stream chat and someone gave away Tonya’s secret: DAS. Makes me wonder what “disability” she has. I noticed how she also parked at Grand Floridian, then took the monorail over to MK. Perhaps she also used the infamous “book a dining reservation then modify last minute so I can park here” loophole.
I always say LBV needs to make a shirt that says "DAS-abled" and give them to all the streamers.

All of the streamers take advantage of parking at the resorts. I haven't watched Earsome in a very long time, but she parked at the Contemporary for every single MK stream. Still might, I don't know. These people are the worst. They'll haul their ass around the parks 5 days a week, but parking where they should park is suddenly too much walking.

BTW ActionKid is no longer in NYC. He relocated to Miami. His channel is kind of lackluster as walking around Miami is kind of boring compared to NYC.

To be fair to him, he didn't leave NYC for the channel, he left for own reasons. Safety, the crime rate in NYC etc and just he didn't enjoy living there anymore. I get the impression he was willing to take the risk with his channel for the sake of moving somewhere he'd feel happier living.

He's going to have to think about calling it a day at some point or do what he said initially he could now do, which was travel more. Because he definitely doesn't get the same viewers as before.

Regarding Tonya, I really do have mixed feelings about this. I actually don't mind watching her (although not eating which she does a lot) and I don't mind people with more money than me walking around Disney. There are others who make way more in superchats than she does, she generally she doesn't get very many per stream. Having that said...... Just because you can be sent superchats doesn't mean you should have that option turned on.....I only ever once saw someone send her $$$ to buy a specific the thing which she wasn't going to buy otherwise.....

But now you guys are talking about this, looking back, based on the fact they seem to be a comfortably financed family, that does seem off.

Also the peanut allergy thing, really was neither her nor Robin's fault. The reaction happened, someone lied about the cause, and it ended up going viral.

I also don't mind her personality too much, she can be loud at times though. I'm not sure I'd want to be near her in a queue line.

However..... That video isn't a woman defending herself or a woman standing up for her rights or a woman not taking no crap from nobody.... That's just a woman being really obnoxious to another park guest who had absolutely every right to ask her and Robin I think, to stop blocking their view. The whole "you should have been here at 3 this afternoon hun"...I was like... WOW... 😳😳😳

No Tonya, that lady has a life, and as part of that life she's taken a holiday, maybe a once in a lifetime holiday. She doesn't live her holiday all year like you do. She probably had better things to do at 3pm than stand around waiting for a fireworks show.

I'm amazed she edited that into a vlog and very suspicious she only has one comment on there.

I'm reading a lot of people's comments on here and a lot of them are completely valid reasons for not liking her, and I guess everyone will have their own opinion on why they like/dislike someone. But I'm really disappointed by her attitude in that video and frankly appalled. Everyone can have a bad, grumpy moment or an incident that on reflection could have been handled better.

But that was a cool, calm interaction that was just rude and obnoxious because not getting her equipment wet was all that mattered. If that lady had added "but my disabled daughter can't see" the reaction I feel would have been the same.

As for the Bearded Wonder (Tom) I notice that he has not been on her stream or anyone else's for a looooooong time (well apart from Pat's but that doesn't count lol), nor has she mentioned him. Doesn't mean anything of course, maybe she knows him still but doesn't want us to know that!

Last edited:
Oh well duck me That Crazy Disney witch has made their appearance. FINALLY! I wont forget the fiasco that made the news about her and robin spreading covid around the park. Menahwile Robin was having an allergic reaction and someone on twitter blew it out of perportion.

She doesnt work, relies on her husbands career, and lives a nice wealthy lifestyle all the while taking paypal donations/superchats. Shes Not LBV status but pretty close. She even recently talked about installing an inground pool.

She was (maybe still is) also a DAS abuser during covid when there were no fastpasses. Anytime someone asked how she was able to use fastpass when there was none it was met with mods deleteing the comment or saying its "disney magic."

Here she is not giving a tit about blocking the peoples view behind her during the last viewing of illuminations. The lady even calls Tonya a bleeping witch at 15:40. The whole argument goes on for about 1 1/2 minutes.

There was a Vlog ill have to dig for where she dropped $1000 on tv mounting equipment like it was nothing. And another where her son asked to be picked up early from school, she obliged. Then she proceeds to show him in the front seat not wearing a seatbelt.

On one of his Whats happening wednesday videos, I think theyre called he explains how he took a plea deal to domestic battery charge even though hes "innocent." Ill have to find that video too if he didnt take it down.

This whole disney community is filled with secrets you wouldnt think came from the most magical place on earth
Wow, these vloggers are so entitled and fucked up.

Reactions: 2
I saw that livestream of ActionKid with TCDL. In particular, it was at the Magic Kingdom. I saw them enter the Fastpass lane for 7 Dwarves - even ActionKid was pointing out how the “regular line” (standby) line was so long. I couldn’t understand why. So I asked in the live stream chat and someone gave away Tonya’s secret: DAS. Makes me wonder what “disability” she has. I noticed how she also parked at Grand Floridian, then took the monorail over to MK. Perhaps she also used the infamous “book a dining reservation then modify last minute so I can park here” loophole.

I can't remember what it is called, but it is something with her eyes. I didn't know she had a DAS for it though. 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I can't remember what it is called, but it is something with her eyes. I didn't know she had a DAS for it though. 😮
I didnt realize being blind can keep you from standing and waiting in line. Good to know she has no problem driving or viewing the fireworks though. I guess her eyesights so bad that she has a problem viewing her phone or the app she uses to stream too, right?

I know different disabilities go to different lengths, some are invisible and affect people differently but if your gonna showcase yourself for the world to see with no explanation or constantly avoiding the issue then im going to call it how it is. If you care about your privacy and people judging you then dont broadcast yourself over the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I didnt realize being blind can keep you from standing and waiting in line. Good to know she has no problem driving or viewing the fireworks though. I guess her eyesights so bad that she has a problem viewing her phone or the app she uses to stream too, right?

I know different disabilities go to different lengths, some are invisible and affect people differently but if your gonna showcase yourself for the world to see with no explanation or constantly avoiding the issue then im going to call it how it is. If you care about your privacy and people judging you then dont broadcast yourself over the internet.
We have noticed a huge increase in "invisible disabilities" in the last two years. Same folks who need special accommodations are magically healed when something they really want to do comes along. If Tonya uses DAS at the parks for visual impairments but gets drunk and drives home nearly every night from Disney property, I think it's pretty safe to say the DAS system is a joke.

That was rude of Tonya to make those comments. This is one of the things that I get annoyed with the local vloggers. They get to see the shows and ride the rides over and over while those visiting the parks are there for a few days and miss out due to the locals taking up ride queues. Also, why does she need to scream on rides that she has ridden a million times? Her mods on her channel run her YouTube site like a prison. They remove stuff left and right to protect her. Especially anything about her using DAS which I think is crap.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That was rude of Tonya to make those comments. This is one of the things that I get annoyed with the local vloggers. They get to see the shows and ride the rides over and over while those visiting the parks are there for a few days and miss out due to the locals taking up ride queues. Also, why does she need to scream on rides that she has ridden a million times? Her mods on her channel run her YouTube site like a prison. They remove stuff left and right to protect her. Especially anything about her using DAS which I think is crap.
I don't begrudge them going to the parks often, if I lived closer to my favourite theme park, I would. Although everyday would make me tire of it, which I wouldn't want, so how she goes everyday I have no idea!

But needing to get the best view for everything, always is just ridiculous. There are loads of different places you can see the fireworks from surely, but no it's always the same view. Nudging out guests to see the same show for the hundredth time.

I hope that lady didn't let that moment spoil her stay. 😐

Screaming on rides is just annoying full stop. But yes, after a while you'd think you wouldn't need to scream as you become more comfortable with the motion etc.

Urgh, most Mods are just annoying, don't care who's channel they're on.

Someone the other day made a very fair comment on the night of the first Halloween party "how many streams is Isaac Neil on lol".

(Isaac Neil, the college student who is Mod on dozens of channels and posts lyrics/narration to EVERYTHING and is viewed as some kind of God.... clearly people don't know about copy and paste).

Well... that comment was deleted (I saw him on at least 4 that night, at the same time posting lyrics in all streams) and followed by the usual "please be kind to others in the chat..please be respectful of other members in the chat"... and all that crap.

Then some started applauding Isaac, saying how great he was, I think he got called the GOAT and some said that others were jealous and I was just sat there thinking.... what an overreaction!!! 😂😂

Why would anyone be jealous of someone who has every lyric to every ride typed out and then he spends his evenings making sure he's around on multiple chats to post them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After a week of the parks we want nothing to do with anything crowded for a long time. We always need a detox, and then eventually we look forward to going again. The sheer sensory overload of going almost daily for years has to have an impact on these people's brains.

After a week of the parks we want nothing to do with anything crowded for a long time. We always need a detox, and then eventually we look forward to going again. The sheer sensory overload of going almost daily for years has to have an impact on these people's brains.
After three days in London, I take a week to recover! I can only imagine the toll going to WDW takes on the mind and body.

Being amongst those crowds every day, I don't think I could cope.

Let me first start by saying, I don't dislike Tonya. I often have her streams on as background noise when she goes live. For the most part she is consistent with her streaming schedule but there are things about her I find downright irritating and here is my list:

-She is late. She is ALWAYS late. And I'm not talking a few minutes late. She is regularly 30-60 minutes late for all her streams. She puts out a bullshit reason that she schedules her streams early so people have time to chat but that is crap and downright disrespectful. I get this is a hobby for her but if she tells people she is going to be somewhere at 6, start your stream at 6. She has other responsibilities which is more than fine, but then schedule the stream 45-60 minutes after you think you want to start streaming.

-She is loud. Like, irritatingly loud. Sometimes she shows some self-awareness but most of the time she does not. She walks around the parks with this sense of entitlement and gets on the rides talking excessively loud, cackling, and chatting with people in her stream. I would be pissed to be on the same ride as her and her crazy crew. Because I know who she is, I would without a doubt tell cast members that I would prefer to ride in a separate ride vehicle than Tonya and her party.

-Her very short tenure as a Disney employee and lack of transparency about why she quit. She got a job with Disney with a plan to only work 1 day per week but of course Disney said absolutely not and made her work their minimum 3 days per week for part-time. I am still baffled that she had the audacity to apply thinking that Disney would place her in the front of the parks to get paid to greet and chat with people all day. I still don't know the reason why she stopped working for Disney. I would assume it's because they worked her to death like they do all their employees. Tonya was never shy about telling us that she worked for Disney, so I don't know why she won't be honest and fess up that she romanticized working at Disney when in reality the job was complete tit.

Reactions: 7
Let me first start by saying, I don't dislike Tonya. I often have her streams on as background noise when she goes live. For the most part she is consistent with her streaming schedule but there are things about her I find downright irritating and here is my list:

-She is late. She is ALWAYS late. And I'm not talking a few minutes late. She is regularly 30-60 minutes late for all her streams. She puts out a bullshit reason that she schedules her streams early so people have time to chat but that is crap and downright disrespectful. I get this is a hobby for her but if she tells people she is going to be somewhere at 6, start your stream at 6. She has other responsibilities which is more than fine, but then schedule the stream 45-60 minutes after you think you want to start streaming.

-She is loud. Like, irritatingly loud. Sometimes she shows some self-awareness but most of the time she does not. She walks around the parks with this sense of entitlement and gets on the rides talking excessively loud, cackling, and chatting with people in her stream. I would be pissed to be on the same ride as her and her crazy crew. Because I know who she is, I would without a doubt tell cast members that I would prefer to ride in a separate ride vehicle than Tonya and her party.

-Her very short tenure as a Disney employee and lack of transparency about why she quit. She got a job with Disney with a plan to only work 1 day per week but of course Disney said absolutely not and made her work their minimum 3 days per week for part-time. I am still baffled that she had the audacity to apply thinking that Disney would place her in the front of the parks to get paid to greet and chat with people all day. I still don't know the reason why she stopped working for Disney. I would assume it's because they worked her to death like they do all their employees. Tonya was never shy about telling us that she worked for Disney, so I don't know why she won't be honest and fess up that she romanticized working at Disney when in reality the job was complete tit.
Yes, apart from the time she was doing those short, early morning streams almost everyday, her schedule is reliable. You know it's going to be Wednesday and Saturday and she'll usually say in advance if she can't be on those days.

Being late once or twice is understandable, but as you said, it's always and its never just a few minutes. Not sure why this is, I'm sure sometimes she is already in the parks so all she has to do is press a button.

My mum can be quite a loud person, her regular volume is just high. But in situations where you should respect other people's space and not be loud, never an issue. Tonya rarely has this function. It's loud y'all and that's just the way it is with the Crazy Crew!!!

In some of the enclosed ride queues I could swear I can hear an echo....

I've often wondered how much other people hear, its hard to know if they all talk into their phones at normal volume or if they have to talk louder.

Walt from Mouse Talk has a tendency to sing, I always hope only we can hear it. 🤔 At least he has the good sense to know people don't like being filmed in ride queues as he turns the camera away, and also realizes not everyone likes to watch people eat. He and his wife rarely eat while filming.

The whole Disney employee thing I missed. I swear one week she was working for Disney and I missed a few streams and bam....we don't talk about working at Disney. I would love her to be honest about it.

"Yes, I wanted to work very few hours and ideally I wanted to be a greeter and talk to guests all day but I couldn't do that without at least working more hours first for a few years so I had to start in retail...it was really hard watching people buy all the Dooney & Bourke's before I had a chance so I quit"...

I don't think people would mind if she was just said, hey it wasn't for me and briefly explained why. Her daughter worked for Disney though, so you really think she would have been more aware of what would be expected of her as an employee.

If you can get past issues with her and Robin (who I don't really like) her streams are usually more fun than others. Apart from the sitting and eating for hours which I don't always expect when it's listed as a Magic Kingdom stream, it's rarely boring.

And she does have some stories to tell, she's quite open and I think honest about things she's done and things that have happened. But she plays down the wealth part definitely... after telling us how much her son's shoes were or how much she spent on X, Y and Z.

Anyone who buys all those super expensive Dooney and Bourkes and all those unworn Magic Bands.... 💲💰💲

Reactions: 1
But needing to get the best view for everything, always is just ridiculous. There are loads of different places you can see the fireworks from surely, but no it's always the same view. Nudging out guests to see the same show for the hundredth time.
Exactly! I'm sure all of her stans would give her the same amount of superchats regardless of where she was standing. She's a narcissist who has no empathy for anyone who dares to call her out.

(Isaac Neil, the college student who is Mod on dozens of channels and posts lyrics/narration to EVERYTHING and is viewed as some kind of God.... clearly people don't know about copy and paste).
I didn't know he's a college student. For some reason I've always gotten the creeps from him...

Reactions: 2