That Crazy Disney Lady #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really enjoy watching her in 2019-2020 but now she's just annoying. It's just the same thing....eat, drink, talk on main Street. Repeat. She's always talking about how swamped and busy she is, but she does nothing except hang out at WDW 5 days a week. Her friend Robin is annoying too always bobble-heading in the background going yup yup yup to everything Tonya says.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I have tried so many times to like her but she is just so loud and obnoxious. When she’s standing in line or when she’s on a ride. I feel sorry for the people around her because she truly is loud and annoying. Don’t get me started on her daughter 🤐🤐🤐🤐

Reactions: 3
I have tried so many times to like her but she is just so loud and obnoxious. When she’s standing in line or when she’s on a ride. I feel sorry for the people around her because she truly is loud and annoying. Don’t get me started on her daughter 🤐🤐🤐🤐
What's the deal with her daughter?

Reactions: 2
What's the deal with her daughter?
She was raised by Tonya.

On that note, TCDL (on a regular basis) complains about her kids live to her “crazy crew” and the internet. Especially her daughter but it seems be their “thing” to just fight and complain that they never have enough money even though they clearly do.

TCDL also has revealed some embarrassing things about her middle child who NEVER wants to be on camera and is never around. I feel for him.

I remember she almost got into a fight in line because someone didn’t want the camera on them. In Epcot Mexico pavilion. She also films when told not to on some rides.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s friends with Tom does Disney so that’s all you need to know what sort of person she is lol.. yuck to the lot of them

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I find her to be one of the most concerning of the streamers exactly because she has a family she never spends time with. She lives in hotels several times a month despite having what appears to be a lovely home. I'm not sure how a mom can juggle the demands of active boys who play sports from the pool of whatever resort she's currently living in. The husband being a complete ghost makes me think she's running away from major issues. Her channel is the one that made me start to feel weird about supporting streamers who choose time at Disney over their kids.

Reactions: 9
Only caught a bit of a livestream before and got the sense this was compensating for a messy life behind the scenes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yea I have heard her complaining about the kids. Especially how her daughter wants this and that and how they don't have that kinda money (yet she then ends up buying whatever the daughter wants at the end of the back n forth) Her son's seem to both have no interest in WDW. She said she has to bribe them to go to the parks. Her husband has been on the lives a few times but he's very low key , doesn't like being filmed and isn't the biggest Disney fan according to her.
rs=w_1240,h_620,cg_true.jpeg

She’s friends with Tom does Disney so that’s all you need to know what sort of person she is lol.. yuck to the lot of them
About that… he stated on one of his daily lives his probation and sessions had ended and he was celebrating, but didn’t sound remorseful about the whole ordeal. Sounded like he was blaming the woman.

• Wow
She was raised by Tonya.

On that note, TCDL (on a regular basis) complains about her kids live to her “crazy crew” and the internet. Especially her daughter but it seems be their “thing” to just fight and complain that they never have enough money even though they clearly do.

TCDL also has revealed some embarrassing things about her middle child who NEVER wants to be on camera and is never around. I feel for him.

I remember she almost got into a fight in line because someone didn’t want the camera on them. In Epcot Mexico pavilion. She also films when told not to on some rides.
I feel bad for the teachers that have to deal with her bullshit. She always likes to tell the story of how she had her one son change teachers four times. I would understand changing the teacher once if they were really awful, but I highly doubt that every single one of those teachers were that bad!

Tonya is definitely rich; she showed her McMansion in one of the vlogs; I forget what rank her husband was, but I know he was a higher ranking dude in the military making bank.

One thing I do feel bad for Mariah about is that Tonya said that her whole arm got covered in burns from some hot oil while working as a Cast Member. I know she was going to move to New York City, but then Tonya micromanaged the hell of it by temporarily befriending a (former) New York City livestreamer Action Kid. I'm not sure what transpired, but the move to New York City fell through.

Reactions: 5
Forgot about Action Kid! LOL For awhile there I wasn't even sure she still lived at home. Still not convinced. The home streams disappeared when she started staying in hotels every week. Generally speaking, I don't understand why people who live in Orlando ever stay in hotels they could throw a stone at. Unless they moved out. Even in a tourist town, staying at a different hotel every week is pretty odd.

I feel bad for the teachers that have to deal with her bullshit. She always likes to tell the story of how she had her one son change teachers four times. I would understand changing the teacher once if they were really awful, but I highly doubt that every single one of those teachers were that bad!

Tonya is definitely rich; she showed her McMansion in one of the vlogs; I forget what rank her husband was, but I know he was a higher ranking dude in the military making bank.

One thing I do feel bad for Mariah about is that Tonya said that her whole arm got covered in burns from some hot oil while working as a Cast Member. I know she was going to move to New York City, but then Tonya micromanaged the hell of it by temporarily befriending a (former) New York City livestreamer Action Kid. I'm not sure what transpired, but the move to New York City fell through.
I didn’t even know about NYC. I thought she moved to Orlando because of her daughter?

I didn’t even know about NYC. I thought she moved to Orlando because of her daughter?
Yes, Tonya moved from Kentucky to Florida because of her daughter being in the Disney College Program. Robin's child was also in the Disney College Program, so that's how she met Tonya. The move to NYC was going to be Mariah only.

Yes, Tonya moved from Kentucky to Florida because of her daughter being in the Disney College Program. Robin's child was also in the Disney College Program, so that's how she met Tonya. The move to NYC was going to be Mariah only.
Wait... She moved to Orlando because her daughter was in the college program?!!? That is some crazy helicopter mom upper class privilege kinda tit!

Reactions: 9
Wait... She moved to Orlando because her daughter was in the college program?!!? That is some crazy helicopter mom upper class privilege kinda tit!
Yep; everything about Tonya screams privileged! Take the time her and her group of drunk ass friends stayed way past closing at a restaurant in Disney Springs and had to be kicked out by the staff. Both her and Robin have shown themselves drunk driving before on camera. I remember one time they were dropping their friend off at Pop Century and either Robin or Tonya ran over a cone since they were all drunk.

On another note, she admitted her name "That Crazy Disney Lady" was given to her coworkers in a demeaning way since she would never shut up about Disney at her job. She did something in an office for the military and used all of her vacation time to go to Disney every year. 🤣

ALSO Tonya runs an annual passholder Facebook group. I'm not sure what it is called, but she has mentioned it several times.

Oh and before I forget to mention it, whenever Tonya sees someone sitting in the rocking chairs on Main Street USA, she always complains that those are "her chairs" and she wants to sit in them all day with Robin. She isn't joking.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Yep; everything about Tonya screams privileged! Take the time her and her group of drunk ass friends stayed way past closing at a restaurant in Disney Springs and had to be kicked out by the staff. Both her and Robin have shown themselves drunk driving before on camera. I remember one time they were dropping their friend off at Pop Century and either Robin or Tonya ran over a cone since they were all drunk.

On another note, she admitted her name "That Crazy Disney Lady" was given to her coworkers in a demeaning way since she would never shut up about Disney at her job. She did something in an office for the military and used all of her vacation time to go to Disney every year. 🤣

ALSO Tonya runs an annual passholder Facebook group. I'm not sure what it is called, but she has mentioned it several times.

Oh and before I forget to mention it, whenever Tonya sees someone sitting in the rocking chairs on Main Street USA, she always complains that those are "her chairs" and she wants to sit in them all day with Robin. She isn't joking.
She actually brought up in the last live steam that it was her sister that calls her “that crazy Disney lady”. Her sister sounds cool.

Finally! Glad this lady has her own thread. Out of all the Disney vloggers Tonya is the biggest grifter of them all IMO. I’ll have quite a lot to contribute to this thread with personal IRL behind-the-scenes experiences as it grows.

I haven’t watched her as much recently because her streaming schedule has been as crazy as she is but does she still shill for Maria’s t-shirts and Etsy shop multiple times an hour like during the height of the pandemic?

Now we just need a RixFlix thread so I can go off about how Rick treats Nikki on and off camera.

• Wow
Reactions: 6