Tess Holliday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I well remember all the performative photo shoots of Nick taking pictures, praising her asa beautiful goddess, how they complimented each other, she was open about all of it.

Strange set up but I really don't blame the kid. He has made it soooo clear he doesn't want to be in her photos or videos and yet she continues to put stuff up involving him. I reckon she's a tit mom and he's probably happier with this other bloke.
She never seems to do anything with the kids?! Disney now and again but that was it?

Wow I had no idea her eldest didn't live with her. Appalling. No reason for that other than selfishness IMO. Shared custody would be different but that's clearly not the case. I hope he is happy though

Reactions: 1
I can’t deal with how much she photoshops and smooths out her arse.
also her day to day routine makes me feel grubby. She is often lounging around in bed / on the sofa or eating gigantic meals. When does she spend time with her kids 😖

I’m confused by Tess Holiday. She has spent years calling herself “fat” and selling being large but now she is saying speaking about her weight is triggering. I’m so confused. She is a gorgeous looking woman but there are so many mixed messages as a result of her post two days ago :-(

Reactions: 8
So apparently she has anorexia. Sorry if this ignorant of me, and I know EDs manifest differently for everyone, but surely anorexia is about restricting and controlling your food intake? I don’t think she got to the size she is by restricting food, I thought she was going to say she has BED.

Reactions: 12
She is not right in the head imo.

Interesting how Tess specifically states she has anorexia nervosa but on the National Eating Disorder website it states:

'To be diagnosed with anorexia nervosa according to the DSM-5, the following criteria must be met:

1. Restriction of energy intake relative to requirements leading to a significantly low body weight in the context of age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health.
  2. Intense fear of gaining weight or becoming fat, even though underweight.
  3. Disturbance in the way in which one's body weight or shape is experienced, undue influence of body weight or shape on self-evaluation, or denial of the seriousness of the current low body weight.
Even if all the DSM-5 criteria for anorexia are not met, a serious eating disorder can still be present. Atypical anorexia includes those individuals who meet the criteria for anorexia but who are not underweight despite significant weight loss. Research studies have not found a difference in the medical and psychological impacts of anorexia and atypical anorexia.'

I mean, atypical anorexia I can perhaps understand but she explicitly states she has anorexia nervosa.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think she has just used the wrong label. She could certainly be restricting her eating at times. Eating disorders manifest in different ways, patients can overeat and then restrict their diet, I assume that's what she means. It's sad that she has built her career on this and the controversy that comes with it, I'm not sure how anyone would recover when they're stuck in that cycle.

Reactions: 7
I've missed this latest with her because she has become a little unbearable since her split. But I'm very confused by her proclamation

Reactions: 3
I'm confused as to how she can make this claim without fitting the DSM-V criteria for anorexia nervosa, but then I'm not her physician. People have speculated she has had a health scare and is using this as a flak jacket to prevent people from commenting on deliberate weight loss, it also prevents the body positive community coming at her for losing weight.

Reactions: 5
She is not right in the head imo.

Interesting how Tess specifically states she has anorexia nervosa but on the National Eating Disorder website it states:

'To be diagnosed with anorexia nervosa according to the DSM-5, the following criteria must be met:

1. Restriction of energy intake relative to requirements leading to a significantly low body weight in the context of age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health.
  2. Intense fear of gaining weight or becoming fat, even though underweight.
  3. Disturbance in the way in which one's body weight or shape is experienced, undue influence of body weight or shape on self-evaluation, or denial of the seriousness of the current low body weight.
Even if all the DSM-5 criteria for anorexia are not met, a serious eating disorder can still be present. Atypical anorexia includes those individuals who meet the criteria for anorexia but who are not underweight despite significant weight loss. Research studies have not found a difference in the medical and psychological impacts of anorexia and atypical anorexia.'

I mean, atypical anorexia I can perhaps understand but she explicitly states she has anorexia nervosa.
Even for atypical, she clearly doesn't have a fear of gaining weight or becoming fat in the same way that those with anorexia display. She constantly shows how proud she is to be eating and how proud she is to be fat. So either she is lying about anorexia or she has been lying this entire time about being proud of her size. Either way she is a liar. She has an eating disorder but it isn't this. T

Can anyone explain how she meets any criteria for AN?! I studied eating behaviour at university and yes she may have some form of ED but I don’t see how she can fit into the diagnostic criteria for AN. This feels to me like when girls diagnose themselves as bipolar because they have a couple of mood swings 🙃 Then play the “mental health” card at every opportunity.

Reactions: 3
Personally I think body positivity in general is horse tit. Eff your beauty standards was dung too.
Who cares? When that got tired it was her sexuality. Now its an eating disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Even for atypical, she clearly doesn't have a fear of gaining weight or becoming fat in the same way that those with anorexia display. She constantly shows how proud she is to be eating and how proud she is to be fat. So either she is lying about anorexia or she has been lying this entire time about being proud of her size. Either way she is a liar. She has an eating disorder but it isn't this. T

That's the issue with Tess. She's a habitual liar.

Reactions: 5
As someone recovering from Ana (2 years going okay!), I feel quite confused by her claims also. By no means can you diagnose someone with Anorexia just by physical appearance (it is mental), but I think she’s confused? As an obese lady, just like a lot of other obese women, I’m sure if you ask them they will likely say they “don’t want to eat food “ and “want to lose so much weight”, and I feel like that’s where she thinks her “diagnosis” has come from? But where the diagnosis of Anorexia strongly comes from is the fear of food, the fear of fat etc. But she has so many posts on her Instagram with food/takeaway bags smiling all happy, and she celebrates being a plus size woman (which is fine!), so I really doubt she has Anorexia (but I’m not a doctor hey..) And no I’m not saying big women can’t have anorexia, because of course they can, it’s just that she does other things like celebrating food & being obese?

Attachments

Tess is a trashy person who is constantly trying to find something to stay relevant or cause controversy. I’m sorry but she does not fit the medical criteria for Anorexia, if I had to guess I’d say she’s actually a food addict, given her past trauma/childhood it makes sense. Either way, it’s pretty disgusting to lie about

So she posted on tik tok chewing down a McDonalds breakfast and love that someone commented this 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20210509-223203_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
A woman who advocates for body positivity, trying to clap back at someone being body negative..with more negative. Good going, Tess, a true icon..

Reactions: 2
She’s a tit human. Pure and simple.

Also, as someone who was a 20/22, there is no way she’s a 20/22. Just like glitterandlasers saying she’s a 20/22. If you are so comfortable with your size, then say your real size.

Reactions: 4