Tess Holliday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman makes me so bleeping angry! She is just as irresponsible as someone who abuses drugs or chain smokes and then glorified it. If she had to be admitted to hospital does she realise the extra staff they would need just to move her? If she gets covid and needs to be proned?! It’s so bloody selfish to let yourself get into that state I’m sorry if that’s “fat shaming”. Yes fair enough be that size but I wish people would stop PRAISING this stupid woman - she is not brave or inspirational she is a medical disaster waiting to happen. I don’t care how much she goes on about being healthy, there is absolutely no way on this earth you can be healthy at that size regardless of your stamina or whatever else you want to base it on. The human body isn’t designed to carry that much weight! When was the last time you saw an obese wild animal 🤦‍♀️
Quite.
Celebrate your beauty, your body but don’t put up the pretence that it’s an ideology or healthy because it’s far from that.
- I am morbidly obese, and I find Tess and other BoPo movement absolutely toxic. It’s so far from what it’s meant to be.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen her latest post.
Im shocked and thats not to say I do or don't believe her, im just shocked

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I really want to know more. He seemed so weak and subourdinate in the relationship and then went back to Australia? Glad she's out of that situation - maybe she's pissed right now over a custody battle idk.

Reactions: 2
So it is Nick then? What happened there I don’t get it. Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
It’s so weird he has gone from what appeared to be the primary carer to the youngest child to Australia and no contact!

I’m not doubting her story but it is really odd. He seemed very passive with a lot of MH issues so for him now be painted as a violent abuser seems a bit out of left field.

Yes, I would. Don’t try to make out I’m fat phobic because I don’t like seeing a photo of someone literally begging for attention; fat, thin, I don’t care I don’t want to see it 💁🏻‍♀️ So Shoot me
It’s clear that Tattlers in the main couldn’t care less what size people are. I agree it’s all about attitude. I’ve always thought Tess was desperate. Do I think she looks good. No. The constant uploading of tacky pictures hasn’t changed my mind.

I know that he had lots of mental health problems but my guess would be that they had a very toxic relationship, rather than one-sided abuse. He has BPD, I think it was in a Daily Mail article about them, so he’s going to be difficult to be with (no shade to anyone with it but it does make for an unstable sense of self). Tess also seems like a total nightmare IMO so I think they were just awful together.

Did anyone see Tess recently tweeting about parents who leave their children? Clearly a pass-agg dig at him going to Australia, but in the parenting magazine she was on the cover of last year she openly told them that her eldest son doesn’t even live with her, he’s cared for by her ex (who isn’t his dad). The hypocrisy doesn’t end there either as she was really critical of people flouting covid rules but then flew cross-country at Thanksgiving.

I feel like she has a very high standard with regards to other peoples’ behaviour but very rarely applies it to herself.

Nick recently posted a pic on Reddit of him wearing a pink tuille skirt with blue hair and I wonder if she’s in a bit of a rage because she made a big hoo-ha about coming out as queer but seems to have exclusively dated cis hetero men since, while Nick’s really committed to it.

I’m not defending him btw, and I’m not necessarily saying that I don’t believe her, but I do think they’re both immature attention seekers expressing - in very different ways - this pathological need for approval.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I know that he had lots of mental health problems but my guess would be that they had a very toxic relationship, rather than one-sided abuse. He has BPD, I think it was in a Daily Mail article about them, so he’s going to be difficult to be with (no shade to anyone with it but it does make for an unstable sense of self). Tess also seems like a total nightmare IMO so I think they were just awful together.

Did anyone see Tess recently tweeting about parents who leave their children? Clearly a pass-agg dig at him going to Australia, but in the parenting magazine she was on the cover of last year she openly told them that her eldest son doesn’t even live with her, he’s cared for by her ex (who isn’t his dad). The hypocrisy doesn’t end there either as she really critical of people flouting covid rules but then flew cross-country at Thanksgiving.

I feel like she has a very high standard with regards to other peoples’ behaviour but very rarely applies it to herself.

Nick recently posted a pic on Reddit of him wearing a pink tuille skirt with blue hair and I wonder if she’s in a bit of a rage because she made a big hoo-ha about coming out as queer but seems to have exclusively dated cis hetero men since, while Nick’s really committed to it.

I’m not defending him btw, and I’m not necessarily saying that I don’t believe her, but I do think they’re both immature attention seekers expressing - in very different ways - this pathological need for approval.
Agree with everything you've said here. I've always thought they *could* have had a very toxic, strange relationship and so it didn't actually shock me when they split. I think it's interesting that she has put this up about him when he is off social media and wouldn't really have any means to defend himself or even respond. She is such an attention seeker in every aspect of her life that it does make it difficult to believe her fully, I doubt we'll ever know the full story though.

• Heart
Remember when she used to hit back at ‘trolls’ saying her marriage was great and they had sex at lease once a day. Okay.

Also, the eldest child doesn’t live with his biological father?!

Remember when she used to hit back at ‘trolls’ saying her marriage was great and they had sex at lease once a day. Okay.

Also, the eldest child doesn’t live with his biological father?!
Nope, says here he has no contact with his bio dad and lives with her ex. It says temporarily but there's no way he currently lives in her new apartment because it's two beds and Tess' friend Olly is staying in the other bunk in Bowie's room - https://www.parents.com/parenting/c...y-on-losing-herself-to-postpartum-depression/

I mean, each to their own, raise your kids how you will, but I'm not sure she can slate Nick for moving back to Oz when she doesn't even look after one of her kids who is in the same state as her.

Nope, says here he has no contact with his bio dad and lives with her ex. It says temporarily but there's no way he currently lives in her new apartment because it's two beds and Tess' friend Olly is staying in the other bunk in Bowie's room - https://www.parents.com/parenting/c...y-on-losing-herself-to-postpartum-depression/

I mean, each to their own, raise your kids how you will, but I'm not sure she can slate Nick for moving back to Oz when she doesn't even look after one of her kids who is in the same state as her.
🥴 I thought he lived with her mum so he could see his dad. Gosh.

🥴 I thought he lived with her mum so he could see his dad. Gosh.
Oh yeah, he did live in Bumfuck, Oklahoma for a while because she was busy living it up in Australia and LA with Nick, but he’s in Cali now. I personally wouldn’t feel entitled to make a bitchy tweet about parenting in her shoes, but I suppose that’s self-awareness that Tess doesn’t have.

Strange set up but I really don't blame the kid. He has made it soooo clear he doesn't want to be in her photos or videos and yet she continues to put stuff up involving him. I reckon she's a tit mom and he's probably happier with this other bloke.

Reactions: 4
Strange set up but I really don't blame the kid. He has made it soooo clear he doesn't want to be in her photos or videos and yet she continues to put stuff up involving him. I reckon she's a tit mom and he's probably happier with this other bloke.
No I’m really glad for him, she said he gets straight As and it looks in photos like he’s lost a lot of weight since not living with her. Good on him for setting his boundaries. I just don’t think she’s entitled to witch about anyone else’s parenting.