Tess Holliday

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a tit human. Pure and simple.

Also, as someone who was a 20/22, there is no way she’s a 20/22. Just like glitterandlasers saying she’s a 20/22. If you are so comfortable with your size, then say your real size.
Ive met her irl, before she had her second son (she was smaller then) I’m a uk 22; she absolutely is not. She was then Id say a uk 26.

Reactions: 5
US dress sizes are about 4 sizes smaller so a US 22 is a UK 26 (I think).

What if the diagnosis is incorrect? I'm sure she has some disordered eating patterns but Anorexia seems unlikely

Reactions: 2
If she is anorexic the diagnosis must be very recent. I expect if she is telling the truth we will see rapid weight loss.

Reactions: 1
Wowsa doesn't eat for an entire day! I watched less than 4 minutes maybe it got more interesting 🤔

I noticed her blinking more when the doc was talking about people having a fear of being fat. Also claiming to be happier than ever. Sure, Jan

I really dont want to believe someone would make this up - I can imagine there are some healthcare professionals who would make this diagnosis despite the lack of met criteria. Especially if they are being paid quite a lot of money. But it just makes NO sense to me. If it is an old diagnosis then how could she feel remotely ok with her body being all over social media half naked and eating junk food? If it's a new diagnosis... how did she get it so quickly? I am pretty sure the only way you would get diagnosed with AN whilst obese is by losing a SIGNIFICANT amount of weight in a very short amount of time. She says she is ashamed of having anorexia, but the shame of being fat would surely override that. Apologies for the rant, I am trying to make sense of this because I lost years of my life to AN and the idea that someone would fabricate suffering with it boggles the mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So now she has experts commenting on the video she has shared of someone supporting her saying one of the symptoms is rapid weight loss.... when did this happen? Tess is getting larger not smaller and posts eating all the time.

It's feeling a bit like when she suddenly announced she was queer

Late to the game, but know Nick personally.
I absolutely despise Tess, but everything she’s said about him is true.
He’s extremely toxic, very aggressive, as has the ‘I’m a submissive, nice
guy’ act down to a fine art. The parades his ‘put the gentle back in gentleman’ like a badge of honour, when the opposite is true. He’s also known for stealthing.
Is your classic, by the book narcissist. Professional victim. Yes he has BPD, but before he moved to be with her, was well managed.
In saying all that, she’s a toxic POS too who abused him just as bad, her entitlement is incredible, and the rage that follows when she doesn’t get her own way is embarrassing. She attacks anyone who dares disagrees with her.
These 2 assholes together was the perfect storm. 2 extremely toxic people should not breed.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh crikey... so nick wasn't as he appeared. I got the impression he was also unsure about his sexuality as they were splitting and suggested he was maybe non binary. But then he deleted his insta never to be seen again.

I really used to like Tess but really cannot stand her now. She just seems so disingenuous and when she came out as Queer it all seemed like a marketing ploy