Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion: Eeeeeek all the Jake spam, I’ll work a few shifts but just for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Terrie has no shame showing off her flowers from boohoo from her birthday! Never bothered to properly address all their shady carry on and is now plugging Karen Millen, another brand associated to the slave group!

Reactions: 12
Ah Terri if you hear your dog crying and find him stuck in something you help him. Not whip out the phone first 🙄 you could have told us after it happened, poor dog. Also giving him bad habits bursting those balloons

She's a pure asshole, just seen the video of her laughing at her poor lovely dog. Dog was clearly distressed. Dogs Trust surely wouldn't be impressed by that. Why was she and that twit of a husband allowed to adopt? She's greedy, gormless and a nonwhite.

Reactions: 3
She's a pure asshole, just seen the video of her laughing at her poor lovely dog. Dog was clearly distressed. Dogs Trust surely wouldn't be impressed by that. Why was she and that twit of a husband allowed to adopt? She's greedy, gormless and a nonwhite.
Omg I just watched it. At the very end of the clip you can hear the dog trying to cry but he obviously can’t breathe so it’s a tiny cry. That’s absolutely horrendous, why wouldn’t she help the poor dog. He clearly was distressed. That was so uncomfortable to watch

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Omg I just watched it. At the very end of the clip you can hear the dog trying to cry but he obviously can’t breathe so it’s a tiny cry. That’s absolutely horrendous, why wouldn’t she help the poor dog. He clearly was distressed. That was so uncomfortable to watch
I am horrified, that spiteful butch. Ive screen recorded and sent it to the dogs trust - [email protected]

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What happened with the dog?
He got stuck in the sleeve of a jumper or something and was rollings round the bed trying to get our clearly in distress. She said she went up because she heard him crying, but instead of helping him she decided to film it for Instagram

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
He got stuck in the sleeve of a jumper or something and was rollings round the bed trying to get our clearly in distress. She said she went up because she heard him crying, but instead of helping him she decided to film it for Instagram
She is so far from an animal lover it’s not funny

Reactions: 3
Oh for duck sake !

Has it been deleted or had it lapsed? Cant see it now other than a pic of a dog in a sleeve

You know her discover Ireland trip in conneamara. Why didnt she put ad on any of her posts and stories. Aoibhin has ad all over her discover Ireland trip. Surely terrie should have said ad or gift or something on hers too.

Reactions: 8
She got called out on an Instagram page for not wearing a mask in kylemore abbey! She seems very quiet today 🤔 I mean what the actual duck, she’s apparently a ‘nurse’ and won’t even wear a mask. I swear if any of my family members were in the hospital she works in, I would go bleeping mad

She should be fired. And also either pay the fine or be imprisoned.

Who do I go to to actually report this?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Has it been deleted or had it lapsed? Cant see it now other than a pic of a dog in a sleeve
No it’s just lapsed, I watched it two hours ago and it was nearly at 24 hours. It was horrible to watch, I would have thumped her if I was there. The dog was distressed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.