Terrie McEvoy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's all so shady, what does collab mean? How is it different to a gift or sponsored? Is a gift just like a free stay etc... and your under no obligation to talk about whatever the gift is, but if you do post wearing said gift or staying in the hotel or whatever that's been gifted you need to declare it gifted???? None of it is very clear to me.
I'm v confused 🤪😂

Reactions: 3
Yesterday I asked her did she forget about her mask while in the abbey or did she just take it off for the video and was very swiftly blocked.
I'm sorry but that is so bad she blocked you. It's a genuine question, she's promoting travel at the height of a pandemic if anything she should use it as an opportunity to speak about what precautions are in place. I don't follow her anymore but looked at her stories - DI have gone down in my estimations, they have sunk low and how many of her followers are really a relevant audience?! They are most likely high % of 15-21 year olds. How do they get away with blocking people and ignoring valid questions - you should repost your question on DIs page and reference she blocked you.

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but that is so bad she blocked you. It's a genuine question, she's promoting travel at the height of a pandemic if anything she should use it as an opportunity to speak about what precautions are in place. I don't follow her anymore but looked at her stories - DI have gone down in my estimations, they have sunk low and how many of her followers are really a relevant audience?! They are most likely high % of 15-21 year olds. How do they get away with blocking people and ignoring valid questions - you should repost your question on DIs page and reference she blocked you.
Do you know what, I will do this, I will also email them and Kylemore Abbey.

Reactions: 9
Do you know what, I will do this, I will also email them and Kylemore Abbey.
That is so bad she blocked you for that. Terrie is either spending all day blocking and censoring people, or she has hired someone to do it - I wouldnt be suprised. I 'liked' a comment one day (the one about her not telling people where she was staying) and she blocked me lol! (I saw on my other account). I think these influencers should be held accountable for not addressing queries like above at least, in the same way that a brand would be if they deleted negative reviews - influencers are brands after all. Also what is with her still limiting comments on every post? She clearly can't handle any negativity or questioning of her actions

Reactions: 10
I see her trip didn't even make the "Make a Break for It" saved highlight on the Discover Ireland page. Looks like they didn't even repost her stories from yesterday.

Also laughing at her showing how many views that reel has. Terrie we were all watching it to see how ridiculous you look with the spinning down hotel corridors.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Terrie McEvoy #2: Gifted stays with Dayyveh and Jake, flogging sponsored tat - will you give it a break!

Reactions: 7
I see her trip didn't even make the "Make a Break for It" saved highlight on the Discover Ireland page. Looks like they didn't even repost her stories from yesterday.

Also laughing at her showing how many views that reel has. Terrie we were all watching it to see how ridiculous you look with the spinning down hotel corridors.
Discover Ireland see that as a good thing though, that's the issue... more work for her in the future.

That post from sunscribestravel about Influencers leading the way with travelling in Ireland 🙄🙄🙄 if they weren't getting freebies they wouldn't be doing it!

Reactions: 8
Plus I’m sure if they weren’t stuck in Ireland they wouldn’t be holidaying here.

Reactions: 5
Plus I’m sure if they weren’t stuck in Ireland they wouldn’t be holidaying here.
It's also a bit of a slap in the face to regular people who actually pay for their stays to say "influencers are leading the way"!

Eeeeek Sunscribe travel post on her stories screaming beggy mitchell.... eeeek... gimme a free trip to Kerry next with Dayvehh! Fuuuuck off!!!

Reactions: 6
Eeeeek Sunscribe travel post on her stories screaming beggy mitchell.... eeeek... gimme a free trip to Kerry next with Dayvehh! Fuuuuck off!!!
Honestly, I think the influencers touring the whole of Ireland are selfish gits. It increases the chance of corona spreading more so than those of us who forced ourselves to stay home. Shows how narcissistic some of these people are, people have died yet they're off galavanting from town to town in Ireland because they need to show off on their feed. Being in the middle of a pandemic and being able to travel around Ireland does NOT mean you go to every county in Ireland!! I'm actually disgusted by the carry on. I'm near one of the most touristy parts of the country and won't go in anywhere in the town due to all the blow ins and the risk. I've high risk family members to think about.

I seriously despise influencers after this. The majority are nasty selfish individuals. Seriously.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I think the influencers touring the whole of Ireland are selfish gits. It increases the chance of corona spreading more so than those of us who forced ourselves to stay home. Shows how narcissistic some of these people are, people have died yet they're off galavanting from town to town in Ireland because they need to show off on their feed. Being in the middle of a pandemic and being able to travel around Ireland does NOT mean you go to every county in Ireland!! I'm actually disgusted by the carry on. I'm near one of the most touristy parts of the country and won't go in anywhere in the town due to all the blow ins and the risk. I've high risk family members to think about.

I seriously despise influencers after this. The majority are nasty selfish individuals. Seriously.
I was in Galway this weekend and the amount of people there was crazy. We only went to the 3 places we booked where we have been before and knew they would adhere to the rules, and then out to Connemara where we didn't really have contact with anyone other than two friends we met up with. But walking through Galway at 11.30 loads of pubs were still open with clearly no intention of kicking people out and with people at the bar ordering drinks!

Reactions: 1
Ah Terri if you hear your dog crying and find him stuck in something you help him. Not whip out the phone first 🙄 you could have told us after it happened, poor dog. Also giving him bad habits bursting those balloons

I was looking at Kylemore Abbey’s insta page and I saw someone had posted about Terrie wearing no masks. Wonder if they will respond to this?
EE252F0D-AA96-4680-9642-5ABA42279EB5.jpeg
36E6BD2C-E8FA-4895-B6F4-8A1F7BE39978.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ah Terri if you hear your dog crying and find him stuck in something you help him. Not whip out the phone first 🙄 you could have told us after it happened, poor dog. Also giving him bad habits bursting those balloons
She does tit like this with her family dog too it’s why I unfollowed her. Can’t stand it!!

How scarlet would ya say Tez McDelboy is that when you google her the 3rd result is the comp rigging 😂

Last edited:
For duck sake the dog was clearly in distress and she finds it hilarious. People like her shouldn't be allowed to have dogs, that video has made it clear he's only there for the instagram content.

Also "feeling pale after my seaweed bath"... You're Irish Terry you're supposed to be pale, not the colour of an oompa looompa! I wish all of these Irish Influencers would stop with the fake tan and encourage people to be proud of their natural skin colour.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.