Terrie McEvoy #9 As useful for travel inspo as she is for fertility advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads she is some mad bastard with the bottle reel…….the comments then ‘couple goals’ ‘made my day’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mad bastard Terrie !! Gowan Terri ya mad tinggggg

I wonder is there actually any beef between her and Nikki ? Seems like there isn’t ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone call the flipping guards cos these two are so MAD they need to be locked up… that bottle reel is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen… I just have this image of her going to all this effort to set up the camera to film it perfectly, totally over the top playing it up while recording it, and then the two of them just sitting in silence on the opposite sides of the room for the rest of the night while she edits and posts it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
‘Influencers’ posts should just be ‘person with a following looking for Freebies for <insert need> so I don’t have to pay myself, will share a quick pic of goods received’

Modern day heists in my eyes.

Mad bastard Terrie !! Gowan Terri ya mad tinggggg

I wonder is there actually any beef between her and Nikki ? Seems like there isn’t ??
Maybe there isn't an actual falling out, but they just don't gel well or want to be bffs. I do feel Nikki would cling to Terri to advance her own businesses. Maybe Terri wasn't interested.
I don't have issues with my in laws but I certainly don't agree with a lot of stuff they do (but it's not my business) nor do I want to hang out with them other than family things and seeing them at in laws.

Oh no guys, I actually am so embarrassed for her. She actually thinks people like her eyeliner 😭 anyone got the balls to tell her 😂oh the poor girl 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I by no means have any idea about makeup but I am almost sure when doing "flick" eyeliner that you go from the outer corner of the eye....Terrie hun....the outer corner of your eye is about a 100yards west of where you think it is 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she think her experience as a nurse makes her qualified to give advice. - she is not a nutritionist. Follow the people that have a clue and not looking for freebies 😡
This is my biggest gripe about these insta huns, suddenly experts in the things the rest of us just do. Some things that spring to my raging mind - Joanne larby and her pregnancy and breast feeding, Tara Anderson andher wedding , giving talks on wedding planning, you did it once love. Saw love Lauren was giving a talk in cork on weddings as well, you had a wedding planner for duck sake. Terrie and her weaning now, fatface grace and her home - it’s the most basic house that is the same style as everyone who bought in the last few years, also looking at you Tara!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My soul tries to leave my body every time she describes herself as a mad bastard character. She is the furthest from ‘mad’ that I have ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will throw any old shite out there for engagement…must be trying to land some new spons and prove some stats…no gig in the world is worth the cringe levels 🥴
Imagine setting up a camera to film yourselves bein ‘mad bastards’ if they really were having the craic there wouldnt be a camera set to record…followed by and edit and a post 😂

Reactions: 6
She will throw any old shite out there for engagement…must be trying to land some new spons and prove some stats…no gig in the world is worth the cringe levels 🥴
Imagine setting up a camera to film yourselves bein ‘mad bastards’ if they really were having the craic there wouldnt be a camera set to record…followed by and edit and a post 😂
Just acting like teenagers. Very sad really. Even the caption that they didn’t wake the baby!!! Attention seeking galore

Reactions: 5
Claims she only got 3 hours sleep cos of Sydney being up and being a ‘messer’ like her self-proclaimed messer mother (cringe when you’re stating it about yourself isn’t it)…yet still managed to film an eyebrow tutorial that morning? How about you get an extra half hour of sleep instead you absolute bell end!! 😂😂😂 everything is an over exaggerated drama!!

Reactions: 16
Why does she act like it’s such a big deal him hovering, it’s embarrassing. Nikki as bad with the husband making a big deal of getting the kids to sleep, eh they are your kids too!

Reactions: 4
Why does she act like it’s such a big deal him hovering, it’s embarrassing. Nikki as bad with the husband making a big deal of getting the kids to sleep, eh they are your kids too!
The handbag husband has to earn his keep somehow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.