Terrie McEvoy #9 As useful for travel inspo as she is for fertility advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap....
✅Still avoiding the Repromand scandal and avoiding talking about it or addressing it but has not so subtly being posting "everyone makes mistakes" screen grabs over past number of weeks.
✅ We think Jakes exit may be imminent with the vet stories a few weeks back and this may be an attempt at Terri planting a few seeds.
✅ Still #livingthemadbastardlifestyle, would turn up to the opening of a door if it meant a night away from Sydney
✅ Insists on posting poo explosions and nappy explosions and yet is an ambassador for pampers!! Not great #ad #spon content if you're constantly complaining about them leaking
✅ Insisting on telling us everything about Sydney and will monitise her for every cent she can yet bangs on about protecting her childs privacy and not sharing her! Sure Hun...... sure!
✅Is now "manifesting" passports so can have a week away in the sun, poor Terri works hard. Needs a break
✅ for anyone blocked and can't view stories

Anything I'm missing?!?

Reactions: 24
"I'm going to be far to busy to cook" Too busy going out with you're mates to cook for you're baby is it?? Also does she think she's the first person to wean a child. Freeze some veg in a lil pot and put it in a freezer bag.... Genius!! She is so annoying seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
LOLing if Terrie actually thinks her next holiday with Sydney is gonna mildly resemble anything like her lates grid picture.. She’s in for a shock 😅 I’ve been on holidays pre kids- Sitting around all inclusive, having drinks by the pool at noon! And I’vn been on holidays post kids- you feel like you need to drink by the pool at noon but you’re too tired to.. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But Sydney will be an angel, mad bastard baby on holidays! She'll walk to the beat of Terrors drum! She'll prob apply a layer of Bahama Poo to the poor child...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s a great age to travel with, it’s when they are walking/crawling it gets harder i found

Reactions: 11
“Lunch on the go” “one of those days”… her day involved going to boots to pick out makeup and film it… yes Terrie very hectic, how do you do it all?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s a great age to travel with, it’s when they are walking/crawling it gets harder i found
I travelled internationally with my baby when she was 2 months, it was great, she was asleep almost all the time! Plain sailing. I wonder are those posting about a rude awakening actually mums.

Reactions: 8
I travelled internationally with my baby when she was 2 months, it was great, she was asleep almost all the time! Plain sailing. I wonder are those posting about a rude awakening actually mums.
All babies are different. You wouldn’t do that with a relfux baby like I had that’s for sure. Hours upon hours crying every day for 8mts. My sister who didn’t have a relfux baby always said 0-9mts easiest time to travel but wouldn’t have been possible in my case. Terrors baby seems quiet so I’m sure she ll be grand. Daveh be minding while she’s looking at herself in the mirror anyway!

Reactions: 15
Omg I was literally cringing for her... Probably a member of the public or a boots emlyee cos does look like anyones with her in the car. Morto for her. She craves attention so bad 😭

Reactions: 6
I posted about a rude awakening and yep I am a mam. I traveled with my daughter when she was 7 weeks old, 13 weeks old and I took a solo 8 hour return flight with her when she was 6 months old, and a lot more since then.
Being a parent isn’t required to state that traveling/holidaying with kids is more difficult or tiring than traveling without kids, it’s common sense.

Reactions: 9
I’m a bit sickened at the event in Patrick Guilbauds, 2 Michelin stars for these numpties

I posted about a rude awakening and yep I am a mam. I traveled with my daughter when she was 7 weeks old, 13 weeks old and I took a solo 8 hour return flight with her when she was 6 months old, and a lot more since then.
Being a parent isn’t required to state that traveling/holidaying with kids is more difficult or tiring than traveling without kids, it’s common sense.
Sure aren’t we all in for rude awakenings with babies

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So, more difficult for you, then. Not for everybody. I had no bother.

Reactions: 1
This whole 4 month regression/leap is driving me mad. My LG is 14 weeks (first time baby) and all I hear is "wait until the 4 month regression", threats that my child will turn into an antichrist! I'm on tenterhooks here but so far she's still sleeping well, a bit more tetchy at night but she's a baby so that's expected! My friend is a PHN and she despises that term, she simply says the baby is going through a growth spurt so of course they will have bad nights and all babies are different so don't swear by these apps etc. Rant over 😆😆

This whole 4 month regression/leap is driving me mad. My LG is 14 weeks (first time baby) and all I hear is "wait until the 4 month regression", threats that my child will turn into an antichrist! I'm on tenterhooks here but so far she's still sleeping well, a bit more tetchy at night but she's a baby so that's expected! My friend is a PHN and she despises that term, she simply says the baby is going through a growth spurt so of course they will have bad nights and all babies are different so don't swear by these apps etc. Rant over 😆😆
Every baby is different so don’t worry about how it impacts on others. Positive thoughts!
My baby had 2/3 unsettled nights and it is just a growth spurt/ developmental stage. When they learn to roll and different skills sleep can be disturbed for a few nights. Just remember it is all just a stage and the years fly by!

And you know what you won’t even remember the regression or whatever they are calling it now, in a few years. Just roll with the punches and have faith in your abilities as a mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.