Terrie McEvoy #9 As useful for travel inspo as she is for fertility advice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate ‘leaps’ they’re such a crock of tit. That baby is not gonna magically settle in17 days time. They’re like horoscopes you’ll find meaning for them if your looking for it. There’s some mass in them being unsettled when they’re learning something but you can’t predict it that easily especially when they develop at different rates. I notice it a lot in my toddler, has a bad patch and then a language burst! I put in my 2nds details into the app out of curiousity at the start but don’t pay it any attention. Just checked and apparently she’s just out of leap 7… Never noticed a tack of any of them!!

I hate ‘leaps’ they’re such a crock of tit. That baby is not gonna magically settle in17 days time. They’re like horoscopes you’ll find meaning for them if your looking for it. There’s some mass in them being unsettled when they’re learning something but you can’t predict it that easily especially when they develop at different rates. I notice it a lot in my toddler, has a bad patch and then a language burst! I put in my 2nds details into the app out of curiousity at the start but don’t pay it any attention. Just checked and apparently she’s just out of leap 7… Never noticed a tack of any of them!!
I hate baby related apps in general they totally take away your instinct!

Reactions: 9

I hate baby related apps in general they totally take away your instinct!
Couldn't have put it better myself! Jaysus what did they do 30 years ago without all this shite, I turned out a perfectly balanced human being 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh Lord, for me the 4 month sleep regression was very real, it's a miracle I didn't fling the child out the window some nights.

I don't follow the "leaps" jazz, I don't think it's possible to be as specific as "17 more days", each child is different.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just came on to see if anyone was talking about the eyeliner 🤭🤭🤭
I don't even follow her but people were talking about her on the Faces thread. The eyeliner, she'd want to be careful, she's about to take off 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is horrific at doing makeup!! Big orange head on her and then the 2 Nike ticks on her eyes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Omg, howyas in Patrick Guilbaud's!!! Nooooo!!!! He's lovely man, comes out and talks to all his customers (was there on an expenses dinner). Poor man seeing those howyas!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something about Terri comes across very manic ???? The wing eye liner dear lord . Like a scary person from a cartoon. Wonder will she have a baby no 2?

Reactions: 10
I can’t get over how absolutely plastered her face is in make up. So wrong to see makeup troweled on people faces.

Well someone's reading tattle.... She must have got someone to write to her and say 'my god you're eyeliner'.... Now she wants to show us how she does it. Eh no thanks hun 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Something about Terri comes across very manic ???? The wing eye liner dear lord . Like a scary person from a cartoon. Wonder will she have a baby no 2?
Agree , not a hope she will have another one . She didn’t want the first and certainly wasnt the cash cow she thought .

Reactions: 7
Is it me or was her face overly frozen in those stories showing off her makeup? She kept trying to make expressions to show it, but eyebrows weren’t moving and not a natural crease to be seen. No shade on people getting botox at all, just thought she might have overdone it a bit, I think less is more in early 30s if you’re getting it.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.