Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SazzyB

1506A344-3029-4551-A6B6-37FDD8BB0253.jpg
3AA57BB3-37C8-4251-8E53-78157CAB5084.png

Other half alerted me to this article on the indo today and said I should take a read. Good to see a national newspaper finally bringing up the murky topic of Terrie and her repromed scandal. I have premium and can post full article here if anyone is interested. It seems to be part of a wider article series discussing the situation with fertility clinics in Ireland.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 68

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I think there is something wrong with Terrie psychologically. She’s a cold calculated twisted person. She has been caught out for so many scams & lies but still comes on Instagram with her manic wide eyes and smile selling selling selling. She shared her bare bump everyday after ‘opening the conversation about infertility’ but blocking anyone who tried to talk about it. She uses the baby for the usual cliches you’d see online like being wrecked, messy nappies etc but there is a real falseness to the posts. I don’t think she has an interest in the baby at all. I doubt she does a feed or changes a nappy to be honest. She uses nursing when it suits her to look saintly etc but doesn’t actually do any nursing. She is one I’d love to see in a huge public downfall because she really deserves it. She’s horrible

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Polkadotz

Chatty Member
Omg does someone here work in the passport office? Is it sitting in your outbox tray and every time she mentions it you go welp back to the bottom of the pile it goes.....😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I can think of 4 but can't remember them all?
The jewellery comp was the first in her very early days
The cancer scare
The nursing jobs in Oz
Repromed

Defo has been more?
The
For me, it’s the cancer ‘scare’ that’s up there with the worst thing she has done. She gained so many followers from that. She was consistently vague with the whole situation leading people to believe that she had cancer after a smear test. Flying off travelling for 6 months to ‘make memories’ while she waited for a 6 month check up after having a colposcopy was scandalous. She made out that she only had 6 months left to live. Many girls at the same time, were having colposcopy’s on their lunch breaks before heading back to work.

Many people have been so let down in this country over the whole cervical scandal in Ireland and Vicky Phealan will always be held as a national hero in this country. But then Terrie comes on and scares the shit out of young impressionable girls and makes them scared shitless of going for a smear test

• Heart
Reactions: 48

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Delighted for them that they're getting a little get away. They haven't been away together since last month and Sydney has only had 3 hotel stays since she was born. #deserved

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Im just thinkin... a week or so ago, I said on this thread that Terrie should do the odd nursing shift rather than galavanting around the globe and leaving the baby... Maybe she's just taken my advice on board lads?!

I influenced her. Like Oh em G, does that make me an influencer now guyz? 🤪🤪 I'm such a mad bastard so I think I'd b really good at it. Use code IMACUNT20 for 20% off your next repromed infertilty treatment, and while you wait you will receive a signed e-photo of me with my baby scan picture showing you what you long for and are shit-scared you might never get 😘 #likeandshare #BA

😡😡 For me, the repromed thing is the most heartless, toxic, insensitive thing she's done to date. And the fact she still has not accepted accountability/responsibility and apologised for the hurt she has caused angers me so much. Imagine announcing your pregnancy straight after gaining followers who have only followed you because they are struggling to conceive?! 🤯🤬 Like what the actual fcuk is wrong with you Terrie?! It's the most tone deaf, hateful, ignorant thing you could do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If she is back doing shifts as a nurse to deflect from everything been said she is stooping very low.
This is the same person who posted her uniform hanging in the kitchen & announced she was off to fight covid like a navy seal off to find bin Ladin. I think it was at least 4 weeks before she did a shift & in total worked around 4. She is a manipulative twisted person

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Someone call the flipping guards cos these two are so MAD they need to be locked up… that bottle reel is the cringiest thing I’ve ever seen… I just have this image of her going to all this effort to set up the camera to film it perfectly, totally over the top playing it up while recording it, and then the two of them just sitting in silence on the opposite sides of the room for the rest of the night while she edits and posts it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Terrie you're not nap trapped. You know that you can literally pick up the car seat and bring it with you without waking her?

And the hot cup of tea? Have you not had a cup of tea on any of your mad bastard trips?

Stop pretending to be a Mammy martyr because you looked after the baby for a day. Dose.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Peaches29

Guys, people need to unfollow her. Her page is public so you can always snoop in and out. It's not OK what she's done and she needs to realise that. Anyone that's on here please unfollow and get her numbers right down and let everyone see what a toxic woman she is. Please unfollow.

Reactions: 39

Mummymeee

She didn't have anything packed and just threw whatever she could find into her suitcase, yeah right. And these clothes just happened to be ones that she has a collab with. She really needs to work on her acting cause it's getting a bit ridiculous now.

Reactions: 39

Areu4real

They have no shame either of them. I was going to comment on that shit for brains Daveh's story, but read it here instead Daveh and Terri, can neither of ye put your hand in your pocket to pay for anything, are ye not mortified how scabby the 2 of ye look, its cringe, begging for a Dyson. What type of life are ye making for Sydney, will she grow up thinking she shouldn't pay for anything? What happened to working, and saving up for things and having some pride that you earned it and can buy it yourself ? No one here is jealous of ye, we pity ye

Reactions: 38