Terrie McEvoy #8 Sydney, Jake and Repromed, I need lots of nights out or I’ll go off my head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of them are being taken down! Have a look at Kate hayes and elle Darby thread
DO NOT go on the Elle Darby thread…

I didn’t even know who the F this girl was and THEN one thing led to another and I ended up on her thread…. And then her next thread and then her next thread and THEN it was 2:30am and I was up for work at 5:30am! So ignore this advice unless you have plenty of spare time to keep up 😣🤣🤣🤣

Ps: it’s highly entertaining and addictive

• Haha
Reactions: 32
companies she has collabs with .. do you think they’ve researched her and seen the numerous hiccups she’s had as an influencer ?
there’s probably been a few fairly large ones ... even the jewellery give away is a red flag back when she started.
Wont start on the most recent one but even the nurses crap in Oz should have been a huge story .. I’d say she made a fortune off that

Reactions: 6
DO NOT go on the Elle Darby thread…

I didn’t even know who the F this girl was and THEN one thing led to another and I ended up on her thread…. And then her next thread and then her next thread and THEN it was 2:30am and I was up for work at 5:30am! So ignore this advice unless you have plenty of spare time to keep up 😣🤣🤣🤣

Ps: it’s highly entertaining and addictive
😂 my brain is spinning from it. I have to
Keep going back to check the figures dropping !

Reactions: 3
Aww Terrie on the be kind bandwagon. The patron saint of kindness to student nurses and women experiencing infertility everywhere. Such a gentle soul who will take the money and cut the legs out from under you when it suits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
LMAO at "I never give air time to negativity and trolls" ehhh excuse me, nearly every fortnight she posts messages she doesn't like. Right I have to say she's sly and fake but I don't think she deserves someone telling her that her child's name is vile in DMs. I just don't think it's appropriate to comment on children or babies even though they themselves as parents expose them in some form on SM for their own gain, out of respect to the child I'd never comment. But her same old speech is hilarious these comments don't bother me I've a great network around me but there could be someone your words hurt, just be kind. Like it's clear it bothered her, just say so terrie if you bothered to address it at all

Reactions: 23
Saw these on the Faces by Grace thread but is this not the most fucked up thing ever? And how in the name of God is Terrie, the mother who gave her child a name like Sydney on this list!!??
Omfg my friend (as in real friend) Kellie Billings made the list!!!
I wonder does she even know cause she's as unpretentious as anything 😘😘 she's absolutely a fantastic woman....she's a part time contributer to country life mag and you couldn't meet nicer. ( she obviously knows if she was tagged but said nothing)

She's a million miles above the terror...👿👿👿

Reactions: 6
The post about trolls which DON'T affect Terrie, clearly her way of addressing the negativity she receives but pretending she's doing it for other's benefit. So she gets sympathy and looks like Ms. Selfless at the same time. She really does play up to the whole St. Terrie persona.

Reactions: 21
Tis a pity goss.ie wasn’t so quick to print the upset from women like me who were upset at the repromed collab having been through ivf & knowing there will never be a second baby

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Rsvp have published an article about how 'brave' Terrie is for standing up to mom shaming trolls. The only comments they showed were about her name. Conveniently leaving out the people pissed off that she went out numerous times a few weeks after giving birth when numbers shot up and then came home to her newborn not caring if she gave her covid. It's literally taking everything in me not to leave a comment on the article on their fb page 🤐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Do we reckon she asked goss or Ali to write the article or do we reckon goss approached her

Reactions: 2
Do we reckon she asked goss or Ali to write the article or do we reckon goss approached her
neither… when I see the likes of goss or rsvp publishing stuff like this, they always take it directly from the influencers social media. It’s pure lazy journalism. I saw the Irish independent report on Vogues child being sick with tonsillitis, like honest to god really? the tit that makes news these days 🙄

Reactions: 25
Would love to see the Indo or RSVP giving up column inches for pregnant who have to fight to advocate for the basic rights of their sick children from the state like Katie Healy Nolan and not just reporting on why vogue isn’t giving her new baby an Irish name or how her kid has tonsillitis.

Reactions: 15
So how's "Mantra Official" going, anybody know ? Feel sorry for anyone who would spend their hard earned money lining this dishonest fake's pockets.

Reactions: 15
Does she have a real common accent and is trying to sound posh?

What is it? She talks weird

Reactions: 7
Not suggesting anyone here would ever leave a comment on Terries insta but can we all make a pact that if anyone does they leave #repromed beside whatever random comment it is?
See RSVP pick that up and explain that in relation to the ‘mum shaming’

(BTW I don’t agree with contacting her on insta to sl*g her child’s name.. such a cheap shot doesn’t reflect well on the poster)

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.