Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches29

BE KIND she says!!! She thinks leading people over to Oz for fuck all work is kind?? She thinks making people believe she haf cancer is kind, when her future MIL is dying with cancer is kind?? She thinks being brand ambassador for Repromed is kind when she knew she was pregnant?? She thinks blocking people for asking genuine questions is kind?? She thinks fucking off leaving her baby for days on end to party like teenager is kind?? Shut the fuck up Terrie. Practice what you fucking preach🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Nah, nah I'm not Mum shaming at all. My problem is how she alludes to things in order to put herself in the best light or play the victim.
In Oz, she was living the dream and made it look amazing all the time and then when she was gearing up to leaving she was homesick and struggling to make friends. She made Australia out to be utterly amazing because she was trying to sell a lifestyle to Irish nurses In order to recruit them for jobs that didn't really exist.
She alluded to having cancer, no two ways about it, she gave bits of info but never the full story, which in my book is dishonesty.
She took the Repromed job, couldn't wait to open up the conversation on fertility issues.....one conversation and then bam I'm pregnant and Repromed hasn't been mentioned since. Disgraceful!!!!!
She shoved her pregnancy in her followers faces for the whole 9 months, gives birth. Hasnt really opened up about her birth story, the struggles of the first few weeks.
She has spoken about breastfeeding prior to birth and not since, shows the side of Sydney's face whilst feeding but doesn't show if there's a bottle or a breast. Won't show Sydney's face but has shown every other part of her used for an ad to sell nappies.
Out and about, dressed up to the nines, 4am club, straight back to "work", work trips, making out like she's juggling 50 different balls and all is fantastic. No honesty, like just say it, David is the stay at home parent.
Yes it's not the norm but it works for us, it's n interesting family dynamic and I think great if he is. But everything is an illusion with her.
Anyway she irks me too much, think I just won't look at her page any more😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Not_another_flogger

A lot of hypocracy on the gram today…promoting IWD but has no issue doing paid ads for fast fashion companies that exploit women in the developing world….
And not to mention how little she cared for her fellow females when promoting a fertility clinic knowing she was pregnant and having no issue at all in splashing pics of her bump all over the gram despite gaining followers from Repromed who were facing fertility issues…
On today, International Women's Day, let's list all the women Terrie McEvoy has scammed over the years.....
The women she scammed when she did a competition and fixed the winner...
The women she scammed into coming to Australia for work when she got paid by a recruitment agency, and when they landed there where there no jobs...
Her own daughter, who she does advertisements with when she hasn't fucked off on holiday or a night out (but it's OK though coz she hides a fraction of her face for her privacy)!
The women she tricked into believing she had cervical cancer, when it was a cell abnormality that a huge percentage of women deal with every day and get the fuck on with it instead of drumming up sympathy and drama!
The women she exploits to pay a fortune for boots that can be found in other places for a fraction of the price.
The women as @sellyoursoulforinsta pointed out she exploits every single day by promoting fast fashion with companies who have terrible working conditions.
And last but certainly not least, in fact possibly the worst of the whole lot... the women who she scammed into following her when she got paid to talk on a fertility clinics Instagram page about opening up the conversation around conceiving, after years of refusing to talk about any sort of conversation with her followers, and knowing full well that she was pregnant!
Happy Fucking International Women's Day to you too Terrie....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 77

Aoma

Chatty Member
No fan of Terrors but this is shit-stirring attention-seeking from Sile, who I thought was a grownup. Schoolgirl stuff.
I’m all for people being called out 100%.. Terrie is just raging that she’s being called out by someone who also has a big platform and not someone her monkeys can call a troll and defend her over. It’s about time people started seeing Terrie for what she really is, and I honestly do think fair play to Síle for having the balls to say what she says so publicly. Everyone would know who she’s talking about

Reactions: 63

Peppy23

She has a partner doesn't she? Like there is no excuse! Their 2 accounts are sooooooooo unrelatable for very different reasons!!
I am 5 months pregnant and it’s making me very confused! Wish I be smelly and unwashed or will I be out in crop tops? There must be some happy medium

• Haha
Reactions: 61

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
There aren’t many mammy martyrs on this thread. The majority think Sile is a dose as well but if you really don’t think there is something off about Terrie running from her child to go drinking since she has been born then think again. I avoid judging parenting because we are all in our own canoe but Terrie is next level. She monetised her pregnancy for what she could, shared her bare bump daily & then poof the baby was born & it’s like she doesn’t exist. We can discuss it because she is sharing it. Sorry for the friends and family defending her on here but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 58

tokamosh

Lads it’s SO political. Not a fan of Just Jordan either but saw she commented “Enjoy every minute” while she of 3 kids has as far as I remember never ever gone abroad on a girls holiday since having them? Even comes on to say she misses her kids if away doing press events! The level of two facedness between these instagram influencers is actually amazing.
Also, feck the mam shaming guilt tripping agenda here…. it is NOT ok to hand over your child to someone to mind so you can go out several times a week, go on a piss up abroad with your friends like you’re carefree and single. Everyone needs a break, granted, but this is selfish carryon and someone needs to tell Terrie she has responsibility now for a whole human person, FOREVER. She’s not the most important anymore. Chriiiist she has really annoyed me 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 57

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Aww Terrie on the be kind bandwagon. The patron saint of kindness to student nurses and women experiencing infertility everywhere. Such a gentle soul who will take the money and cut the legs out from under you when it suits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Jellybb

VIP Member
Look, sile is a dose and terrie is also a dose! One can’t wash her hair because the baby is stuck to her 24/7 so she says.. the other one seems to be allergic to her own child 8 nights out and two foreign breaks in 13 weeks. Do not care what anyone says this isn’t normal behaviour! I can’t relate to either women because I will have the odd night out and I wash my self everyday without baby stuck to me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
It's not about who's a better Mammy than who. I don't really care about her relationship with her child. But I was a patient of repromed and followed her because she a brand ambassador. Repromed basically directed me to her page and a week later she was announcing her pregnancy, gender reveal the lot, rubbing every minute of her pregnancy in our faces and then as soon as she's born she's off living her best life again. Now I'm extremely lucky that I have had my little baby and am honoured to be spending all my time with him. And yes I'm taking unpaid maternity leave to be with him too. I don't think anyone who hasn't experienced infertility will understand how triggering it is to us when people get pregnant do easily and appear to take their children for granted. Especially a so called brand ambassador. She needs to do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I dont follow them; but have come across his page.why do they think they are so madddd?! ‘This house is a mad house’ as she sits reading the baby a book and the dog beside her? Whats mad about that? Ive friends who have dogs and its a very normal daily scenario?
Terrie used to go out for drinks & take photos with her fingers pulling her mouth wide & talk about how much of a mad bastard she was & how people couldn’t handle her. She also used to stick her fingers up Davehhhs nose & repeat how mad they both were for it. I don’t think she understands what mad means

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
If a woman is being attacked how will they have time to press their lock button 5 times? Saint Terrie at it today trying to gain some likes for herself. It would be more beneficial if she spoke to her husband about the aggressive way he has spoken to and about women on her behalf in the past and also to her brother who also spent a day threatening women on BU again on terrie’s behalf.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Addd

VIP Member
Why is she “dead 🥺” at Lorna luxe wearing their boots? If you go through Lorna’s stories she clearly has it labelled that mantra gifted them to her? 😂
Lorna didn’t even pay for them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Re the cancer thing - she must know she fcked up there because she has never opened her mouth about it again . I presume she similar to what I (and some friends) had - high grade abnormal cells and when you have a simple lletz treatment on them you go back in 6 months to make sure all returned to normal which it should . And I specifically remember her referring to this mysterious “6 month wait” and them going travelling to distract themselves worst time of their lives bullshit!
It was either scarily manipulative and attention seeking or she hasn’t a brain cell for a nurse
It’s both. She is a master manipulator. Everything is exaggerated & worst case scenario. Remember she fell off her bike before and acted like she was going to die? The dog biting her finger? She spent years on her stories telling everyone how much she loved Oz & all the friends they made. When she was ready to come home she suddenly had been homesick for years & made few friends. I wouldn’t trust her if she told me water was wet. If I was dying at the side of the road and she came to my aid I’d wave her away and take my chances in the wild. She’d be the last nurse I’d want near me or anyone I know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

2shy

I dont follow them; but have come across his page.why do they think they are so madddd?! ‘This house is a mad house’ as she sits reading the baby a book and the dog beside her? Whats mad about that? Ive friends who have dogs and its a very normal daily scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Madscone

VIP Member
I haven’t been following this so maybe I’m missing something, why would it bother Sile if Terri is out without the baby? Why would Sile be giving her digs or calling her out? I’m a bit confused, it doesn’t reflect great on Sile I think if it’s just a case of her not agreeing with Terri’s parenting style.
Sile is speaking from a realistic POV, I doubt she's bothered by Terror as Sile has a level of maturity! it's more so that she is speaking up for women who may look at Terror and think that this is the reality post baby when it's so far from it. So many people on insta lick the holes off other people because they want to be liked!! It's almost like being a fucking teenager! So no one will say anything to rock the boat so fair fucking play to Sile for speaking up!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Tinybops

VIP Member
No one should be influenced by Terry for anything but I have to say this thread is just constant mum shaming
Why does it matter so much to women how other mothers parent
As long as child is not neglected or abused I don't get it
When you have a child, your responsibility is to raise them. The whole point is she isn’t parenting at all. That baby spent 40+ weeks with Terri, her mammy is all she knew for her whole existence. Mammy can’t wait to get away from her, how is that ok? That child will end up resenting her mother for leaving her so much (I’m a prime example, so I know what I’m talking about!) it’s not mammy shaming, it’s merely wondering why someone would have a baby to just carry on with her life like the baby never happened. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 46