Terrie McEvoy #8 Sydney, Jake and Repromed, I need lots of nights out or I’ll go off my head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say Terrie is carrying on like she didn't have a kid and I was praising Sile Seoige for being realistic about post partum life etc etc.... but now having watched Sile's stories for afew wks I take it all back.
Sile actually seems to be the other extreme, her baby is now her personality. There seems to be no balance!!

Reactions: 13
Can I just say Terrie is carrying on like she didn't have a kid and I was praising Sile Seoige for being realistic about post partum life etc etc.... but now having watched Sile's stories for afew wks I take it all back.
Sile actually seems to be the other extreme, her baby is now her personality. There seems to be no balance!!
Sile is equally as annoying if not worse ! Annoying Martyr 😬😂😂 unfollowed her as she’s such a wet blanket . She’s over doing it - babies sleep (I know some are super colicky etc) I had one a couple of years ago … but gosh wash your hair when the baby naps or give the baby to your husband . That extreme of not being able to do ANYTHING is equally as bad as terror over doing the mad bastard life ! I was able to get washed and dressed and make up and out of the house every day on my mat leave alone when partner was at work - this bullshit of not being able to is a bit pathetic for a woman in her 40s

Reactions: 21
I saw Sile Seoige washed her hair for the first time in 2022 today. I dunno. 🤣 one extreme to the other

Reactions: 11
I saw Sile Seoige washed her hair for the first time in 2022 today. I dunno. 🤣 one extreme to the other
She has a partner doesn't she? Like there is no excuse! Their 2 accounts are sooooooooo unrelatable for very different reasons!!

She has a partner doesn't she? Like there is no excuse! Their 2 accounts are sooooooooo unrelatable for very different reasons!!
I am 5 months pregnant and it’s making me very confused! Wish I be smelly and unwashed or will I be out in crop tops? There must be some happy medium

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I am 5 months pregnant and it’s making me very confused! Wish I be smelly and unwashed or will I be out in crop tops? There must be some happy medium
Smelly and unwashed while wearing crop tops?!
Aw good luck with the next few months!

• Haha
You'll be grand, these 2 are a total misrepresentation of motherhood

Reactions: 12
You'll be grand, these 2 are a total misrepresentation of motherhood
Exactly there’s definitely a happy medium where you will have terrible exhausted slobby days and other days you will be super mom out of the house by 10am. I think these two fools are not reality. I was mad for a few lunches out and drinks here and there and getting back to a bit of fun after 9 months of a tough pregnancy but Jesus Terror is taking that to the extreme ! Sile is just a total Martyr and if I was pregnant for the first time watching her she would give ick and make me so nervous about motherhood - it really doesn’t have to be that way ! Some people have 4 kids and a newborn sile … cop the fook on ! Also if you hold the baby and sleep with the 24:7 they will want that every day ! Don’t do it 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
It is totally bizarre that she didn’t even Sydney in her plans for the year - no she wants to be a good mam, or get to know her daughter - just strange

It is totally bizarre that she didn’t even Sydney in her plans for the year - no she wants to be a good mam, or get to know her daughter - just strange
Just watched it. 😳 Not one mention of her daughter. Wtf.

Reactions: 7
I'm so confused as to why she shared it. Like the "I don't care but other mothers might if this was done to them" doesn't make sense. Other mothers aren't pretending everything is perfect on Instagram, but even if they are the aren't doing it to make money. Terrie getting this is because she's making money out of selling lies 😤

Reactions: 12
I'm so confused as to why she shared it. Like the "I don't care but other mothers might if this was done to them" doesn't make sense. Other mothers aren't pretending everything is perfect on Instagram, but even if they are the aren't doing it to make money. Terrie getting this is because she's making money out of selling lies 😤
She wants all the comments “oh hun you’re brilliant they are only trolls” 🤮

Reactions: 10
She wants all the comments “oh hun you’re brilliant they are only trolls” 🤮
But she hasn't ask for anyone's opinion so how can she accept those types of comments either? 😜 She wants all of the money, for little work from home filming a few pieces, and no comments that'll bring any negative attention to her. Soz hun that's not how life works

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.