Terrie McEvoy #8 Sydney, Jake and Repromed, I need lots of nights out or I’ll go off my head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And starting on baby rice - probably thinks it will make the baby sleep even more
Yes! Again, i dont care if ppl choose baby rice as their first food but it is a bit of an out dated choice nowadays. I can guarantee the pile of baby weaning books she ordered last wk don't suggest the rice. She is a fierce attention seeker imo.

So you do care.
Well i just mean it would be better if she said why she is doing it now as so many ppl are seeing her do it.

Reactions: 4
I actually find her story about ‘manifesting’ about Sydney’s passport arriving and being somewhere warm next week really sad. Why can’t Terrie enjoy her baby here at home and realise how lucky she is to have a happy and healthy baby? So strange that all she seems to think about is going on holidays…

Reactions: 28
I actually find her story about ‘manifesting’ about Sydney’s passport arriving and being somewhere warm next week really sad. Why can’t Terrie enjoy her baby here at home and realise how lucky she is to have a happy and healthy baby? So strange that all she seems to think about is going on holidays…
She only wants to travel for content. So they can show they are living their best lives when I’d say the reality is very different. If they were that happy together she wouldn’t be off on her own all the time. It’s very healthy to have girls / boys trips or nights out etc but Terrie has taken it to the extreme since the baby came along. When they aren’t travelling she is selling from her hall. It’s a shallow existence especially for someone in their 30’s

Reactions: 16
There's no Instagram content in just staying home and being happy!

Reactions: 8
Yes! Again, i dont care if ppl choose baby rice as their first food but it is a bit of an out dated choice nowadays. I can guarantee the pile of baby weaning books she ordered last wk don't suggest the rice. She is a fierce attention seeker imo.
The nevin one does. Not a fan of Terrie but there’s equally as much bull here about h

Well i just mean it would be better if she said why she is doing it now as so many ppl are seeing her do it.
The nevin one does. Not a Terrie fan but there’s as much shite here about thag baby as there is there. She’d be hung and drawn if she gave out weaning advice not tbf

Reactions: 1
Yeah like we all love a good holiday and trip away but its like she cant handle reality and responsibility! Imagine if she had a real job and didnt have an endless flow of easy income like most people…why not just let the passport take its course instead of obsessing over it…

Reactions: 5
You can check the status of your passport online so she probably knows it’s arriving this week but of course Terrie manifested it - didn’t have to apply like us mere mortals . How did she let the passport office look at precious Sydney’s photos 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What are the bets the child's passport won't arrive and her and Davie will go on the holiday without her which is fine completely but she'll pretend to be devastated

• Sick
I could not care when ppl wean their babies but it is recommended to wait till 6 months unless advised. What a dose putting up pic of 4 month being weaned without explanation. I msged her and got such a passive aggressive msg back. She is so rude.
Bit much to message her about it to be fair

Reactions: 7
Bit much to message her about it to be fair
Pointing out from one parent to another, not maliciously, I wouldn’t mind. Baby rice has no nutritional value and weaning before 26 weeks isn’t recommended anymore. Maybe she was just letting her know. There was no need for her to be an A-hole about it though.

Reactions: 6
Pointing out from one parent to another, not maliciously, I wouldn’t mind. Baby rice has no nutritional value and weaning before 26 weeks isn’t recommended anymore. Maybe she was just letting her know. There was no need for her to be an A-hole about it though.
But it doesn’t come across as ‘from parent to parent’, it comes across as parent shaming. You may not agree with weaning at four months old, but that’s Terries choice and I’m sure she in no way would harm her baby, every baby is different. There are better things about her to give out about.

Reactions: 9
Catching rays with my gal.

Love, you've inexplicably set up the swing and a blanket at the bottom of the stairs, there's a tiny bit of sun on one shin. A+ content 👍👍👍

• Haha
But it doesn’t come across as ‘from parent to parent’, it comes across as parent shaming. You may not agree with weaning at four months old, but that’s Terries choice and I’m sure she in no way would harm her baby, every baby is different. There are better things about her to give out about.
Actually it can cause harm in the gut if done prematurely, ask any medical professional. I’m not saying fair play for sending it, but there was no need for a snotty response for someone sending a message. We don’t know the content of it. Plus while she’s not showing the babies face, she’s posting everything online to be given out about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
To be honest why is she posting about weaning her baby at all when she doesn't show her face!?
Like why say anything about her daughter when she claims to want to keep her private.
It's odd to me, like Rosanna Davison does the same. Uses her children for most of her content but doesn't show their faces.
You say you want them to have privacy and yet....... It's total BS. Keep your kids off completely. I dont want to see their faces, I don't want to know what they eat or how many dirty nappies they have so stop using them for content yet pretend you care about their privacy!! Like which the f%@k is it??

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.