Terrie McEvoy #7 Changing the sheets, sharing #af deets, Daveh’s in bed, we won’t forget Repromed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rumour has it Sydders is actually starting her own insta page and all sleep updates will be posted there plus toilet updates and book reviews, as well as the latest nappies from Pampers and Pawfect by Jake merch which they are expanding to sell baby bows. She obviously won't be showing her face online though. Protection and all of that.... #ad #ba

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rumour has it Sydders is actually starting her own insta page and all sleep updates will be posted there plus toilet updates and book reviews, as well as the latest nappies from Pampers and Pawfect by Jake merch which they are expanding to sell baby bows. She obviously won't be showing her face online though. Protection and all of that.... #ad #ba
Sydders 😂😂😂 why does this feel like it could actually happen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, I was referring to the HSE guidelines. Tattle is more correct, of course!
Is she doing high impact workouts? You have no idea.
I recently had a section myself and this advice is not in line with the advice I received from my midwife, GP or gynecologist (either of them as I'm on the public and private system), who all encouraged me to get moving at 6 weeks.

Reactions: 1
I recently had a section myself and this advice is not in line with the advice I received from my midwife, GP or gynecologist (either of them as I'm on the public and private system), who all encouraged me to get moving at 6 weeks.
Edit, she's doing yoga and stretching, ideal.

Please don’t say they have an Instagram for the new baby?
She has the account since she was pregnant to keep baby spam away from a food account. Gina also posted a nasty message this morning from a follower giving out about baby content on the food page.

Reactions: 3
I don't think it will go that way to be honest, maybe I'm being naive 😂
I’d be shocked if it doesn’t. There is no reason to have an Instagram account for a baby unless it’s for money for the mother. Maybe I’m too cynical 🤨

Reactions: 8
Matching bows and bandanas for the baby and dog 🤣🤣🤣 I can actually see that being their next launch on pawfect by jake

Reactions: 7
I’d be shocked if it doesn’t. There is no reason to have an Instagram account for a baby unless it’s for money for the mother. Maybe I’m too cynical 🤨
I don't know like @Dailychat said she is getting hate if she shows him on her normal page so this is another option , haven't seen her posting much freebies only stuff celebrating that he has Downs like Babygros that say 'I have an extra chromosome' etc

Reactions: 5
Is it that she does never do gym like she’s said before (before she went promoting Nike that time) and now she’s only doing it coz again she’s paid to do it or I s she always gyming it all along to help with the svelte figure but she loved telling us she never exercised just to piss us off previously. So many lies!

Is it that she does never do gym like she’s said before (before she went promoting Nike that time) and now she’s only doing it coz again she’s paid to do it or I s she always gyming it all along to help with the svelte figure but she loved telling us she never exercised just to piss us off previously. So many lies!
Like SoSuz, goes to the gym once in a blue moon and posts it every single time

I don't know like @Dailychat said she is getting hate if she shows him on her normal page so this is another option , haven't seen her posting much freebies only stuff celebrating that he has Downs like Babygros that say 'I have an extra chromosome' etc
Why does she have to post her baby on social media to people she doesn't know??? I would agree with not having him on their food page, people follow it for food. I don't understand how people, including Terrie McEvoy (although she uses the "as a nurse, I know the importance of" line 🙄🙄🙄🙄) have a baby and suddenly become qualified to preach to whatever many followers about motherhood, baby products, etc. Its an absolute joke and if it's a public page it is 100% going to be used for monetary gain. Its disgusting to be showing babies on public social media pages!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does she have to post her baby on social media to people she doesn't know??? I would agree with not having him on their food page, people follow it for food. I don't understand how people, including Terrie McEvoy (although she uses the "as a nurse, I know the importance of" line 🙄🙄🙄🙄) have a baby and suddenly become qualified to preach to whatever many followers about motherhood, baby products, etc. Its an absolute joke and if it's a public page it is 100% going to be used for monetary gain. Its disgusting to be showing babies on public social media pages!
I don't know why she chooses to share her baby on SM maybe ask her 🤷🏻‍♀️I was responding to another poster when she asked was there a separate page set up for the baby. Whether she is sharing him for monetary gain or not remains to be seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
same way we’ve no idea if she dressed up for 10 minutes for the gram when her baby was a week old, or went out out!
I only raised the point as she posted a “gym“ photo, with a caption of “back to it”… another minefield of potential misrepresentation of being a new mother recovering from major surgery, per health guidelines.
Some people bounce back to original shape! Some people have great social lives! Some have fantastic internal wound healing! Some are just full of shitttttttt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.