Terrie McEvoy #5 thinks a excel baby list is OK, ignore Repromed scandal till it goes away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is Ireland’s No.1 Basic B 👑
I think she's definitely up there with Louise, Dom and Rosie. Need a holiday, take me back, night out with gals. All for insta 0 craic

Reactions: 11
Shes been pregnant for about 3 years!!!If I see one more bronzed bump pic🙄The poor child will be plastered over Insta for the dosh & freebies!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG she actually had to tell us all she bought the pram and travel system herself? Imagine a mum-to-be actually putting the hand in the pocket to fork out for her own child. Like, get a life!! Especially this one who had the privilege to leave a good career such as nursing to go do vacuous stuff like play dress-up and spend all her time going on dinners out for "date night" "catch up with the gals" "lunch with the gorgeous *insert instahun name* not to mention multiple trips abroad to coastal resorts "traveling" yearly. Then there's the selfies in the hall of the outfits with the same fake painted-on Tippex teeth smile. Get over yourself Terrie you entitled mad bastard you. Just an aside, my neighbour's daughter has just finished her nursing degree,and has her job lined up in a large teaching hospital. I mentioned Terrie to her and she rolled her eyes and tutted. This is a young girl who loves fashion and makeup so that says it all, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG she actually had to tell us all she bought the pram and travel system herself? Imagine a mum-to-be actually putting the hand in the pocket to fork out for her own child. Like, get a life!! Especially this one who had the privilege to leave a good career such as nursing to go do vacuous stuff like play dress-up and spend all her time going on dinners out for "date night" "catch up with the gals" "lunch with the gorgeous *insert instahun name* not to mention multiple trips abroad to coastal resorts "traveling" yearly. Then there's the selfies in the hall of the outfits with the same fake painted-on Tippex teeth smile. Get over yourself Terrie you entitled mad bastard you. Just an aside, my neighbour's daughter has just finished her nursing degree,and has her job lined up in a large teaching hospital. I mentioned Terrie to her and she rolled her eyes and tutted. This is a young girl who loves fashion and makeup so that says it all, really.
At least there is some hope for the younger generation that idolize these dopes

Reactions: 9
If she’s that happy with the hubby and the nice messages outweigh the mean ones 10,000 to one, why is she worried about the one! I’d say she feels that her time is numbered and she’s panicking

Reactions: 9
I'd say that was the only message she could share. I have a feeling she is getting called out left, right and centre after the Repromed scandal but rather than acknowledge it she is showing one mild message about someone not liking her buggy 🤷🏻‍♀️

For someone not bothered about it she sure brings it up alot 🤔

Reactions: 14
I'd say that was the only message she could share. I have a feeling she is getting called out left, right and centre after the Repromed scandal but rather than acknowledge it she is showing one mild message about someone not liking her buggy 🤷🏻‍♀️

For someone not bothered about it she sure brings it up alot 🤔
At this stage it would be easier for her to acknowledge it, put her hand up and say she fucked up, rather then just keep ignoring and blocking people. I’d say if the shoe was on the other foot she’d have no problem pulling someone up on something.

Reactions: 8
The ambassador of repromed Terrie Mcevoy, telling all her followers how 'exciting it is to be preparing for a baby, it's such a lovely time, so much to look forward to'. Really not taking into consideration her followers who can't have babies. She's the perfect ambassador for repromed👌😳 Every single day she mentions she's pregnant in some form. Pippa (who is due this month) and Jennifer wrynn (who's pregnant with twins) hardly speak of their pregnancies. I get its an exciting time, I get that but just simmer down a little and have consideration for those who are struggling to conceive. She's no cop on at all has she.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Someone mentioned it before but the Repromed scandal needs to be included in any new thread title so as it isn't just forgotten about
I do not want this forgotten about. The amount of women I know that can’t afford help. Sickens my blood

Reactions: 15
Someone mentioned it before but the Repromed scandal needs to be included in any new thread title so as it isn't just forgotten about
Suggested edit: I didn’t actually need repromed, but I do need freebies for mini mad bastard eek

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do love how defensive she gets when she's actually bought something and has to really articulate and announcate her words that she's paid for it herself with her own money. Like what does she want? A gold medal in life.

The majority of people's issues with her is her lack of transparent, so when she is getting it for free if she could articulate and announcate that- that would be great!

New thread suggestion #6: Still no mention of repromed, talks about HER pregnancy instead, bought the pram & car seat too, no collab to bullshit through!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another option "Daveeh's pencil had lead, didn't need Repromed. Our begging list didn't work so we used our own moneh"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion. Repromed scandal was such a mistake, we’ll spend our money on bubbles instead of take take take

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.