Terrie McEvoy #5 thinks a excel baby list is OK, ignore Repromed scandal till it goes away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit to @Yourwan1986 for the title, had to amend to fit! Full suggestion was:

Terrie McEvoy #5 thinks excel baby list (begging) is OK, ignoring Repromed scandal but it ain't going away

Reactions: 8
I know Terri is technically allowed to travel but hearing about passengers getting stranded in places like Spain and malta a I personally wouldn't risk it being pregnant. I have no plans of flying anytime soon but I am annoyed at the amount of people younger than me that are fully vaccinated. im 37 and still waiting on my second shot

Reactions: 13
Sorry I am so mad! The amount of gifted stays this one got in Ireland and she fucks off out of the country the second she can! What a selfish witch! Preaching support local and #DiscoverIreland and then fucks off with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
It doesn't bother me she's going abroad, she's entitled to and is allowed to. But the fact she's going abroad after getting as many free holidays in Ireland as she could possibly get really annoys me!! Grab all she can get here and duck off to another country then! A brand ambassador for Discover Ireland and then jumps on a plane when her free hols here have dried up

Reactions: 28
Where is she off too

Discover Ireland should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 27
Shocking…just like repromed all over again…shes in a plane outta here as soon as she can…after all her free stays…i guess ireland is good enough for her followers but not good enough for her…
And nevermind her being a ‘front line nurse’, pregnant and the pandemic still ongoing,
And things dont look good for poor jake…im guessing the dog will get sacked off for the next few months and then the baby will arrive and get he geta sacked off even more…then the sob story about having to rehome him…

Reactions: 18
Her post saying they are back doing what they do best..... Did travelling around Ireland not count as travelling? Oh sorry us poor people stuck on the island for another summer aren't as privileged as you Terror

Reactions: 22
Her post saying they are back doing what they do best..... Did travelling around Ireland not count as travelling? Oh sorry us poor people stuck on the island for another summer aren't as privileged as you Terror
Its shocking - everything she promotes she does the opposite 🤔

Reactions: 14
We knew this would happen last year. Ireland and all it’s free hotels was only going to be good enough until flights open up. She won’t care if they get stuck abroad. It’s not like either of them have a job to show up too and Jake’s days with them are numbered

Reactions: 13
If I was a betting person I’d wager they’re off to their Special Place (i.e. The Algarve where everyone else is atm SO special!) Daaaaaveh must be dipping into her Tan and hair dye supply, they’re like clones of each other; Tangoed and fake black hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did anyone contact the Discover Ireland to highlight the hypocrisy and ask how can they ask us to do as they say but not as they do?

Reactions: 11
Did anyone contact the Discover Ireland to highlight the hypocrisy and ask how can they ask us to do as they say but not as they do?
I don't know how its hypocritical. Did people expect her to only holiday in Ireland? This is the first time the Irish govt have really attempted to open up international travel in well over a year so of course people are going to go abroad.

Reactions: 12
Not Terrie trying to be relatable but in turn making a show of herself 😭 also. Promoting that eating bread is OK when you're growing a human... Alrighty then

Reactions: 3
I don't know how its hypocritical. Did people expect her to only holiday in Ireland? This is the first time the Irish govt have really attempted to open up international travel in well over a year so of course people are going to go abroad.
Because she’s being paid to push a message t keep it local and to holiday in Ireland. And as soon as it opens up for travel, she’s gone.
Something doesn’t have to be unlawful or in breach of restrictions to be hypocritical .

Reactions: 24
You'd actually swear she was the only one on the whole planet that likes to travel🙄
Wouldn’t we all if we hadn’t jobs to go to … I guess travelling and taking pics of her browned to within an inch of its life with a swimsuit rammed up her non arse is her job though! 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do think anyone should be able to go on holiday now but I don't know if I'd go when pregnant. Like I'm pregnant now and wouldnt want to risk it but I'm still waiting on my vaccine. Is she vaccinated?
I used to follow her, unfollowed after the whole Irish nurses in Aus debacle unfolded and only started following again when she announced her pregnancy too.

Reactions: 5
I do think anyone should be able to go on holiday now but I don't know if I'd go when pregnant. Like I'm pregnant now and wouldnt want to risk it but I'm still waiting on my vaccine. Is she vaccinated?
I used to follow her, unfollowed after the whole Irish nurses in Aus debacle unfolded and only started following again when she announced her pregnancy too.
She’s fully vaccinated and the cases in Croatia are very low I can’t blame her for going away I would if I could 🤣

Reactions: 10
Her traveling doesn’t phase me. We are allowed. It’s the “how amazing is Ireland” crap she spewed last year. She would never choose to holiday in Ireland much like the rest of them.
You couldn’t pay me to holiday in Ireland but atleast I’m honest about it

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.