Terrie McEvoy #5 thinks a excel baby list is OK, ignore Repromed scandal till it goes away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Terrie thinks Penny's footwear is amazing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Only time I ever tried a pair of boots from there they cut the feet off me. Why is she flogging Penny's likes it's some great designer gear! Everyone knows it's cheap throwaway fashion. Exactly what eco warrior Terrie loves 🙄🙄🙄 what a hypocrite! Let's see her kit out her princess in Penny's gear!! I would think not!!

Reactions: 10
I wouldnt put cheap shoes near my feet. I know 2 people, my sister included who had foot issues (surgery) and they were both told by different doctors that their cheap shoes had cause their foot issues, the teen years and early 20's to blame, Growing up my parents hadn't a bean but one thing we always had was good shoes.

Reactions: 5
I wouldnt put cheap shoes near my feet. I know 2 people, my sister included who had foot issues (surgery) and they were both told by different doctors that their cheap shoes had cause their foot issues, the teen years and early 20's to blame, Growing up my parents hadn't a bean but one thing we always had was good shoes.
Same here always had Clark’s and our feet measured properly when we were kids. I’m the same with my own children now . Could never wear cheap shoes now .

Reactions: 4
Always spend money on shoes and your bed - cause if your not on one, your in the other!! 😂😂😂
Although I absolutely do not rate Clarks shoes any more. The lack of support in them gave my daughter a very painful foot condition.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooo look terri getting all defensive now because she actually hadto pay for the car seat

• Haha
Oh godt love her! She actually hadt to put her handt into her pocket to buy something!!!🤯🤣

• Haha
Cannot believe someone commented that the pram was horrible! I did laugh though 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot believe someone commented that the pram was horrible! I did laugh though 😭🤣
I know each to their own pram wise, not a fan of it myself but I wouldn’t messsge her about it! She is very discreet at letting us know she is not at the birthday party of the year 🤣🤣

• Haha
She must be getting a High volume of hate messages. Think if it was only 1-2 she wouldn't bother posting or sharing.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.