Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
If she explores any more of Portugal she will solve the Madeline McCann case. Are they staying at the same hotel but going on drives each day? Surely better off with a campervan Terror?

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Hi Davvvveh 👋 Hi Terri 👋

How about making a video about Repromed and what went on there ? Now that's a video we'd all only love to see! Since ye love reading tattle on your hols....it would be good content for sure !! Or are those hurt women emotionally unstable too ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Sorry I am so mad! The amount of gifted stays this one got in Ireland and she fucks off out of the country the second she can! What a selfish bitch! Preaching support local and #DiscoverIreland and then fucks off with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Ah Terrie, telling people to be sensitive cause your pregnant?? Where was your sensitivity to all the women going through fertility treatment when you took money from repromed and announced your pregnancy weeks later??
Pot- kettle- black!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Suggestion

Don’t mention repromed, Jake and Daveh have to be fed. Has to buy her own pram no freebie from the gram

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Puffin

VIP Member
So Terrie clearly has some good management coaching her on how to present herself on line.
She has done a very good job of distancing herself from the Fitzs due to their anti vaccine/COVID views ✔
Nursed during the pandemic(number of shifts and how much work she actually did yet to be confirmed) ✔
Never actually calls someone out just preaches her 'Be Kind ' mantra and instead gets David to go after people who DM her cos I mean why have a dog and bark yourself 🤷🏻‍♀️✔
Doe eyed , sweeter than sweet Snow White ✔
Travel enthusiast ....all instagrammable locations ✔
First Irish person to work and live in Australia✔
Full time mad bustard ✔

But here's the reality
Rigged a jewellery comp so her friend and brothers girlfriend could win . Claims jewellery company are friends of the family, which they deny, and she didn't know she couldn't do that. Her heart was the right place ....victim
Came on and breadcrumbed people into thinking she had cancer when her future mother in law was dying of cancer, routine procedure to remove said cells .....victim
Saved a dog on the M50 at Christmas, got infected finger in the process ....hero
Got a BA gig , with a fertility clinic and was going to open up the conversation around infertility. 10 days later announced her pregnancy with no mention of medical intervention...hero

It's all about perspective and if you constantly portray yourself as either the victim or hero that's how most people will see you cos they won't scratch below the surface, that's why this one seems to be getting away with everything.

Didn't mean for the this post to be so long but thanks for coming yo my TED talk on Saint Terror, patron Saint of Social Media martyrs . Not all heroes wear capes 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

dotiedot

Chatty Member
In all seriousness. We know they read here. She has completely ignored the repromed scandal. Imagine being that much of a self centered, narcissistic cunt (strong word but am I wrong!?) that you will address the stupid things on here but ignore any serious issues that have genuinely hurt people and caused women distress! Fuck off Terrie.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

dotiedot

Chatty Member
She doesn't know if she'll take maternity leave or not.... Take it from fucking what?!?!? She doesn't work!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Peaches29

The ambassador of repromed Terrie Mcevoy, telling all her followers how 'exciting it is to be preparing for a baby, it's such a lovely time, so much to look forward to'. Really not taking into consideration her followers who can't have babies. She's the perfect ambassador for repromed👌😳 Every single day she mentions she's pregnant in some form. Pippa (who is due this month) and Jennifer wrynn (who's pregnant with twins) hardly speak of their pregnancies. I get its an exciting time, I get that but just simmer down a little and have consideration for those who are struggling to conceive. She's no cop on at all has she.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

HiddenValley

Chatty Member
Chances are many successful well-connected women in business/working for brands have struggled with fertility or have friends who have,have gotten word of the Repromed' stuff and could be taking note of her behaviour,hence the lack of collabs. Fertility struggles are real,they suck big time and this cow has been smugly rubbing it in the face since day one of announcing this pregnancy to vulnerable sensitive women who may have connected to her page on the basis of her Repromed "Conversation" campaign and has cowardly not addressed it. It's far,far worse than what some bloody-bang-out-of-order-idiot mouthed off about her weight.
I obviously knew of her but never followed her until she became a repromed ambassador and I was a patient there at the time so thought I might get some good tips from Q&As etc. I nearly got sick when I saw her pregnancy announcement within weeks and unfollowed since. There was the similar case with Lottie Ryan and Sims a few months before that and then Denise bloody Philips and her manifestation shite. The lack of empathy around fertility is so shocking by women who claim to be "creating awareness". It is so hard to find anyone who deals with it in a sensitive way. Thankfully my treatment worked and I am due my first baby, but I have genuinely only posted on Instagram twice about my pregnancy because I never want to make another woman feel the way I felt when I was struggling so bad for years.
The utter selfishness of her not only to completely ignore and block people who bring it up, but to shove her pregnancy down people's throat every day just shows how little empathy she has for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

brandambassador

VIP Member
3rd of May she opened the conversation about fertility on her grid. 13th of May they announced the pregnancy on the grid.
Wow, the fertility clinic are incredible. After only 10 days of #breakingthetaboo they managed to get her 12 weeks pregnant in 10 days. Defo signing up thanks for the heads up

• Haha
Reactions: 35

SarahB1234

Chatty Member
Well done on who got the announcement 🤣
Jesus more fucking flouncing and eeking on the way. Congratulations Terrie on spotting the huge gap in the market for cheap summer dresses near the end of the summer 🙄. Can’t wait to hear about the AMAZING QUALITYYYY and everything paired with a belt 🤮🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Antop2020

Chatty Member
It still boils my blood every time I read this. She’s a cunt of the highest order. I’ve never been so infuriated by the words of someone that I don’t know.
I’d say majority of people have had at least one abnormal smear. She made out that the Dr was telling her to get her affairs in order. Of all the shady shit she has done, this has pissed me off the most considering she’s a nurse
It was crazy even the way she explained her reaction when they rang with her results and she ran crying to her manager saying she had to leave. Her manager had to sit her down and calm her before droppi g ehr to the train and then she was so upset she missed the stop and rang David in histerics where he had to come and get her... This is a qualified health professional.... Is she for fucking real.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Mudmasque

Terrie needs to stop using travel as her USP at this point. She goes and stays in 4 star hotels and that’s it. That’s great but it’s hardly travel. Split is a fabulous destination with so much culture. Terries idea of culture is pics down by the beach and another generic dinner by a beach. 70% of her ‘travels’ are the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Suggestion

Bought my own pram, told the whole gram. Don't mention Repromed or Terror will take to the bed.

• Heart
  • Haha

Antop2020

Chatty Member
Thréad suggestion: pawrents to parents alright we get it.. No chat about repromed, but we won't forget it