Terrie McEvoy #5 thinks a excel baby list is OK, ignore Repromed scandal till it goes away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the accents. Terrie seems to revert back to her normal accent around him. And you can imagine the fuss she’s making of getting her mocktails cradling her bump
I get that people go for cocktails to pose with for photos... but when you're pregnant it just looks weird... you're just drinking sugar and looking odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ah lads…. I’m no fan of Terrie but she is entitled to head off on holidays, atleast she had the decency to wait until you were actually allowed unlike her in laws. And surely it’s ok to have a mocktail🤣

anyway what I’m here to say is going by her stories I’m presuming David isn’t vaccinated. I follow Nikki’s thread and lots of comments regarding who will be allowed to visit the baby once born and people saying bet Terrie won’t allow Nikki as unvaccinated. But sure if David isn’t either that won’t be a rule!

Reactions: 5
Ah lads…. I’m no fan of Terrie but she is entitled to head off on holidays, atleast she had the decency to wait until you were actually allowed unlike her in laws. And surely it’s ok to have a mocktail🤣

anyway what I’m here to say is going by her stories I’m presuming David isn’t vaccinated. I follow Nikki’s thread and lots of comments regarding who will be allowed to visit the baby once born and people saying bet Terrie won’t allow Nikki as unvaccinated. But sure if David isn’t either that won’t be a rule!
He may not be fully vaccinated? Don't know about not being vaccinated at all. Tbh Terrie was there, working on a covid ward, visiting and holding that Nikki one's newborn. Doubt any of these people actually care.

Reactions: 4
Terrie needs to stop using travel as her USP at this point. She goes and stays in 4 star hotels and that’s it. That’s great but it’s hardly travel. Split is a fabulous destination with so much culture. Terries idea of culture is pics down by the beach and another generic dinner by a beach. 70% of her ‘travels’ are the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Terrie needs to stop using travel as her USP at this point. She goes and stays in 4 star hotels and that’s it. That’s great but it’s hardly travel. Split is a fabulous destination with so much culture. Terries idea of culture is pics down by the beach and another generic dinner by a beach. 70% of her ‘travels’ are the same.
I agree…shes getting as bad as sosue me with her ‘travel’ terrie is a beach traveller and her content is ‘cocktail cheers, beach, arse pic, water based activity and repeat’
She banged on about the philippines like it was heaven in earth, no mention of the poverty or lack of infrastructue…palm trees and a sandy beach is all she promotes

Reactions: 25
Yes to this!! I can’t wait for ungraceful guide to get back on the road and love Stephmylife, 2 real travel pages not the insta huns like terrie.

Reactions: 17
St
Yes to this!! I can’t wait for ungraceful guide to get back on the road and love Stephmylife, 2 real travel pages not the insta huns like terrie.
Stephmylife is on a press trip to turkey all paid for with the hubby Terri wouldn’t be happy she’s not on it being such an avid travel blogger and foodie 🙄

• Haha
You are so right! Her USP is being the only pregnant woman ever! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's missed travel. They're literally on the beach and eating out. The exact same as they do in Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's missed travel. They're literally on the beach and eating out. The exact same as they do in Ireland
Came here to say the exact same thing 😂 out for a 'date night' dinner and legs in the sand, sure she needn't have bothered going anywhere! Her page is so boring and unimaginative, a complete retake of the same photos and poses over and over no matter where the location!

Reactions: 8
"Missed travel to much"
translates to
"missed being in places that make you all jealous, hate your life and buy stuff from me so momentarily you can feel just a little less sh1t about yourself."

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Missed travel to much"
translates to
"missed being in places that make you all jealous, hate your life and buy stuff from me so momentarily you can feel just a little less sh1t about yourself."
And she's still flogging while out there 😂

Reactions: 5
"Missed travel to much"
translates to
Absolutely spot on with that one 👏

Split was my least favourite place in Croatia but it was still beautiful and filled with architecture and history. It is so much more than nice beaches and food (which you would expect from any coastal town really??). She hasn't a clue about travel. Scratch Croatia off your map there Terrie and say you've another place ticked off your list, but if you lined up all the places you have ever been, it would be a long row of picts of Terror standing on a beach with crystal clear water in the background, the only difference being whatever swimsuit she got for free for that particular holiday!

Reactions: 8
Split was my least favourite place in Croatia but it was still beautiful and filled with architecture and history. It is so much more than nice beaches and food (which you would expect from any coastal town really??). She hasn't a clue about travel. Scratch Croatia off your map there Terrie and say you've another place ticked off your list, but if you lined up all the places you have ever been, it would be a long row of picts of Terror standing on a beach with crystal clear water in the background, the only difference being whatever swimsuit she got for free for that particular holiday!
It was the same when she went to Dubrovnik. She stayed in a fabulous hotel on the beach, same content, threw in a few poses at the city walls and went in to “Dubrovnik old village for dinner”. Old village(!), like the girls a dunce and her travel content is as lacking as her intellect. I’ll readily admit I’ve too much time on my hands today going back for the gawk (off nights and zombie-like nothing better to be at).
There’s a bit of a trend too to travelling to Aer Lingus destinations since she returned from Australia. Must be milking her sisters family passes for all there worth. Herself and Daveeeh try their best to live up to the rest of the floggers but they definitely don’t have the money to live it large. I really hope they at least put their hands in their pockets for this one considering how bad things have been for Airlines lately.

Lastly, I predict she’ll be reading here and we’ll soon be treated to a little more Croatian content!.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.