Terrie McEvoy #5 thinks a excel baby list is OK, ignore Repromed scandal till it goes away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her traveling doesn’t phase me. We are allowed. It’s the “how amazing is Ireland” crap she spewed last year. She would never choose to holiday in Ireland much like the rest of them.
You couldn’t pay me to holiday in Ireland but atleast I’m honest about it
Same!! Give me a sun holiday anyday 🤣 she’s a massive dose and the pregnancy content is painful but I cannot blame the girl for getting on the first plane out of here 😭 I done a few staycations last year and I didn’t really enjoy them the same as I would on a holiday to Greece/Thailand/Spain.. there is NO comparison
Also she’s not breaking any laws here.. international travel is now open!

Reactions: 7
She’s fully vaccinated and the cases in Croatia are very low I can’t blame her for going away I would if I could 🤣
Ah well then I'd 100% be gone too if I was in her shoes. I understand people are saying she's a rep for discover Ireland but it sounds like she's done more than enough promoting staycations while it wasnt safe to travel it's not like she can never leave the country again.

I do think it's gas that she does try to be relatable but is so out of touch. I obviously followed because of being pregnant (a few weeks behind her) too and thought it would be great help to see some pregnant content but I nearly choked the other day when she shared the baby monitor and said it was on sale. I thought great I'll have a little look might pick one up to have if it's on sale.. Nearly 400 euro ON SALE. I said go ahead with yourself Terrie 🤣🤣🤣

Ah well then I'd 100% be gone too if I was in her shoes. I understand people are saying she's a rep for discover Ireland but it sounds like she's done more than enough promoting staycations while it wasnt safe to travel it's not like she can never leave the country again.
I know! Sorry but if I had the choice to go to bloody Fota island for about €700 a night or a few days in Croatia I know where I would be going!! I know she didn’t pay for any of her staycations but she did promote them for discover Ireland… the prices to stay anywhere here are extortionate so why would anybody bother to go to some hotel in the pissing rain when you can get on a plane where you are guaranteed good weather!

Reactions: 10
I do think anyone should be able to go on holiday now but I don't know if I'd go when pregnant. Like I'm pregnant now and wouldnt want to risk it but I'm still waiting on my vaccine. Is she vaccinated?
I used to follow her, unfollowed after the whole Irish nurses in Aus debacle unfolded and only started following again when she announced her pregnancy too.
Yes she was vaccinated months ago, for the few days she seemed to actually work as nurse🙄

Reactions: 6
Because she’s being paid to push a message t keep it local and to holiday in Ireland. And as soon as it opens up for travel, she’s gone.
Something doesn’t have to be unlawful or in breach of restrictions to be hypocritical .
If we hadn't been in lockdown/the midst of the pandemic I doubt she would have been contacted to do that by Discover Ireland.

Reactions: 6
I'd seriously like to think that NOBODY would look at terrie mcevoys stories and see she's in the seafield spa resort or the Galgorm for FREE along with free treatments, meals and the whole bedroom showered with gifts from flowers, chocolates, champagne to even the local pharmacy sending her hampers like she's some sort of hero and think to themselves, yeah I'm gonna book that and pay 500euro of my hard earned cash. I would never support a business who can gift these chancers a weekend of pure luxury with that clown davehhhh in toe. Especially in the hospitality trade which has been on its knees in the last 18months. I've looked up loads of places and they are nearly all chockoblock, especially Thurs through to Sunday for availability. They don't need these morons to show their hotels for them.

Most hotels have their own reputation and I'd much rather take the recommendation from a friend or colleague who actually paid for it than these idiots who aren't gonna turn down a freebie weekend.

Reactions: 26
Daveeeeh always reminded me of someone and couldn’t never place it. That is until that fabulous snippet there of him eating like a rotter with his mouth open there.
Just imagine Nigel Thronberry with Black Box Dye coloured hair and it’s him!!!!
D734C01A-72E5-4019-A497-2C9A44F483DF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The way David is eating bread is actually turning my stomach.... close ur fuckn mouth

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jesus, you can practically see his tonsils!!! Close your mouth you absolute howaya!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s a fuckin pig the way he was eating! I’d do damage to my other half if he chewed like an animal like daveh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I understand people are saying she's a rep for discover Ireland but it sounds like she's done more than enough promoting staycations while it wasnt safe to travel it's not like she can never leave the country again.
It's the fact she paid for absolutely nothing, and then fucked off to spend her money somewhere else that annoys me. She couldn't even spend one cent in a hotel in Ireland after getting so many free "staycations" (that word makes me physically ill)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the fact she paid for absolutely nothing, and then fucked off to spend her money somewhere else that annoys me. She couldn't even spend one cent in a hotel in Ireland after getting so many free "staycations" (that word makes me physically ill)
That is it exactly, all the freebies she got over the past year and a half and where does she choose to actually spend her money...... in another country.
This one sickens me, she is so hypocritical. The saying, "Do as I say, not as I do" springs to mind.
I also have to say why are these hotels using influencers anyway???? Like everyone has said, people are chomping at the bit to get away, so it's not as if anyone needs to be influenced.

Reactions: 11
Two Howyas on dere Holibobs! He'd put you off your food the way he eats, revolting.
A pair of rude ignorant Howyas, with zero class. They're that annoying couple you come across on your hols that you worked your ass off to pay thousands for. You spot them first at the airport at departures, then the baggage collection area when you land, then go 'oh no 😕' when you see that they're staying in your hotel 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A pair of rude ignorant Howyas, with zero class. They're that annoying couple you come across on your hols that you worked your ass off to pay thousands for. You spot them first at the airport at departures, then the baggage collection area when you land, then go 'oh no 😕' when you see that they're staying in your hotel 😂😂😂
Wait till they find a beach for the bikini bump style

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shocked they weren't straight onto the sand!

Id be raging if i waa at the table next to them and that fella eating like that 🤮🤮🤮
And the accents. Terrie seems to revert back to her normal accent around him. And you can imagine the fuss she’s making of getting her mocktails cradling her bump

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.