Terrie McEvoy #4 promotes fertility & women's health, only does it for the wealth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 16 weeks now. So she was 10-11 weeks early may when fronting the fertility campaign. We know from her scan shown on announcement that she was scanned in April. She was almost 3 months pregnant naturally & fronted a fertility clinic campaign. Sickened. If she was 4-5 weeks you could almost say she may not have known. We know for sure now that she did, she was far enough gone she could have told them OR if filmed in advance & she didn’t know (major benefit of doubt) she had time to tell them before campaign went live

Reactions: 35
She’s 16 weeks now. So she was 10-11 weeks early may when fronting the fertility campaign. We know from her scan shown on announcement that she was scanned in April. She was almost 3 months pregnant naturally & fronted a fertility clinic campaign. Sickened. If she was 4-5 weeks you could almost say she may not have known. We know for sure now that she did, she was far enough gone she could have told them OR if filmed in advance & she didn’t know (major benefit of doubt) she had time to tell them before campaign went live
Wondering if it was a fluke or calculated. Either way it should be addressed. Newbies to her page will see the preg posts, scroll down and see the repro vid put 2+2 together and assume that she has availed of their services.
No? Maybe that’s why they hired her? But to then not address the issue at all maybe not. Certainly interesting....agree with all you said

Reactions: 8
I’d say she’s going to milk this pregnancy 🙄
Did the #pregnancystyle give that away? I look more pregnant after eating a slice of bread than she does! Pregnancy style my hole. Even referring to herself as “Mam” with the dog and David buying a lawnmower! That’s not such a “Dad” thing to do. It’s what people who have grass do when it gets too bleeping long and I wouldn’t be bothered buying such a big one since they have a bare patch out their back! She’s an absolute dose, a disgrace to her profession and selfish to boot. She’s well matched with the rest of the Fitzes!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Did the #pregnancystyle give that away? I look more pregnant after eating a slice of bread than she does! Pregnancy style my hole. Even referring to herself as “Mam” with the dog and David buying a lawnmower! That’s not such a “Dad” thing to do. It’s what people who have grass do when it gets too bleeping long and I wouldn’t be bothered buying such a big one since they have a bare patch out their back! She’s an absolute dose, a disgrace to her profession and selfish to boot. She’s well matched with the rest of the Fitzes!
Stop I laughed at that myself, “we’re becoming parents so had to buy a lawn mower” should you not have had one of them already it’s going to make no difference to the baby in anyway.. I used to like the fitzes but now it’s just the same boring stuff.. Nikki going on about the kids as if she’s the only mother in the world. Amiee screeching over everyone else’s songs complaining she can’t do gigs.. now don’t get me wrong I think she’s a brilliant singer but why she has to screech over everything is beyond me we get it you can sing high notes 🙄

Reactions: 13
Oh Terror...long are your mad bastard days over!! Reality is that she will be up to her eyeballs in crappy nappies, baby puke and sleepless nights! But sure she'll only put out on Instagram the times when baby is asleep, feed, washed and calm. Meanwhile she'll be eeepping and eeeeking like a bleedin kangaroo about Jake "always by my side" (what's with this saying and dog owners of Instahuns btw??). She's insufferable and too sweet to be wholesome! I'd say she's a piece of work under that hamster cheek face!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh Terror...long are your mad bastard days over!! Reality is that she will be up to her eyeballs in crappy nappies, baby puke and sleepless nights! But sure she'll only put out on Instagram the times when baby is asleep, feed, washed and calm. Meanwhile she'll be eeepping and eeeeking like a bleedin kangaroo about Jake "always by my side" (what's with this saying and dog owners of Instahuns btw??). She's insufferable and too sweet to be wholesome! I'd say she's a piece of work under that hamster cheek face!
The thing with all social media is that you only see a tiny snapshot of what’s going on in someone’s life. And you’re only seeing what they want you to see. I’d love to see behind the scenes of these videos of all these perfect moments. Imagine the pressure they feel and the lengths they have to go to to constantly portray this smiley perfect lifestyle. I’d say it’s a fairly miserable existence

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The thing with all social media is that you only see a tiny snapshot of what’s going on in someone’s life. And you’re only seeing what they want you to see. I’d love to see behind the scenes of these videos of all these perfect moments. Imagine the pressure they feel and the lengths they have to go to to constantly portray this smiley perfect lifestyle. I’d say it’s a fairly miserable existence
Yep exactly! Imagine not truly embracing those special moments all because you need to get the money shot for Insta, monitoring the like count when you post it and then having to make sure people are leaving only lick arse comments and nothing too passive aggressive. Meanwhile your baby is growing up before your eyes but your eyes are only on baby number 1....Instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep exactly! Imagine not truly embracing those special moments all because you need to get the money shot for Insta, monitoring the like count when you post it and then having to make sure people are leaving only lick arse comments and nothing too passive aggressive. Meanwhile your baby is growing up before your eyes but your eyes are only on baby number 1....Instagram!
They must spend the whole day monitoring their accounts and deleting and blocking people

Reactions: 3
I really really hope her page doesn't become a mother / baby page! That's not why she has a following. And I think she's going to get so much stick either way coz if she only shows the good sides everyone will say she's not being realistic but if she shows the late nights and crappy nappies people will say suck it up every mother deals with it. But as with every other influencer who has sold their soul, she'll be flat to that mat showing the baby to milk every freebie known to man 🙄

Reactions: 4
Stop I laughed at that myself, “we’re becoming parents so had to buy a lawn mower” should you not have had one of them already it’s going to make no difference to the baby in anyway.. I used to like the fitzes but now it’s just the same boring stuff.. Nikki going on about the kids as if she’s the only mother in the world. Amiee screeching over everyone else’s songs complaining she can’t do gigs.. now don’t get me wrong I think she’s a brilliant singer but why she has to screech over everything is beyond me we get it you can sing high notes 🙄
What they bought something!!!!😲😲😲🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.